One Piece

>luffy wont need monkey god awakening to defeat him
Tsk

O MY SNACKTIME REVIVE MY MOUTH AND TEETH LONG AFTER I'M LAYING ON MY BACK

i want to fart in the face of whoever started the Monkey God meme

Why the OP isn't Katakuri being a cute?

Prepare to have your anus sniffed by a 13 year old Pedro then

Gear 4 makes no sense. I mean, how does blowing up his muscles with air make him stronger?

Haven't you read Ippo? More oxygen!

>we only saw one of big meme's husband's
Did she eat the rest?

Spee D. Reader strike again

You breathe out more carbon dioxide than oxygen.

Stick your dick in his mouth.

ITT: Cursed images

Did no one ever thought that the kids might be adopted besides her two biological children?

What happens when other sh go awakening?

No, because Oda literally said she gave birth for 42 years to 85 kids in total with many twins and triplets in them. Her record was 10 kids at once.

oh yeah the last page also confirms that kuri's weakness is related to his mental state, since he blocks luffy's kong gun instead of trying to clash it with his own version like we've seen at the beginning of the fight

*immoral

>10 kids in one pregnancy
Octomom BTFO

Same logic behind why blowing air into his bones somehow makes it stronger. It's One Piece logic.

But that's literally what he does.

Gear 4 is about contraction and expansion, like a pile bunker.

Or he just can't copy G4 because it's unique to rubber.

It doesn't matter. Luffy will go Negro to defeat La Grande Madre

>the last page also confirms that kuri's weakness is related to his mental state
No it doesn't you brainlet, there are hundreds of other factors that could be at play here. Like that square mochi technique, the CoA he uses for it, possibly also what looks like CoC black bolts, the merienda, his mouth, the cold tea, etc. His mental state is just one of these.

He will need to go Monkey God Awakening Blanco to beat Shanksel Pelirrojo.

Next chapter cake cockblock

i'm also dumb because he copied elephant gun, not kong gun
but pretty much every weakness you listed can be related to his mental state right now

G3 isnt too ridiculous. Because he is made of rubber it is like inflating a car tire. As you put more air in the tire it gets rigid.

Why big mum doesnt have a African American child?

>who is praline

she's not black

Praline can swim

She's a mermaid, that's the same thing.

So Luffy fights cracker for 8 hours, unlimited spawn fodder for ? hours, and no one thinks he got stronger from that? He barely wasted any energy from fighting BM so you can sure as hell bet he had 100% going into the Katakuri fight. We know Luffy cannot be captured at this point in time so he is definitely kicking Ks ass

That was by doing hit and run tactics and eating the soldiers for energy for all those hours, with Nami running constant interference. Same trick won't work here

I don't think Luffy can be stronger than Katakuri at this point in time. His Gear 4 is immensely powerful but if Luffy can beat Katakuri, it would kinda imply that he is now above Yonko commander level and the only obstacles left are the Yonko, and I really don't think Luffy is anywhere close to being Yonko level. As far as I remember Katakuri has the highest active bounty, its over 1 billion, and I think the most Luffy can do now is to go even with him.

mermaids actually look good

Cant wait for powerlevel fags to get completely BTFO soon. Its like these little bitches have never read alabasta or enies lobby before.

stay in school, kid.

All this guy wanted was to eat donuts.

He wont need any tricks after fighting those long ass battles. Katakuri is not ready for this intense matchup
Even if he is able to run away because he gets one good hit in, counts as a win to me. Literally every time the crew gets away with something, is a win for the SH

Ah, I just remembered something due to the talk of bounties. Kaidou has been captured a lot. I bet he has like a 500 beri bounty at this point.

He probably has the "Alive" on his wanted poster crossed out.

So Luffy can just eat a lot to recover from gear 4's haki loss?

Is Katakuri getting splatted onto the wall in the last panel? Or is it just the wall cracking?

He means you breathe out more CO2 more than you breathe in oxygen

There is no wall in the last panel, what the fuck are you smoking? It's all motion lines.

That's false. You breath in and breath out more O2 than you do for CO2.

Going by the Cracker fight, yes

I don't see a wall at all. It just looks like impact lines and he is blocking it.

Why doesn't Luffy just eat Katakuri?

Eating people is bad.

Because fuck you, if you thought about it for more than a full second you'd realize there's no point.

Because then Katakuri won't join SH.

this is such a classic One Piece design.

Is there any Katakuri "Sinful, Immoral, Donuts" fanart out yet?

There is no actual level though. It's likesaying "Well, he beat Crocodile and Moria pre-TS so he could have beaten Doffy too". Or being able to beat Doffy meaning that he can somehow beat Mihawk. Just because he can beat Katakuri doesn't mean he can beat another commander is what I'm getting at.

Katakuri could have been lovable had he not killed the chefs. Now he just comes off as an autistic asshole.

Are we in Wano yet?

Yeah before he was kinda cool because you could relate to him. He was just a loyal son trying to protect his mother and his siblings.
Nows he's just a vampire dickhead.

He's the rock of the family and he has to play the part of the responsible older brother. You saw ho Brulee viewed him. If people found out about this, the family would have noone to hold it together.

Brulee viewed him that way cause Kata created that false image. If he was an alpha like his brother Perospero he would have openly shown his fangs or at least ate as he pleased. After all his mother could get away with it.

Killing the chefs, who had been loyally serving him food for years for such a shitty reason just takes away from any likeability that the guy had. Now I'm actively rooting for Luffy to kick his ass and hope he gets exposed to his entire family, whereas before I didn't really care about the outcome of the fight.

