TRUMP IS ABOUT TO PULL AN ANDREW JACKSON AND DRAIN THE SWAMP

Attached: 1513708873615.jpg (2815x1639, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No he isn't. You mutts don't realize one thing. No one in power will waste time to MAGA in longterm if there are more prospects for their own short term gains. You should seriously stop shilling for these POTUS whatever your preference.

gas yourself shlomo

Attached: 1495071970826.png (1030x353, 190K)

Dude you should really grow out of that nose meme. What are you, 12?

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: 1497511349292.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

It hurts you because it’s true

JUST YOU WAIT GUYS
>we have to reelect Trump so he can drain the swamp ok

Let's see how much more original content you can come up with.

Are you still pretending to not be a foreskin sucking kike shill?

Attached: 1493104849359.jpg (960x768, 729K)

Kike post first. Shame.

Attached: 1E0268D8-FD1F-46BB-B1BE-650A033E5778.jpg (984x550, 187K)

I let you do the talking. Keep on going goyboy

Attached: 1516790962054.jpg (3600x2400, 513K)

Look at the responses ITT.
They're not all /leftypol/.
I would even say most are legit anons.
They are disillusioned about Trump.
They are waking up.

The only thing the Zionist Elite fear is an awake and angry humanity.

Soon.

Attached: Trump-Fuck-You.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

He has the chance and it's been in his power since Hillary exposed american secrets.

Attached: 1477272640592.jpg (657x490, 74K)

Attached: 1518520712172.jpg (800x820, 620K)

>didnt even checkem

Attached: trump gala.jpg (1277x753, 126K)

Fuckin checked. It was important for Trump to establish himself as a President first before taking down the swamp. The IG report will get the ball rolling.

You literally post the same shit in every single thread and I've seen you get called out so many times by so many different anons. Why do you continue to post the same memes in the same order and pretend like you don't get BTFO every single time?

K

Attached: 1224127554402.jpg (481x320, 20K)

When does it come out?

(checked)

Trump is doing nothing that should lead anyone into think he's stop Israel or even drain the swamp, consider he just hired an Obama appointee Jewess as the new head of the CIA... instead of dismantling the CIA like he threatened and we all believed he would.

You can not stop the Great Awakening.

Attached: Trump-Rothschilds-5.jpg (2000x2000, 1.69M)

Read this quote from Hitler. It describes you perfectly.

Attached: 1518084133637.jpg (850x446, 191K)

Hitler's quote does not address the points I raised. What has Trump actually done that has led you to think he isn't a puppet of Israel?

Attached: trump or hillary israel wins.jpg (411x428, 43K)

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

Attached: 1518931959661.jpg (2864x3107, 2.16M)

>le same copypasta every thread

What has Trump actually done that has led you to think he isn't a puppet of Israel?

Attached: Trump-Israel-Zionism.jpg (1000x2000, 1.07M)

This has been confirmed by secret agent W-user who has insider information from the Trump Presidential bathroom. The Earthquake is coming. Soon Trump will be crowned Earth Emperor and Space Force will deport brown people to Mars. Blacks go to Mercury. Asians will be enslaved to build your robot waifus. It's happening!

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Listen you worthless kike. Nothing you say or post matters because you're a fucking retard.

Attached: my sides 2.png (400x200, 73K)

>more copypasta

WHAT HAS TRUMP ACTUALLY DONE.. NOT SAID.. FUCKING DONE TO MAKE YOU THINK HE'S NOT A PUPPET OF ISRAEL?

Why can't you just answer in your own words?

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

Attached: 1499041293642.jpg (2129x1429, 760K)

>Answer the question.
>No, not like that. Give me a real answer.

Your post reminds me of skinwalker threads on /k/.

>1: Expand Greater Israel.
What do you think will happen with Israel's borders once we send millions of additional Jews to Israel because that's what's coming and we both know it. So... do you REALLY think Greater Israel (aka Greater Palestine) is finished?

Is a conversation too much? I dont need copypasta. I'm not spamming you, dont spam me.

Attached: trump coin.jpg (800x533, 30K)

We're not sending millions of jews to israel because first of all there is no "we" since you're an israeli kike shill and second of all israel is the problem, not all jews.

You're just a really bad shill and you conveniently ignore everything I post and only respond to me with questions to deflect the fact that you didn't answer or respond with a real argument.

Using a confederate meme flag with your posting style is like trying to hide dogshit under a small doormat. Shit's oozing out the sides and it fucking reeks.

I were to be completely honest with you: faith. That's it. There are so many things that we do not know for sure, there are no accurate attempts at reporting. If there was, we could direct Trump personally via the media and it's accurate measuring of what the public wants.

