Your mission is to destabilize the world

I know all you faggots hate this world, so what's your master plan for plunging us all into mass chaos?

Don't be boring.

Attached: ww3.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3mhkd80c4&t
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elect Donald Trump and drain the swamp.

You’er mom gay

>Don't be boring.

Praying to the Lord Jesus for the Rapture. Btw all hell breaks loose after that so best of luck unbelieving anons.

Attached: 1512693007979.jpg (1600x1036, 359K)

Having your magic sky fairy do your dirty work for you is pathetic faggotry

Convince black people they matter enough to ignore the fact they are wiping themselves out and completely ignore the fact Mexican gangs are pushing blacks out of black neighborhoods. Lol but you all matter ignore the fact you are dying off in staggering numbers

flood america with 400M niggers

It's not as if I'm not preparing for what the future may hold.

Nothing, the masters of doing that are already on it. What, have you been living under a rock?

Nobody here actually wants chaos. We want to stop the madness that will lead to actual chaos.
We all yearn for community, God, family, and tradition that has been actively tarnished. We may be vengeful, but with good reason.

Unless the majority of Christians is right and the rapture is post-trig in which case welcome to the party

>sky fairy
neck yourself, atheist

Tell the ugly truth point blank, no corporate sanitized happy lies

Attached: 1504339784383.jpg (638x479, 87K)

What about who God sends to do said work of dirt?

> t. Woman

How about you start with yourself faggot? You started a thread without substance, and you have the audacity to tell the people replying to it not to be boring? You're boring.

we are going to be ok

Attached: 1231245123123.jpg (2048x1366, 1.32M)

Watch:
The US and Israel funded ISIS and Al Qaeda fighters in Syria. Israeli generals are on record as saying to let ISIS fester, to allow mass murder and slavery, would be strategically advantageous

The differences between races and ethnicities are much wider than simply skin color.

>what's your master plan for plunging us all into mass chaos?
Literally just sit and wait for you to do it yourself with the ever-increasing amount of subhumans and debt.

>inb4 don't be boring
I plan to shitpost a fair amount in the meantime, that's always fun

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Attached: 1466703655812.png (800x1200, 920K)

denuclearise all nations
give the UN nukes
populate all UN ministerial and representative positions with niggers

tldr;
>what's your master plan for plunging us all into mass chaos?
niggers

Give women the vote. Thats the first domino.

And tonight... For the 1st time ever... We must offer EVERY child in America.... 3.... Nuclear missiles.

There's nothing that *I* could do to destabilize the world barring some NANOMACHINES bullshit. I'm just not a political actor whose actions are liable to be blamed on an entire country or alliance of countries. I could bomb Mecca with white phosphorus during the hajj and all I'd get would be to get labeled a monster, but things wouldn't spiral out of control from there.

Create a series of false flag poisoning attacks on US and British soil and begin creating rhetoric against Russia.

...oh wait.

You can't call a plan that involves niggers master

The "masters" aren't trying to plunge this world into chaos, they're trying to put us into a trance of apathy through desensitization and the stripping of hope. They need their populous, and they need control.

dont be passive or apathetic. be an active participant of DOOM. stoke the flames on both sides and get the DOOM happenings started.
swallow the DOOM pill whole and transform into the fearsome BEAST

WHAT IS THE DOOM PILL?

Doom Pill is more than a meme. It is a state of mind. It is a lifestyle. Those who take the DOOM Pill comes to terms that one way or another, we are all fucked. Whether through Nuclear War, Economic collapse, disease, famine, SuperAI, or whatever else, the existence of humans on this planet - whether in whole or the, for the most part, is doomed. Western Civilization has been transformed into a perverted, malformed monstrosity. Civilization as a whole is on a one-way ticket to destruction.

The majority of humanity (normies) have, for now, been spared the crippling existential anxiety and stress of coming to this conclusion. For those of us who haven't, we have to deal with this rapidly degenerating nightmare in the meantime.

Those of us who take the DOOM Pill have come to terms with this. Understanding that there is no way to come out on top of the next 100 years, short of being a part of the elite of the elite, we say "TO HELL WITH LOSING". DOOM PILL embraces the inevitable void and laughs at it. We work to transform our existential anxiety into FUN. We cheerlead form and work to ACCELERATE the inevitable (Through 100% legal means).

If we're all screwed, why mope around like a fag, when we can be WINNERS?

DOOM PILL, in short, is MAXIMUM ACCELERATION transformed into a coping strategy, mindset, and lifestyle.

