BE CAREFUL

I got major deja vu from this video and every thread about it has some shill talking about how it scarred them for life. THIS IS A MIND CONTROL ATTEMPT.

Attached: 4F695520-3BF9-48E9-95A4-0BAB2F4FA5D0.png (467x981, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CfveH_1521089332
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. This is an attempt to demonize Sup Forums and try to get it censored.

Attached: 1495927230835.png (1009x262, 54K)

it's already p shit imho, i doubt they could do much dmg

not to mention 8ch seems to be doing alright

Looks like a mind blowing attempt to me.

Attached: wGKo5UQ.jpg (760x970, 101K)

Anyone else get deja vu from it though? It hit me like a truck. There’s something fishy about it

What's fishy to me is how fast it spread.

>A fucking weeb offed himself

OMG I HAVE PTSD NOW LOLZ.. man up

I'm proud of you, user. Soon you won't even have to put thought into these things. You'll identify it for what it is immediately. Making you immune to the virus.

>8ch seems to be doing alright
Its dead as fuck.

Attached: 459a1abe62ea9140fa742a2fd7bd438790a1109c00edce3075962f9c82a3b52b.jpg (600x776, 80K)

Hundred percent CIA trying to make us look bad go fuck yourselves spooks. You’re the real antagonist. Get fucked faggots.

No, only videos of violence towards animals affects me and even then I forget in an hour or so. It’s just weird how it’s being spammed in every thread, as if they’re trying to condition our thoughts.

not really
reminds me of gifs etc of other people an heroing, but nothing special
this
wellp that sucks, if things go south there's that to migrate to at least

I think this. But OP could be right too. I haven't watched the video because I thought it was to.....shilly/organized. The catalog looked like Sup Forums IRL when it first started getting posted.

Also mk tier brainjiggling can be accomplished in around 15 seconds these days.

CIA wants you to use policies stated by a dude that killed himself.
Whos the stupid one here ?

Attached: 356468748.png (807x527, 521K)

The timelines are converging!!

I used to love it so much. Now its hyper-autists calling each other shills and kikes and actual kikes and bots.

This place isn't much better desu.

WHY DOES HE LAUGH IN THE BEGINING AND WEAR A MASK!

Typical Keltec buying, subhuman behavior.

Where is vid

>as if they’re trying to condition our thoughts.
look at the catalog as of late lads. There's some fucky shit going on. Conversations have been completely stifled.

Where are the threads on the britbong pizza gate?

Something is up

Attached: Caturday in China.webm (320x240, 2.83M)

>memeflag wanting video ppsted itt

Not clicking that shit, nigger.

I think many of us are too busy preparing for war with Russia to notice. With all the crazy distractions it’s almost like someone wants us to lose

the mask and the hat are to hide the special effects rig

Attached: 401E5D2900000578-0-image-m-55_1494310013007.jpg (634x430, 26K)

Notice he wears a mask and took the time to lay down plastic tarps on his bed and window.

>moot leaves with an anime spam
>election time: pepe spam
quality deff dropped after those imho

You will eventually meme flag bitch.

Attached: Man Climbs Into Tiger Enclosure And Gets Mauled Attacked At Zoo In Ningbo,China 4ch.webm (626x360, 2.95M)

what I know is that you're a proxy using shill, you used a UK proxy last thread

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

yeah i for one am a script written personally by putin himself

what the fuck happened ? Im high since Saturday

I’m “on vacation” but I’m from the U.S. I’ll be using a U.S. flag again in 2 days and 6 hours

i see what u did there

Attached: 0eb.jpg (960x720, 199K)

yeah fuck you. no one goes to Azerbijan

Where can I find footage? I can’t seem to find it on liveleak

daaamn that would be terrifying

Why everyone saying this is Sup Forums's fault? How is Sup Forums connected? Get me caught up, I just got home from night classes

That’s why I put it in quotations you faggot and put the exact time left until I can post from my US flag. Nigger-tier reading comprehension, this is an 18+ board.

kid referenced r9k on his suicide note

He's a big baby.

They don't make ovens hot enough

Eh
Really just dog vids get me
I simply won't watch them
I understand I am a pussy in that regard, but I just love doggos too much

Shenanigans

that's what they want you to think

Attached: 1e865be163e2c36612692e98d77ab730ffd1667d8147a5a33e6ad4985c468a2e.jpg (532x963, 69K)

liveleak.com/view?t=CfveH_1521089332

Attached: 1520202538084.gif (320x180, 956K)

what a way to go

looks like (((they))) used MKUltra again
but the real targets are you and i and everyone who sees the news about it

So kid shot himself, mom's walks in emotionally scared, and decides to upload the video for likes? Pretty unrealistic event timeline there.

terrorists do

he livestreamed it

Why haven't any of you fucking morons heard of livestreaming

Typical american not knowing the power of technology and the internet.

