youtube.com/watch?v=KcBop6cQV_k
youtube.com/watch?v=TdV9Jibe7LM
ballroomguide.com/resources/blog/2016_02_22_blackpool.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Preview shots.

I keep forgetting about this shit.

Oh boy

New official art.

That distance between her two feet though.

Prince Mikasa Cup Dancesport 2017

The next 3 or 4 episodes are going to be excrutiating to watch.

Sasuga IG.

Amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=KcBop6cQV_k

Holy shit, they're actually flying.

>excruciating to watch
FUN to watch

wait my anime physics are real?

When will my boy Tartare finally tame the shrew?

Soon

>soon

Read the manga

this is some gay shit

I have, and going by the pacing of the anime and how many episodes are left. It's not really soon.

Would you?

Is that ketchup?

Well, I'm a bit hungry and it looks tasty

they remind me of south park

I won't be surprised if animefags will kinda hate Chinatsu this episode when they see her jealousy.

its literally the only thing she does wrong outside the novice tornament, but she gets over it fast enough. and its more over her own personal issues than tatara.

what about this image looks improbable?

nothing? shes just fucking strong and tge guy is a manlet

>tge guy is a kid
Fixed

>kinda hate Chinatsu
I never understood how people can hate fictional characters(pic:wasn't animated)

masaka

She kinda looks like Akane from Scum's Wish.
Also
>seducing kid
What a slut.

On the contrary, won't her jealousy please shippers?

While we wait for the episode, let's watch live dancesport!

LIVE from ROC on SAT | 2 | by FDSARR and WDSF:
youtube.com/watch?v=TdV9Jibe7LM

It's no surprise that people like her and Tatara together user.

Wait, this is currently live?

Just caught up to the latest chapter. They sure like to drag this whole 'muh leading' and 'muh following'.

Oh they're dancing live, that's cool.

this is fun

look a those back muscles

choripan?

So many couples holy fuck

Where's Sengoku and Hongou?

Subs when?

CHA CHA CHA

I can't believe I'm spending the midnight hours of a sunday morning watching fucking dancing of all things.
Where did my life go so right?

Tatara should go and try the Latin dances already

>Standard now
MY BOY TATARA WHERE ARE YOU?

He's actually been practicing Latin already since he got to Hyoudo mommy. Lets hope the mangaka doesn't die before Tatara actually gets to dance Latin in competition.

THE FAKE KISS YOU MOTHERFUCKER I GOT BAIT!!!!

Is shizuku an used good?

Yeah.

how come they keep crashing to each other when the floor is so huge?

he is, but he only just started learning them over the span of two months ever since being under marisa, tatara had alot of catchup todo since he only knew the standard dances.

It seems like everyone prefers latin over standard too.

Holy shit that footwork. It's scary seeing that flying towards you.

Fuck, this looks so hard, no wonder why Tatara and Chinatsu have problems dancing when they're newbies.

I mean the part after the onsen when Chinatsu just knew that Tatara was actually paired with Mako before her. She was mad jealous about it.

I think she was more bothered by mako considering tatara a good lead, and felt like something was wrong with her since she was having such a hard time pairing with him. she has bad insecurities over that.

SUBS HAVE ARRIVED ON HS

Damn this is more exciting than waiting for the anime episode haha.

>the winner of blackpool dance festival only got £260

Am I missing something? For something that took a lot of effort and money, it surely doesn't pay off.

That's bullshit, source?

Pretty sure it was because Tatara never said anything of having a partner before her and thought that she was the only one. Also yeah that part knowing Tatara was actually also considered a good lead by Mako where as when he's with her, they fail badly.

Time for some stitches.

I REPEAT, SUBS HAVE ARRIVED

This looks like the start of an NTR/swinging doujin...

ballroomguide.com/resources/blog/2016_02_22_blackpool.html

Why?

To be honest, I don't really understand this, well I'm not a professional dancer so I don't know how this works, really.

For Professionals (not "Rising Star" which is those who didn't make it to third round previously), the the 1st to 6th position prizes are for EVERY ROUND

Ah that explains it, thank you.

I do feel like chinatsu's following issue is rather overstated since they did fine at shikuou until tatara got spooked and had a brainfart, but at that point she was fully trusting him. Marisa was probably underestimated their growth seeing as they got full checks at the grand prix and let them enter for A class advancement almost immediately.

Also Tatara and chinatsu only have 2 weeks to prepare for a tornament, which if the novice tornament was any indication not nearly enough time, and she threw learning variations at them which even hyoudou admitted was fucked up.

judging from how the last few chapters have panned out though the leadibg and following thing will probably be a nonfactor regardless of what marisa wants.

TATARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a jealous face.

Oh shit it's quickstep again boys

Which one, Sup Forums?

>111 is 1st place
Damn that number.

Left is the only choice

In a 3 round Professional division, the total prize pot was £3435, and in all divisions it was £7055.
If you were a professional participant who ranked all firsts, you could receive £840, while ranking all 6th nets £360.
That's about $1100/125'000 yen, and $470/53'500 yen respectively.

Basically, this happens in all sports to differing degrees, but the pre-tax profits of these competitions after covering overheads, costs and more, is very slim.
Most athletes are expected to work besides their sports (hence the Dance Studios, which most likely provide the largest income of funds for Sengoku and Marisa), or gain sponsorships (which may only cover travel or training or other minimal costs) or other income sources like advertisements and interviews.

A professional ballroom dancer's life sure is tough, I guess.

Also, damn that competition sure is taking long to finish.

Erk. All OTHER divisions, it was £7055.
The total of all was £10'490, which is about
1.565 million yen, or $13.7k

I'm manga only. Is the anime going for an original ending or something? Because you guys are way closer than I thought.

Dancing is a rich people hobby (notice how Chinatsu has literally thousands of dollars worth of dancing shoes despite being a minor), most of them are independently wealthy anyway.

Probably end the same with the manga, the current arc. The manga is slow due to author's health.

Probably not, I thinking that another user explained it going faster as the result of animating the many pages worth of movement and technical shots.
Obviously its going to be faster to watch than if you looked at them and ended up poring over the art.

Fuck I'm a poor guy. Oh well, maybe next life if I'm rich I'll try to become a pro ballroom dancer.

Actually, I was DOUBLE wrong on the math, I looked again since I thought it was per ROUND but its was actually placements per dance.

Then the professional prize pot could be 4x or higher (4 dances per round +individuals?), to about £13+k

>censor with towels
Damn you TV anime, DAMN YOU.

fire crotch

last one, seems like there weren't many anyway
Also, I didn't expect we'd be starting the current arc so early. Shame they cut out so much stuff

At least it wasn't with the holy light.

Bloody hell.

That's how it was in the manga too, I think

THEY CUT THE NAKED CUCARACHA

MOTHERFUCKERS

Yeah you're right, but in the manga we can still see their tits, well kinda.