To me, the fact that he gets attacked, and the fact that many different people will disagree with him makes me feel like he doesn't have strings. If they thought he did, he is discarding those.

I will know 100% though, if we go to war with Syria. Then you can be certain he is a puppet of Israel. Till then I will continue with faith. I lost it several weeks ago, but I go with my gut. I trust no one in the media, that goes for alternative media as well. This is the only place that attempts to find truth. As insane as this place is, there is a level of awareness that you can't find anywhere else.

Attached: 151534623462363445.jpg (540x405, 46K)

No. You said eventually Iran will nuke Israel and the Jews. The Jews have to be in Israel for them to be nuked or bred out of existence, right? What do you think will happen with Israel's borders once the Jews are sent to Israel? Do you think maybe they'll expand? Do you think maybe they'll create Greater Israel/PALESTINE as a result!?

You post two wall of text. I am not getting lost in an information spirl. I picked your first point and we are now discussing it :)

You're just a really bad shill.

Attached: 1509879837041.jpg (640x572, 151K)

Makes sense. Appreciate the real answer, user. Hope you're right and he's /ourguy/.

nice argument. you lose.

You just literally switched your proxy and wrote out that post. God you're a fucking retard and it's hilarious watching you try so hard to pretend you're not a shill.

How that submarine doing? Oh. Nevermind. Trump blew it up and vaporized some Jews. Sorry about that.

Attached: 1496424004218.jpg (3116x2127, 3.94M)

No, user. Some of us don't resort to internet marketing tricks. I asked you a question:

>ou said eventually Iran will nuke Israel and the Jews. The Jews have to be in Israel for them to be nuked or bred out of existence, right? What do you think will happen with Israel's borders once the Jews are sent to Israel? Do you think maybe they'll expand? Do you think maybe they'll create Greater Israel/PALESTINE as a result!?

If you can't address it then you lose.

You trannies are becoming more and more obvious and unhelpful to your cause. It’s so beautiful. Do you think you will kill yourself when you get fired for sucking at our job?

It's something I pray for everyday. The events in the last two years have been incredible. I love paying attention, I don't know how others are satisfied with such basic shit.

I wrote that post you dumb fucking cunt. Holy fuck you need to get a fucking grip.

Attached: Don't know the sauce.webm (1020x550, 633K)

There is no win or lose because there is no battle. You think there is because you're paid to post on this website, but there truly isn't.

Attached: 1518608235084.jpg (698x710, 313K)

So if you love paying attention then how come you lost faith in Trump? Either you weren't paying attention....OR YOURE A FUCKING SHILL

Attached: 1506024493174.png (908x1081, 286K)

i hope so

>They're not all /leftypol/.
How do you know?

The only shills on this board are Jews. JIDF, Mossad, Jews in community centers. Jews in Israel. Jews.

Attached: 1512137497698.png (996x1284, 388K)

That's a fucking gross webm

nice argument

We'll see

IF MILLIONS OF JEWS ARE SENT TO ISRAEL THIS WILL HAPPEN:

>Israel will expand its borders to accommodate the MILLIONS of new Jews
>This will escalate the Israeli-Aran conflict
>Forcing Israel to further strengthen its military
>Now the majority of all Jews are safely in a powerful Israel
>Meanwhile America is weak militarily, financially, and divided socially
>And Europe is already invaded by trained Islamic militant "refugees"
>Everyone blames America for the world's problems because Israel deflects
>"Europe is already lost"

How much would you like to bet Israel will betray the Peace Treaty and annihilate every single white Nation because they're all basically conquered anyway?

Think about it: Trump's peace plan hinges on the belief Israel will abide. Do you REALLY think they will?

Attached: trump card.jpg (960x1280, 413K)

You wrote out ?

can tell by the way they type/words they use. /leftypol/ is annoyingly obvious

BECAUSE OF THE PARKLAND SHOOTING YOU FAGGOT

No one cared, all the people I listened to glossed over it, moved onto the Hogg shit, never even discussed all the loose ends. It was my first real blackpill. I thought I'd felt sadness like that before visiting this site, with all the dead Syrian kids and whatnot, but that shit fucked me up.

It was like after Vegas some people in real life talked about it, but it faded very quickly. This was here and gone. Shook me to my core. Trump, everything, I felt betrayed and I saw the monster of Israel and felt an anger and sadness and I couldn't focus. I shitted on Trump, I shitted on everything like an average Indian.

