Mopboy is for some reason newsworthy

youtu.be/L63rcCj7V0I
From what I'm seeing in these walkout 'interviews', were fucked in the coming decade. What now?

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-013240.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kutv.com/news/local/aclu-guides-utah-students-ahead-of-gun-control-protest
project1324.com/projects/3HrlS
instagram.com/ermiyafanaeian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What in God's cock...

imagine staying after class and being "punished" by sucking her penis lol wouldn't that be weird?

It's only a matter of time. Once this generation has power in the world, our lives as we know it will be over. I am fucking mourning our civilization re-emptivly, and this just sped that up x2

kill it with fire

Attached: flaming homo.gif (432x288, 1.8M)

...my god... what is it called? What is this beings title?

Hahaha

THATS JUST THE START. Wait 10 years when cultural Marxism is law.

its actually a good thing, you know that when creaturas like this start to take power that society doesn't have much longer left, the crash comes soon. rejoice, you can clobber these goblins in the head with a mace soon

I know two things.
1) That thing should be shot by a school shooter
2) Q predicted this.

Well, that's if we survive the shit storm.

>'unit and conquer' in op pic
>they think they will win

Attached: kekd.jpg (125x80, 2K)

Didn't notice that user. Maybe they will be to stupid to do so. And are schools to blame for not putting the hammer down, because that is what worries me, that they let them do it.

>gets asked it's name
>replies ermiyafanaeian
*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAH UH OH LOOK OUT THEY'RE TAKING THE GUNS

But it's a fucking HORDE OF RETARDS. Not just the thing.

The backlash is already happening though. It can be fought. It can be killed

Attached: 1521008380370.jpg (668x429, 48K)

I don't believe that. From what I've seen from college and high school, I don't believe those numbers, as there were just as many left wingers at my rural Midwest high school than are in my liberal at East coast college.

Feel free to look into the source, Hispanic Heritage Foundation. I don't know what their sample was, I'd be interested in that too

Reminder. If you're a parent and you're sending your kids to (((public schools))), you're probably failing significantly.

Attached: (((public schools))) shocking.jpg (1536x2048, 339K)

Whose idea was it to let these fuckers loose anyway?

Holy shit boi
Who is this guy?
can I get a quick rundown?

The redpill is McCarthy was right
The blackpill is he was too late

Some teenage trapdyke who leads today's best and brightest against violence. Watch the vid.

Ermiyafanaeian? Get real.

I got a really strong impression he's well over 18 and an interloper which makes it a lot creepier how those teachers have him up on a pedestal and probably know he's not who he says he is but see him as their authority. He probably was sent there by Soros.

I don't know about that one, why would Soros care about one HS when there are thousands promoting 'the walkout'? Interloper maybe. I don't know about the Soros thing though, but I guess he started the whole thing.

Soros hires thousands of these freaks around the country. He recruited this one in a college and sent him to pretend he's a high school student. Teacher's unions are full of commies and I'm sure there's a network that allowed this freak to be assigned and infiltrated to this high school.

It said it was a "student organizer" for the march. So basically a paid agitator.

this is why we all say you need to stock up on bullets. u will need a lot of them

Yes, did you notice how he keeps saying "we" like he's with the high school? When they ask who he is, he just says "I'm a student" at 7:16 upon the retarded old lady teachers coming in to validate him. When the guy asks him how he got into it he said "one of my fellow student organizers" and mentions an "organizing team".

9:20 "What's kosher, what's not kosher?"

Attached: 1519068030723.gif (171x172, 962K)

kutv.com/news/local/aclu-guides-utah-students-ahead-of-gun-control-protest
>17 year old

Attached: 39098935-fdeb-4f84-b944-ca3499f935cf-large16x9_aclu1kutv.png (986x555, 695K)

wtf
project1324.com/projects/3HrlS

This shit is fucking heavy
instagram.com/ermiyafanaeian/