Black Bullet Thread

Will there ever be a villain greater than Kagetane?

What would this guy do if I tried to fuck his loli?

I got into reading this just a couple days back
I hope everything will be ok

Jesters and gentlemen always make the best characters
Now combine them and you have pure gold

There is already a better one.

how is a homossexual pedophile clown any better

Kisara best girl
all lolis a shit

He was right all along.

I liked the part in the last episode when she becomes the villain for no reason. I had a good laugh at that.

You called?
Also isn't this the one with the main girl kissing other guy but the author whimps out and retconned it to "not touching"?

I quite liked him, one of the highlights of this. A shame the manga stopped, it was a better adaptation.

any news on what the fuck happend on the LNs?

Enju became a Goddess and fought the other one, World still pretty shitty but no uber death machines and most of the loli's are cured.

Enju comes back

Fun with Tina!

Nobody likes Tina

HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!
WHY DIDN'T THEY LISTEN?!

What the fuck

Nothing, her Loli is strong enough to behead you without effort and he knows it.

Well Enju is pure waifu tier so there had to be some sort of asspull to save her.

Kohina still looks way too much like Kisara and Rentaro's kid.
Also, someone post the other lolis and their onii-chans.

I'M USING LOLIS AS A BUSINESS
TO END LOLIS AS A BUSINESS

My favorite part of the anime is when the Guy that tortured Tina before getting BTFO by Rentaro décides to take revenge on Rentaro by sabotaging his operation that was meant to save mankind.
Truly the epitome of writing.

>villain for no reason.
Her life sucks, everything is against her and her BF is a pedo.
She has more reasons than you average shonen villain

Kisara did nothing wrong.

>BF is a pedo
It's her fault for growing up

Volume 8 never ;-;

I like her

Shut up Tina

Tina, Enju and Midori are the best.

Shut up Tina

I wish to be the little girl

Probably not the best wish since you'll die really quickly.

Why didn't he just rape her

>Probably not the best wish since you'll die really quickly.
Yes

He did

>current lolis are cute and lovely
>when the time passes they will become into ugly monsters
What did the author mean by this?

>implying dying at your prime beauty and performance isnt the best thing that could happen to you
Life is overrated

OH

what was his goal anyway ?

To become the loli master

Fuck this fucking show, i will never forget billions of dead lolis.

Think about them as syrian children

I fucking loved her voice, my dick was always at alert when she talked.

>Kagetane gets "killed"
>comes back later
>teams up with MC
>is proven to be literally right
underrated villian

what did he see?

A slice of heaven, before being sent to hell.

Fresh cunny

To start a war. He was a soldier in the special ops, the mechanized unit containing less than 100 soldiers. Basically he wants a war so that the life of soldiers like him have a reason again

>Basically he wants a war so that the life of soldiers like him have a reason again
Wait a moment...

Was I the only one bothered when for no reason she straight up murders some guy in a horrible way and everybody is okay with this after a minute or so?
It was pretty retarded and it came out of nowhere

She's a bitch, I've heard she gets worse in the LN's as well.

To be honest, I would be hella mad if some random shota came and stole my waifu

BRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how so

Also a better papa.

I've read Anons saying it's because most of her backstory is scrapped compared to the LN.

The anime ended an arc in 5 fucking episodes
From minute zero everything was rushed af

>shitty tsundere with a bad haircut
I'd rather a cake doctor.

UMA DELICIA

Enju is the bestest

When will she go super saiyan?

In anime? never ;_;

My favorite character in fact

>best girl is literally never posted
Fuck this board.

Not a villain. She wanted justice.

It's like they say, there's a thin line between justice and evil.

Dead girl cant be best girl

Try again motha fucka

No such thing as a dead student council president.

She did nothing wrong. Too bd mc has lifelong Japanese debt of honor that can never be repayed.

From the moment she suggested MC to leave everything behind it was clear that she was not a heroine, people can't take a hint

Kohina?

not him, but yes

Saddest moment in anime history

I cried way more here

Kys

She's in a better place. A heaven where little girls discuss their interests all day long.

>when the author just wants cute girls written in their story but doesn't realize the consequences

The lolis are basically X-men
So X-lolis

She's just taking a nap, right...? She and her friends were playing with water guns and they were running around all day in the sun and she got tired so she fell asleep after one of her friends squirted her in the head with water...

Right...?

When I watched this I remember thinking that this didn't have to happen.

user, I . . .

But Kagetane was literally the good guy

So, will this ever get a second season? Like, give me a % of it getting a second season.

If all the gastraea suddenly died and these were the last scenes of the anime I would have been happier

-5% considering the
>THIS JULY!
meme ended

I don't really get his motivation at the end. His whole deal was wanting the gastrea (sp?) to make a come back so he could make a living killing them again. Although if he just lived a simple life as a civil officer like Rentaro, he could've done just that, so I don't know why he had a stick up his ass. He was really skilled and his loli was too, so why go through all the trouble of puling off all that terrorism in the first place? Or why not venture outside of the big monoliths and kill gastrea all day? I'm sure the Jap government would pay him a bounty for each one or something.

His whole backstory and motivations that were explained in the first few episodes were basically nullified at the end when he helped Rentaro defeat those two big guys. I guess maybe he respected Rentaro at that point or getting his face kicked in knocked some sense into him, but it was like a complete 180 of his character. Seemed so strange to me, I kept expecting him to turn on Rentaro and company but he just went along with their plan.

I think a major theme of the show was that everyone is living with the bad shit that happened. Pretty much everyone alive when the show takes place remembers when the gastrea first showed up. The guy Kisara killed basically sent some gastrea after her parents or something, right? It fucked her up to the point her kidneys started shutting down and she needs dialysis. I think it's safe to say she feels like that basically ruined her life. Plus the guy had literally no remorse for it and wouldn't ever be punished. If she didn't kill him it'd always linger over her, the guy that ruined her life is just out there doing whatever the fuck he wants and she can't do anything about it.

And for what it's worth, she challenged him to a duel and he accepted. It wasn't murder, and certainly wasn't done in cold blood.

Pretty Much.

>everybody
Rentaro and two little girls are hardly everybody
2/3 of the group doesnt have any opinion and Rentaro literally became friend with a terrorist, I even got mad he went so harsh on Kisara in that scene

>I think a major theme of the show was that everyone is living with the bad shit that happened
I really liked this part of the show, everyone was a victim somehow of the shit going on and that justifies most kinds of behaviours by the characters
I should really read the LNs

I worried the whole anime, preparing myself for this moment and to be honest, Im glad I didnt get to see it, she doesnt deserve this

Yes?

Tina sucked so fucking badly. Introduced out of nowhere and suddenly started acting like Rentarou's companion, completely shoving Enju's story to the sidelines for several episodes without rhyme or reason. The show went to shit with the timeskip that introduced her.

t. Enju

Tina was a fucking great character and much stronger than Enju. They nerfed her and she still BTFO of Enju every time. Stay mad your loli is about to turn, us Tinafags will laugh at you either way.

sounds like she has mean blowjob skills

test rangeban

I'm not an aussie idiot