But then things in my life started leading me back to believe again. Certain signs from God that are hard to ignore. I'm paying a lot more attention now. I've been here a long time, but it's surprising how little you can know for so long.

Attached: 1520965630626.gif (610x330, 3.72M)

Gas or the oven, Chiam?

Attached: 1512966884878.png (256x197, 8K)

Never mind. I don't think you countered his point though, just denied it.

No I wrote There is an ID system that like you know let's you see who posted what.

I’ve developed a sixth sense for shills, shill syntax, shill vocabulary, shill phrases and a further seventh sense for Jewish bullshit. I can almost physically smell it.

Attached: 5AC31D1F-3071-48C9-BA04-46D6A1D2CF12.gif (480x270, 537K)

We get leftypol and reddit sometimes.

>complaining about meme flag

Give me more excuses

Holy shit you're a fucking retard.

Attached: 1514352534245.gif (268x268, 2M)

Q pre - dicked this.

Can I ask you a question, Moshe? How come you shills, even after being so BTFO time and time again in the same threads always pretend like you're not a shill even though it's fucking obvious?

see The person you responded to earlier accused you of switching proxies in order to have two different ID's. Your response to that was essentially "no I didn't".

Hey rabbi watcha doing

Attached: 1520632126826.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

address this you kike: Sending the Jews to Israel will literally create Greater Israel/Palestine. It's a fucking trick.

Trump isn't sending the Jews to israel. Trump is destroying israel and making the Jews there live under Arab rule.

>Trump isn't sending the Jews to Israel
>But he's also sending the Jews to Israel BUT they'll live under Arab rule

Attached: merchant shilling.gif (500x364, 237K)

Well what the fuck am I supposed to do? Someone asks, I answer. You quoted me for no real reason, asked a stupid question, and now are receiving an answer to your retarded fucking question that you could have answered yourself by using your fucking brain

Attached: GTKRWN.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Why would an an American call other Americans mutts? Conversely if not American, why the Dixie flag? Oyyyyyy Veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MEME FLAGS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED

You're a fucking faggot dude. I mean that. Like a real toy boy beta bitch fag fucker douche. You know that?

Attached: 15246236236453754.gif (500x281, 3.63M)

I'm complaining about your posting style, not your meme flag. Your posting style is so different from this place that it's offensive. I'd be surprised if anyone here still thought that you were a genuine poster.

Do we still have no idea about all those sealed indictments?

Enjoy Palestine!

Attached: 1498978228719.jpg (1200x627, 576K)

You guys do realize that acting pissed doesn't give you credibility, right?

There's 18000+, That's all we know and we know that Trump just gave a speech to the marines in San Diego.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2018/03/06/marines-conduct-urban-training-exercises-phoenix-glendale-and-mesa/399468002/

Attached: 1495008825495.png (2960x1440, 3.19M)

Will "Palestine" retain its nukes and other WMDs?

>Hurr durr Drumpf is finished!! Impeach!!!!
>Hurr durr no he's not!!! He's gonna drain the swamp of shill hillary jew!!! Maga!!!

It hurts to realize a good 80% of my country are fucking retards

Attached: really.jpg (790x559, 98K)

r u a grill? :3

No.

>Sending the Jews to Israel will literally create Greater Israel/Palestine.
They can keep their containment country.

Strange.

What has led you to have this opinion?

Why should they keep the country they've used to attack all other people?

>18000+
Hopefully it's the shills.

Justice soon, bro

Attached: Seth Rich.jpg (1000x700, 167K)

Why should they stay in our countries and continue to subvert our school and political systems?

The constant talk about denuclearization of nations and North Korea preparing to do just that + unifying. Trump is about to release the ME peace plan very soon and it's going to coincide with the arrests/truth/reports about Israel's crimes here and there will be a perfect combination of shit to take down israel completely.

Here's the thing bros....

It's not just the diaspora and it's not just Israel. Don't forget Israel controls the majority of the world's Governments.
>pic related
They create puppet States. The problem isn't just Israel/diaspora Jews any more. So the people who make it about Israel/diaspora are either not seeing the full picture or they are purposely distorting the situation. Which category do you think our politicians fall in?

Attached: feinstein-egypt.png (1000x2000, 617K)

>you guys
>you nazis
>you racists
>you mutts
>you [Sup Forums is one person]
Learn shill words. It could save your mind.

Here's the thing Kike. The Star will gorge itself on clay.

Attached: 1498657911781.jpg (4568x2976, 3.8M)

Your cryptic boomer bullshit does not address the fact that Israel has created puppet State out of most Nations... most nuclear-armed Nations...like Russia.

Attached: Putin Russia.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)