Oh vey!! They’re pulling out the big guns user!!

Oh vey!! They’re pulling out the big guns user!!

Attached: 7C6339D9-4976-4EE2-AA8E-47B0A6F08CA7.jpg (1242x1488, 421K)

Attached: Abhorrant.jpg (444x380, 42K)

So Mexico is such a shithole it basically a giant death camp now?

Attached: 14829865296.jpg (621x621, 72K)

Is cnn really implying trump has gas chambers and nazi death camps? Lol

>she risked her own comfort
Oy vey, no, not the comfort.

Yes.

Attached: california sucks.png (1200x600, 521K)

it's a race to the bottom

Attached: 1297146870336.jpg (343x445, 31K)

why would she report about it CNN?
Fake and gay

On the plus side if they compare sending people home to the Holocaust enough, it will make people think the Holocaust was just mildly inconvenient instead of something terrible.

Oi vey! It's anotha showa all over again!

>And then they raped her dog and stole her Range Rover.

What the fuck.
Why do they gotta bring muh lolocaust into everything?

Attached: 1521093347718.jpg (289x292, 23K)

This is redpilling more normies that you'd think.

is it weird to be white and really really hate fucking white people and wish death upon a lot of them? i mean im white I may have some jewish roots here and there but not a lot and I jsut cant fucking help hating fucking white people especially right wing Sup Forums retards I tend to hate simply because you are so fucking retarded and have awful optics.

thanks for breaking the law

Sorry. The Jews have overplayed the Holocaust card. It now means nothing. The Holocaust means nothing.

obscure kek

>it's a race to the bottom
No, user, they were in the attic, not the basement.

>at risk of her comfort
the horror

Now that we know who it is, we can turn them in.

I risk my comfort when I leave the house, stupid cunt.

Attached: cremit.jpg (592x448, 24K)

When is America going to build the "Deportcoster" which will put illegals into a steel railcart, speed towards The Wall, pitch forward and dump them out on the otherside?

I don't get the comparison, yes Hitler deported da joos but we'd be murdering them not deporting them if this was holocaust II. Stupid

Attached: 09.jpg (292x257, 34K)

so she harbored fugitives?

I saw this coming decades ago. I even warned Jewish friends but they didn't get it. People are very poor at reading those outside their social confines.

I think it would set a fantastic example for racist white countries if Israel took in a lot more refugees. They are moral leaders and a leader sets the example. It is EXACTLY what Anne Frank would have wanted, bless her.

You Japs need to build the rails

I risk my life whenever I have to pass through the ever-growing "undocumented" sections of town.

The next time libshits talk about "muh High-Speed Rail", mention this.

How many homeless citizens has she walked past in her life?

I like the way you think.

jews need to go

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 8.24.08.png (1172x976, 212K)

>mass deporatation = holocaust
Is CNN red pilled on the Holohoax?

Such a classic mistake. Many Americans only dimly know of the 6 gorrilion. It might as well happened in Roman times. So they ask themselves WTF? And take a closer look. What do they see? Endless explanations why the whole thing is a hoax, and a reasonable explanation as to why it is/was used. The Jews need to push this harder. Much the same as Russia Russia Russia.

Attached: 1520494698765.jpg (637x849, 66K)

OH NO NOT the JEWS COMFY

>hiding his schnozz

Why do Jews make it so easy to detect their bullshit false flags

Isn't it illegal to knowingly harbor invaders?

>risked her own comfort
AYYYYLMAO

>thoughts of the holocaust
what are the chances she wasn't even alive during it?

nobody is gassing the spics. that kike whore needs to shut her mouth and stop making shit up

As someone who had Jewish teachers, I assure you I know full and well about the Holocaust. I just also know how social currency works. The Holocaust has been overused as a form of social credit.

At first you have shock and disbelief, and then you have acknowledgement, and then you have understanding, and then eventually when you bring it up you have the people you're trying to exploit thinking about how to expedite the process to make sure it works this time.

We actually should be encouraging more jewish people to take in as my illegals as they can because of the similarity of the holocaust. It should also be jewish temples that should take in more illegals and give them sanctuary. We should push for Israel to show compassion and to grant the American illegals citizenship because Israel is the only country illegals can go to to avoid another holocaust.

>tfw you wake up bathing in ice
What else would a jew do in a bathtub?