>shot himself
>decides to upload the video for likes

the dumb girl needs to turn her fucking mic down so the rest of us can hear shit

why would the mom upload it?? this is cia yall are blind

If Joy Lane spree killer could livestream murders on facebook, yet another Sup Forums an hero wont do much.

Dont watch this disgusting shit morons. 90% of shill threads and posts are made to demoralize us and get us to do this to ourselves. And 90% of Sup Forums is shill threads

Wait a minute...the hacker known as Sup Forums has committed suicide?

Would have been more glorious to suicide by cop after attacking the grammys or some other type of ritzy jew event. Hypothetically.

why is this being posted everywhere? who is this? why should I give a shit?

My gf did years ago for the EU voluntary service

>every thread about it has some shill talking about how it scarred them for life.
Literal autism folks, everyone on Sup Forums is more fucking brainless than this poor kid

Attached: 1448579224633.jpg (400x303, 55K)

Did she get BLACKED

Y’all are dumb as fuck, if this shit scarred you then clearly you never went on Sup Forums at all during the peak years. this is nothing

Livestreamed you dumb nigger

I don't want to dwell into this or watch this shit but why is it a thing now? Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this particular suicide vid lately?

Ive been following this for like 3-4 hours and seen it all. The video lasts 49 minutes and cuts out after that. Noone turned the video off it just cuts out at the end whilst police and paramedics are chatting in another room. I almost wanna say i saw the tarp move occasionally as if someone was alive laying on it. Slight litttle movements. But im not sure. My eyes couldve been playing tricks on me. I also noted the phone number she uses in the video is missing a digit. So you couldnt locate this area even if you listen closely.

Cia has orchestrated numerous psyops against this board. The purpose behind this video is to make the viewer feel demoralized and accept his ultimate demised.

Or are you wanna of those people who believe in lizard people like a mkultra test subject.

The address is basically illegible as well. Something is fishy.

you must be a nigger then. having empathy for living creatures is a mark of the white man. selectively picking which animals to care about based on your personal experience means you have a nigger tier brain.

Its literally the Caucasuses, there are no Blacks

shit didn't bother me one bit. it was his life, he didn't want it anymore, and he didn't feel the need to take a bunch of random innocent people with him.

Ya me also. Whats happnin

Can someone decipher what he says leading up to an heroing? I can't hear shit over the crying girl.

I feel you. I am only bothered by bullying of or violence towards anime girls. I have grown numb to real life.

Attached: 1518903684792.png (1086x966, 261K)

Yeah it might have spread fast but there's no fucking context to it so how the fuck is it so traumatizing like OP keeps saying?

I don't know if I'm fucked up or something but I didn't feel much of anything while watching this video. It was kind of just a thing that happened.

Is there some story behind this as to why people care so much? This shit happens daily

Interesting thanks for checking in user

Attached: 1521092147391.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>all these newfags getting scarred from a simple suicide
kek, looks like you newfag redditors never hardend up to the gore and cp spam back in the day

Would it be a good idea to attempt to call the phone number?

We're only missing one digit. So the guessing game wont take forever.

>brainlets want to feel smart so desperately they resort to saying a gore video is an inside job

this place is full of redditors who have never seen a death video before

>deja vu
I love the retards that don't know what this is or why it happens. Nice jump directly to mind control though you fucking spastic.

Attached: 1518579185686.jpg (1366x1080, 451K)

Hagrid went to Azkaban. Shill confirmed

In Sup Forums's heyday we never had livestreaming tho. Watching someone get lit up on grainy security camera footage isn't quite the same as hi-def suicide by firearm imo

thanks bro i want to kill myself way less now

Watched it once and I’ve come to the unsupported conclusion that it’s fake as fuck.

In the case it’s real, fucking weebs.

Not sure if i should post the number here. I think itd be a good idea if someone communicated with this lady

POO
OO
O
IN
N
LOO
OO
O

Set our record straight user. What is deja vu? I'll wait

>he wont reply

299 528 106

Now what is the missing digit and where does it fit?

big if true

Search places which have 9 digit numbers?

It's 209. Stockton, CA.

If anyone does indeed get a phone call through, let us know. Record it or something. Might solve a mystery.