>If he was an alpha like his brother Perospero he would have openly shown his fangs or at least ate as he pleased. After all his mother could get away with it.
Big Mom and Perospero aren't the ones holding the family together.

Oda plans a new WCI chapter every time you ask

and this is exactly why it was written that way.
katakuri is going to get exposed and his reputation's going to come crumbling down.
it's luffy's schtick to destroy a person's ambitions/will

>never ever laying down is a necessary quality of leadership

Doesn't the ambiguousness of Luffy's dad leave open the possibility of Post-Yonko tier baddies?

What happened to the whole 'jelly bean projectiles' thing Dogtooth had going on?

It's his version of using a pistol, no point in trying that against a man immune to bullets

We are 75% of the way through the manga, and there is still the war after One Piece is found, frankly, the Yonko and Admirals should be the only ones above Luffy at this point.

Sanji dodged that what makes you thing luffy couldnt

It's his mochi fighting style. Luffy said "your ability" this could be reference to one of two things:
>Mochi
>Observation

For mochi, it could be the nature of his style lacks flexibility. Once he commits to or starts a move, he must finish it leaving him open. That's why he counterattacks with observation so often instead of initiating attacks. This might be a coping mechanism to compensate his rigid style. Last chapter we had Katakuri lament about how no one had dodged him this much before. Katakuri's attacks are too rigid to hit the highly adaptable Luffy. Remember, this chapter had the basic them of "Katakuri is a fraud". All this time he has been boasting about how his DF ability was superior to Luffy, what bigger way to further show he's a fraud than for Luffy to debunk that?

this.
he pulled out his trident for a reason... but then went back to using his fists.

>luffy hasn't actually realized anything about katakuri's power
>he's just trying to psyche him out/drive him to try to finish the fight fast

It's almost like Oda wants you to cheer for the main protagonist of the manga or something

This. If anything Katakuri looks like a commentary on alphas, hypermasculinity, and how ridiculous it is to stifle oneself and hide to fit that ideal to t. Same goes for Cracker and his creating a manlier armor than himself to hide inside. It's rather transparent.
Perospero (assuming he isn't hiding something too), Big Mom, and Luffy, just by being their idiosynchratic selves without a care in the world, are direct counterpoints to them.
>inb4 reeee >>>/tumblr/

>memes were real

He ran out of them during the wedding. You see that when he shoots them all on Bege's crew while they're running toward the Bege's castle. And Perospero apparentmy didn't make new ones for him.

Inb4 Perospero doesn't actually like licking, he forced it on himself in order to make others accept his abnormal tongue

But he already beat Yonko commander - Cracker. And Urouge beat Snack - another Yonko commander.

>Same goes for Cracker and his creating a manlier armor than himself to hide inside. It's rather transparent.
nah, i think you're looking too much into it: cracker is simply the smaller guy in a bigger armor trope

Perospero had to hide behind his candy armor or he would literally be dead right now.

>MC is an egoist who just does whatever he wants
>somehow everyone he fights is just as egoist as he is but they kill people and he doesn't so it's okay to fight them
No fuck you, I like it when Luffy wanders on the fine line between evil and selfishness, like in Impel Down. If the manga keeps making a point of him being a pirate, not a hero, then about sticking to it?
Not everybody he fights needs to kill kittens during breakfast for me to appreciate the story. I'm the same as that user, I'm disapointed Katakuri killed those guys. I was also disapointed when Doflamingo turned on his citizens and unleashed the birdcage on them even though he enjoyed a good relationship with them for decades. I think One Piece could suffer to make his villains and Luffy's position in conflicts more ambiguous. He doesn't have to always be the hero slaying the dragon and saving the poor innocent civilians. Being a MC and a hero are two different things.

Its symbolic.

for being a little bitch?

He is a bitch for not dying in a jihad explosion?

>cracker is simply the smaller guy in a bigger armor trope
How is that trope not rooted in feelings of inadequacy?
The joke here is that Cracker is built like a fucking tank but he still feels inadequate, so he creates even manlier,warriors than himself. He was also obviously pleased that his bounty had his armor on it rather than himself.

>reading comprehension
While I don't agree with the Cracker thing- his point is they hide their own appearance. Candy armor may as well be transparent.

Didn't he dress into the armor because he disliked being hit?

Cracker just doesn't like pain. He isn't even afraid to admit it.

Luffy wasn't strong enough to beat Cracker on his own though.

It's probably true but it's also obviously just an excuse, if it were just for that he would only wear it for fights. He wouldn't walk around with it in conquered territory. But he wears it 24/7. He was wearing it when Big Mom summoned him.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Yeah, he didn't beat Crocodile either - he was helped by water after all. Nor did he chase away Enel- the golden ball did the job for him. Nor did he beat Doffy. Wow, Luffy is such a hack.

Dude you didn't even know he had it on until he mentionned it, how is that hiding?

Why is this important user?

Soloing Kaido as we speak

In the dungeon with Kidd

Listen, IRL its possible for you to beat up someone stronger and smarter than you. Difficult, but far from impossible. It doesn't make you physically stronger than they are, it just makes you the victor of that one fight. Luffy's found a way to start chipping away at Katas stamina, and he's going to keep piling on the damage until SOMEONE falls. This is a battle of endurance, not necessarily strength, and if there's one thing we know Luffy has, its endurance

Those aren't comparable at all.
Luffy needed Nami and her rain clouds to beat Cracker, he wouldn't have been able to win on his own.