Are you FUCKING kidding me?

are you FUCKING kidding me?

how deep does this rabbit hole go?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1720x888, 151K)

Select the word for "cuck"

Attached: AJwinning.png (1001x1100, 979K)

How do I ask what they identify as?

duolingo fucking sucks too bad it's the best "free" language app

>App that teaches people different languages from across the world tries to appeal to interracial couples
'Color' me surprised

Pretty sure that is his wife on the right, their baby's color makes sense without him needed to be cucked

If you want to learn Japanese, try the Nakama books. They're the ones I've used in every college class I've taken so far, and I'm a Japanese major. You'll also need to get a conversation partner because the books alone don't teach you enough about pronunciation or how it's actually supposed to sound.

Also, community college courses if they're cheap and you have time and Tae Kim's guide.

>learning moon runes
fuck off

cool advice but i only use duolingo for german and russian, and mostly just for fun

That's Duolingo, isn't it?

I learned German with that app. They had pictures of women when it was men, & pictures of men when it was woman.

Cucked app

Well I'd recommend getting a conversation partner at some point either way. Reading and listening to audio files is helpful and will teach you the basics, but if you want to achieve any degree of fluency you actually have to speak with fluent speakers or live there for a while.

and Kodansha

yeah there's a lot of black "women" in the german version, with like mohawks and shit.

[Skip]

the answer is 父

I learn German on that and whenever I see any non-white people I report it for wrong speaker

>using Duolingo
>not using Anki w/ Heisig's RTK and Core 6k Vocab

Attached: dekinai.jpg (229x173, 22K)

Why the fuck do they show you pictures when the point is to read the words?
How do you learn anything on that app?

Oh shit, I've got some good ones saved. I must dig them up...

Pic related

Attached: theburger.png (2142x1182, 117K)

>tfw Hamburger is a citizen of Hamburg
>tfw Weiner is a citizen of Wien (Vienna)

Attached: t3_73bmac.jpg (1024x755, 152K)

>How do you learn anything on that app?

Repetition. They gameify with experience points and bonuses and shit so you keep coming back and practicing every day. Even if how you're learning shit is shitty, if you do it often enough, you'll start to pick stuff up.

As somebody who's learned enough Japanese to get by in basic conversations, I wouldn't recommend DuoLingo if you're serious though. It would take a ridiculous amount of time for somebody using only that get to my level, and I'm not anywhere near fluent.

>Pretty sure that is his wife on the right
And? Look at his facial expression, glasses and stupid hair. He's stereotypical soyboy, so can't be his child xD

I was going to make a gay joke for this, butt fuck it

Attached: dontbother.png (1320x1132, 114K)

Geez wonder what fresh hell they've got stored for "step-father"

>Bruce discovers internationalized software.
Well, its better than a suicide thread.

I rate their stories with 1 star as well whenever there's a black cartoon speaking German. It's also always paired with a white female of course.

as far as you finding meaning in your life I suppose

If one bucket holds 12 gallons and another bucket holds 23 gallons, how many buckets do you have?

Do you have the one saying
"He has a bigger duck than me"?

Sublime cuck programming

Duolingo... just wasn't like this before...

>weeb

is this a japanese to postmodernism app?

chichi = cuckold stepdad
imouto = adopted younger nigglet sister
haha = pinay mail order prostitute wife

Nope, but here's one I got correct, despite giving the wrong answer

Attached: stillgotitcorrect.png (1114x1092, 79K)

kek

"size is everything" seems to pop up a lot too

Use Lingodeer. It's free and it's not cucked.

a prison for your mind

Oh yeah, I remember that one as well. So many cuck innuendos it's making me sick

Everyone’s to busy seeing the cucked/interracial but all I see is the soyboy glasses and smile.