Dragon Ball Super

Nobody cares about the turbo lesbians from U6, let's discuss the more important GODhan and his upcoming new transformation that WILL happen since he doesn't had his centric episode.

What do you think the madman is going to do? I think that he is just going to manage to stack Super Saiyan on top of his Ultimate form just like Daizenshuu said some time ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Piss off with your forced reddit cancer idiot

>forced reddit cancer

What do you mean faggot? you can't dismiss anything you dislike and call it reddit.

Discuss Gohan or keep being butthurt, both sustain me

You are now imagining Goku having sweaty sex with Gohan.

Is shaggy gohans greatest ally in this tournament?

I never liked Gohan.

I'm not though, really, I have a hard time lewding goku at all, he's too pure

Your taste is pretty bad then

Okay.

>reddit tier

t. never saw the redditors getting angry about GODhan posting on discord. believe me I don't like it that much myself but the butthurt it causes makes it worth it

Same

Just being respectful

How will Blanco Gohan (completo) deal with the Hermano Padre?

He doesn't like Gohan, though.

Exactly

Bring back Torankusu posting.

Man, Goku has a beautiful family.

How will gokufags ever recover?

Here user, I just made this

now?

>mfw blanco gohan completo mystica derrotas hermano padre

Much appreciated.

>base Goku is enough to overwhelm an SS2 Caulifla

can't wait to see what new asspull power-up they will give her to force her relevancy

I'm fucking dead.

Feels good, CHADbro! I can't wait for /ourguy/ to play around and stall for fifty episodes until his enemies turn the tables! Fifty episodes of good, old-fashioned CHADpadding!

Leave el grande padre to me

Based

WTF

You mean 50 episodes of Gohan delivering on of the most satisfying beatdowns in the history of dragon ball until Toriyama decides to make Goku save the day? Because I agree with you, that would be cool to see

You're welcome

LEAVE JIREN TO ME

this is fake

If Caulifla and Kale are getting like 5 episodes devoted to them, and probably SS3 power-up plus the fusion form, I think Gohan needs something as well.

So far all fights he's been in have been underwhelming, so I'm hoping they give him 2-3 episodes to himself and a new form. Perhaps he unlocks SSG or SSB as a stop-gap until he unlocks the new ultimate form he wants.

I like how Super mixes some DB stereotypical things up like Goku jobbing nonstop now but they did it again in a weird way with Goku having his NEXT LEVEL right when he was about to get fucked except this time it was in the middle of an arc with the music and everything all fancy etc. and then everything went back to business as usual because he jobbed again. The load has been blown. Not sure if that was a good decision to do it this way because the climax was somewhere in the middle already.

Gohan needs to get rid of Videl.

Why?

It actually isn't.

Super needs to get rid of Gohan.

And Videl.

The climax will be Vegeta's mega instinct though.

Can Gohan Blanco beat Black Goku?

haters leave before the mods warn you again

this is gohan territory

Can it get characters like El Grande Padre and El Hermano too?

Because what has she done? She could have been completely removed from the plot, because Pan doesn’t matter anyway. Now there’s an entire planet of superior Saiyans, but Toriyama decided to marry Gohan off young to some autist.

Funimation should just call UI Goku Limit Breaker instead.

It gets daishinkan in like 20 questions, El Hermano we'd have to add ourselves, don't think he's in his database.

These threads are still cancerous shitholes, I see. Gohanfags really should all kill themselves. They contaminate everything they touch like the disease they are.

What are toei calling him?

What about Goku Blanco Negro, he have the power of 3000000000000000 suns and steals bikes. And call mexicans beaners.

Ultra Instinct "Omen"

Zama2 would easily destroy everyone in this shitty tournament.

B O I

Got him in the fifth try. It was:
Trunks -> Gohan -> Goku SSJ3 -> Gogeta -> Gohan Blanco

He will recover, he always recover

kek please

Kaioken 20 SSB Goku is enough for that jobber at this point

he's irrelevant

I submitted this picture and added the question "does your character have angel ki?"

Nice headcanon.

I keep getting ssj5 goku instead

>buzzwords intensify

I don't like him, BUT I do like what they did to him in Super. Its a logical step for his character, after all. But then they had to satisfied the spics who don't know shit about character development at all and only want to see him fight strong opponents.

submit one for shaggy blanco next

Motu will stop anyone from beating Jiren

Hah... what we have seen was merely a false UI form. Like false SS back in the day. The real form comes in 3 months when 20 minutes have passed in the tournament.

