Kimitachi wa dou ikiruka

Miyazaki's “last” animation.

asahi.com/articles/ASKBX5T4ZKBXUCLV008.html?iref=comtop_8_04

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.mangamag.fr/actualite/actualite-animation/titre-nouveau-long-metrage-anime-de-hayao-miyazaki/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-28/ghibli-hayao-miyazaki-reveals-his-final-film-title-release-window/.123343
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_and_the_Witch's_Flower
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>last
T-this time for sure

the senile old man who cried retirement

Miyazaki will work on this shit on his deathbed

>""""""""""last""""""""" animation

French people reporting on it : translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.mangamag.fr/actualite/actualite-animation/titre-nouveau-long-metrage-anime-de-hayao-miyazaki/

>the production of the film should last between three and four years.

Sasuga French jumping on the Miyazaki train first

Death was a mistake

Getting old was a mistake

it's an adaptation of Yoshino Genzaburou apparently

And i still won't watch it. Just like I assume most adults won't watch a literal children's movie

And ANN caught up : animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-28/ghibli-hayao-miyazaki-reveals-his-final-film-title-release-window/.123343

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-28/ghibli-hayao-miyazaki-reveals-his-final-film-title-release-window/.123343

The Wind Rises honestly felt like the perfect place for Miyazaki to retire, but I'm excited nonetheless.

Miyazaki has more souls than Stan Lee, there is no last.

Kino is back on the menu boys

>publicly disembowels himself when the end credits roll
That's the only way I'll be convinced that this is his last anime

>miyazaki dies during production
>free publicity

as expected from the master

He has a foot in the grave already, so it probably is his last.

No way is it his last unless he dies. He obviously wants to finish Boro the Caterpillar too.

the short came out in july

He came back to punish Shinkai

>Suzuki previously stated that Miyazaki's planned "Kemushi no Boro" (Boro the Caterpillar) CG short would debut at the Ghibli Musuem in July. However, the short is not listed among the museum's upcoming shorts for the next two months, and thus will not debut before December.

He doesn't want it to be a short.

nah it's clearly a reaction to this thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_and_the_Witch's_Flower

"last"

Miyazaki won't stop working until he dies and he knows it.

Cant let go of the top grosser without a fight, huh?
>yfw Miyazaki comes back from the dead in year 2050 when new Haruhi movie outsells this one

Why the fuck is nobody here making a bigger deal out of this?

emotional adults are not welcome here

Because everyone knew it was coming, I guess.

Wasn't Mononoke supposed to be his last film? el oh fucking el.

>He added that this book is a story that has great meaning to the protagonist of his film. Yoshino's book centers around a man named Koperu and his uncle, and through Koperu's spiritual growth, it discusses how to live as human beings.
Get ready for some kino.

>he still thinks his Chinese cartoons are for sophisticated adults such as himself