Welcome the end! Get DOOM'd!

exactly. people were much more exposed to DOOM back before the nanny state that covered up DOOM reality. now the sheep are pampered, dullified and have no clue what it is to be living in the world of DOOM.

people used to join gangs. fight, rape, kill, they knew life wasnt about being a docile sheep and submitting to an illusion of society. it was about fucking everything up and looking out for your balls. now people just wallow in shit and expect the oligarchs to hand them a beautiful life.

you gotta fuck shit up. be louder than gorillas. you gotta riot and fight, in the upperpaleolithic tradition of your genocidal rapeloving caveman ancestors.

only 10% of the population will make it to retirement, anyway. so you are all just dead men shitposting

have no fear to be a wild animal. we all die

DOOM Paul was right!
The DOOM pill is the outlaw, the old school jesse james, the hobo, the underworld.

The original ''DOOM piller'' rides solo or in small packs for short amount of times. Kind of the way they portrayed kaptain jack in the pirates movies, Hell jump ship and make his own course. depending on the situation. truly free.

As soon as a DOOM piller organizes hell be hyjacked by the ''jew'' and get dobbelcrossed.(guilt trip/ social constructs/ etc.)

Check the maffia, Islam, gypsies, cowboys, apaches, Original settlers of USA, etc.

Also the whole alt-right movement. It sprung from a DOOM pill, knowledge into action, great deeds been done by it, magical miracles follwed it as it will always do.
It got taken over by the ''jew'' / e celeb.
the magic ''kek'' left'and what remains is a bunch of larpers who play act.

But what it intended to do it did, spread redpills, whom will eventually evolve into DOOM pills for a next habbening.

All invenuaty springs from a DOOM pill for it is knowledge (gnosis) into action. either for relative good or bad aims.

Either way, it is ABRAXUS. the eternal balance.
Just take the DOOM pill. Say goodbye to this walking dead state, And let Life unfold.

Disce bene mori
Entry level WWI doom pill. WARNING this is a step above the black pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3mhkd80c4&t

DOOM Pill is not, as you described, a "Downer". It is not an excuse to mope around in a basement and do nothing with your life.

DOOM Pill can be thought of as an upper. As a coping mechanism. We are transforming ur anxiety surrounding the inevitable decline into EXCITEMENT. We are saying "FUCK IT ALL", throwing all of the bullshit on the ground, and refusing to live "the final days" in misery.

The primary difference between those who take the DOOM Pill and those who reject it is that those who take it choose to be honest. Those who reject it choose to live in misery.

Kms

athiests are the scum of the universe

I'm all for it.
I'm noticing more and more in advocating for the Doom Pill, that there are way more people who've already taken the pill than I realized. It's just that before now, there hasn't been a term it. There hasn't really been any effort to unify people around this shared idea.

The first step to establishing a real presence in the world is to continue to spread the idea. If we can just bring in everybody who has already taken the Doom Pill - in their own way, I get the feeling we'd have a lot of people on board.

The red pill reveals life to be despair but there is a realm beyond it.

Eventually you will get to the point where you reach complete apathy. You will look at the people walking around you and see them as cattle, herded by others who are like you but have significant advantages. You will not want to be like these people though, you will like being unnoticed and in the shadows, because you feel loneliest when you are with the cattle. They remind you that you are different, that your actual friends are few, not necessarily because they avoid you but because you avoid THEM. You will eventually grow to hate people, not the individuals but the faceless mob they have become.

That is where you reach rock bottom, hating the world and wishing something would just happen to make everything change. But the next step is waiting for you, whenever you are ready to swallow the DOOM pill.

>says someone from the sewage outlet of America

we've been doing it for 6 years now, make anti-fa and alt-right, make people choose sides, and anyone in the middle is berated by both sides to join the other, then we fight

Why? Because their smarter than you?

Kys, there’s no heaven.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

You speak like everything that every mainstream politician in every party, in every nation isn't already doing everything possible to destabilize and collapse all of civilization. Its sad to see, but all we have to do to see the world destroy itself is to sit back and watch it

Attached: Babylon.jpg (2100x1350, 1015K)

i do it for the lulz

Attached: 1462301927524.gif (320x240, 1.87M)

Give me 6 million jews

Divide the populace into left and right so the goyim fight between themselves and the higher ups stay in power

Oh...

wow, yes, quite the civil war we have going on right now. i said "mass chaos", not mild ordinance violations.

Simple. Remove the criminal internationals. The foreign policy anarchy established would allow local populations to take on their own political power as they will be set free.
>nuke DC, London, Vatican, Shanghai and Moscow.

the Boer knows
Shut it DOWN!

>I know all you faggots hate this world
We love it more than anyone desu.

Daily reminder

Attached: 2DBEBB44-3A53-496D-BFD7-ADFE05D951D9.jpg (490x610, 183K)

trumphumpingthewailingwall.jpg

Attached: 1521076124585.png (650x650, 25K)

>trumphumpingthewailingwall.jpg

Attached: 1510915242439.gif (200x200, 649K)

Let the left and the niggers go about their business while we prepare ourselves and each other

>T. Vapid cunt.
Planet Earth is nice, the problem is society.

was this image taken before or after the earthquake