>Grande Padr
quien mierda es "el grande padre" y quien mierda es "el hermano"????

shaggy was never funny

>CHADlifla
>gang leader
>stronger than her older brother
>fighting prodigy
>actually cares about getting stronger and fighting
>literally the son that Goku has always wanted
>so alpha that beautiful girls fall for her (Kale's beauty is canon)
>when some disgusting aliens try to make a hentai doujin out of her girl, she beats the piss out of them

>Cuckhan
>unironically balding
>has all the potential in the world, does nothing with it because he's a pathetic bookworm
>spends all his screentime getting beaten up by random namekians and fucking robots
>even Goku hates him
>B A L D I N G
>when spopovich beat videl so hard she puked out her uterus he did nothing except watch from afar, masturbating

What timeline did Black come from?

>The load has been blown
that was just round one. the real climax is UISSGSSKKx20

he was made by a wish

Best dad

MOOOOODS delete this thread too.

From the main timeline

more like majin instinct

AHHHHHHHHH koku verde when

Then what timeline did the Zamasu that made the wish come from?

But in the main timeline Goku is alive

When Whis rewound time after Gowasu was killed, he created a new timeline, where we see Zamasu get HAKAI'd
The original timeline, where Zamasu kills Gowasu and Beerus leaves, is where Black comes from

the timeline beerus created when he erased zamasu

>he hasn't watched spic ball z

He's literally the mvp

>But in the main timeline Goku is alive
Because Beerus killed Zamasu before he swapped bodies with Goku

Zamasu came from the timeline where torunksu beat the androids. He is a kaioshin from another universe too. Because godtube guy isn't from u7 either.
It doesn't hold together very well.
Just turn off your brain

Do you think the U6 Namekians will fuse with Piccolo to prevent U6 from being erased?

Chadhan thread

>Gomazu not wearing farmer clothes
toyo a hack

no because they aren't the same species
There will be some plot mechanism that prevents that

This means that Goku & friends were aware of Zamasu's plans in the timeline where Gowasu died, and could've just killed him since at that time he wasn't immortal

Mi padre trabaja a toei, entonces todo lo que digo es 100% cierto. ¡Gohan vencerá al senador Jiren el gris al convertirse en Super Saiyan Blanco! Esta nueva forma le da no solo la fuerza para derrotar sin esfuerzo al señor Jiren el gris, sino que también le permite desafiar ... ¡EL GRANDE PADRE! ¡El Grande Padre era secretamente malo y quería usurpar a Zeno y convertirse en el rey de todos! Incluso Goku no pudo tomar esta revelación y se dio por vencido, pero solo Gohan tuvo la voluntad de defenderse. A pesar de su coraje, su forma de Blanco aún no era suficiente, y es duramente golpeado. El Grande Padre decide revelar su secreto ... ¡fue REALMENTE NEGRO TODO EL TIEMPO! Pero tiene otra sorpresa reservada, una que Ninguno de nosotros pudo predecir ... ¡ERA REALMENTE HERMANO DE GOHAN, GOTEN! Gohan estaba furioso por la traición de su hermano, tan enfurecido que comenzó a experimentar otra transformación. Su cabello blanco comienza a retroceder, y con cada mechón de cabello que pierde gana fuerza rivalizando con los ángeles. Esta es su nueva transformación. Este es Gohan Calvo, y estaba a punto de hacer que su hermano Goten paga caro por sus crímenes contra su familia ...

This is what these threads have been reduced to. Gohan and memes. Truly tragic.

>Mi padre trabaja a toei
damn he a CEO son

How? You will see during the episode.

COOL

This can go two ways, El Grande Padre. One: you walk away, Two: I walk on your face

youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU

It probably won't be the Metamoran Fusion Dance - according to the spoiler it's some technique they've learned from Champa (possibly before ToP)

>He put the whole universe at risk because he had a crush on a robot

Android

>when spopovich beat videl so hard she puked out her uterus he did nothing except watch from afar, masturbating
That was utterly pathetic. If the same thing happened to Bulma, Vegeta would have snapped Spopovich's neck in a second and he would have told everyone around him to fuck off. Goku never listens to anyone either, even Gods, so he likely would have done the same thing. But Gohan? Nah. He instead just grits his teeth and gets all uppity but still stands there and watches his GF get beaten almost to death.

How much of a pathetic cuck do you have to be to let everyone around you boss you around and tell you to sit on your ass while someone you care about is getting tortured? What a completely useless tool. Without Piccolo and daddy around to hold his hand all the time he would already be dead, and I hope he does die for real and never comes back because no one this weak and pathetic should be allowed to live. Seriously, he's a piece of worthless shit.

why didn't trunks travel to namek and revive people

Actually, a cyborg