Shameless Holocaust milking

>Mexico is one giant Auschwitz

Jewish Family Services provides attorneys to Los Angeles County illegals to help them evade deportation. The pedal is to the floor.

Attached: mexontherun-2.jpg (400x400, 34K)

So Hitler was just trying to send the fucking Jews back home then?
I had it all wrong.

Oy vey, goy. Didn't you know that the trauma is passed to their offspring aswell ?

>My name is Anita
>Anita Franco
>and I'm scared
coming soon to a bookstore near you

Heey looks like we have something in common, i'm driven by thoughts of the holocaust too

Her chest is so disgusting and the Jew flag looks like it's never been washed.

They could be using that money to help fight inner-city crime or to address actual issues, but instead they aid gypsy criminals.

>First time hearing about the Holocaust
>Man, that's fucked up, how terrible.
>Tenth time hearing about the holocaust
>Yep, still bad
>Hundredth time hearing about the holocaust
>Yeah, yeah, Hilter bad, got it.
>Thousandth time hearing about the holocaust
>I can't possibly imagine why someone would do such a thing... ha... haha...

Actually made me laugh

So sending ILLEAGAL immigrants back to their country is the same thing as the holocaust? WWIII when?

>she risked her own comfort
so she wasn't even uncomfortable? just potentially uncomfortable?

so brave nevr forget

Attached: 1401650076820.jpg (384x395, 19K)

>WE DON'T EVEN NEED TO PUSH ACCELERATIONISM ANYMORE!

Attached: WOAH MOMMA.png (688x514, 365K)

Some mexican girl here illegally is writing a diary.

Trump is FINISHED

i guess it's our turn to undermine the jew

Hitler had to kill 6 million of you before you got any empathy?

Well, I'm convinced. We must allow the Mexicans to retake Israel.

But her pain is greater than your's and that poor illegal alien.

>a jewish woman sees a golden opportunity to hire live-in slaves to serve her
or
>a jewish bolshevik sees a golden opportunity to flout the legal syste of the country she's in, backstabbing the legal citizens of her host nation, in a coordinated atempt to collapse the USA for the purpose of transforming it an authoritarian communist shithole run by ((the Communist Party))

Until the next big asshat does some fucked up shit that down grades Hitler to just another baddie like Ghengis and shit.

I choose parasitic creature.

>bragging about committing a felony

Someone submit this to the ICE tip line.

all jews should do this..they're totally obligated
>numerous kikes getting anally redpilled makes me excited

their not going to a oven their going back where they came from

The people taking in migrants are not doing it because they are pushed, it is what they want to do.
Our governments ignore most of our pushes, they really don't give a fuck.

Uhhhhhh

Aiding a fugitive and admitting it that's a cri-, oh wait it's a Jew they have immunity from the law under the muhshoah act.

Yes, because Mexico isn't a shithole country. It's virtually the same thing as Auschwitz.

>her own comfort

So she risked literally nothing?

Holy shit

kikes have to go back

lmao notice how all holocaust survivors push leftist policy after their mopy speech

Attached: Uk66H2R.png (1140x1471, 165K)

Same applies for blood banks.

>I have jewish roots and I hate white people
No fucking shit

Attached: 09B782B2-E453-4381-A296-DAC19322B9DB.jpg (776x602, 57K)

Just about all survivors are dead at this point. Jews just invoke holocaust memories by proxy.

Fortunately I'm not in Commiefornia. MFW when my ex moved there. Hope she likes it now.

There was an article saying that the holocaust event was so horrendous that their satan spawns would also have ptsd attacks.

>Liberal efforts to secretly shelter illegals are compromised by their compulsive need to show off how virtuous they are and boast to the news about what they're doing

I remember this.

Lawyers protect Mexicans from the lack of justice on the part of Americans. If no one defends the Mexicans, then the Reconquista will begin.

Attached: Return-to-Aztlan.jpg (960x573, 133K)

Just more proof that Kikes are destroying the U.S. from within.
The Counterfeit News Network is realllllllyy reaching, huh?

All these memories of giant electric chair, electric floor, rollercoaster ovens, masturbation machines, anal air valves, the Ukrainian whip gauntlet, the peeing in mouths, the good old marmalade trick and so much more... I can only imagine.

Attached: 1516314422736.jpg (623x733, 37K)

Really activates my almonds.

Attached: 1499653312462.jpg (1820x3884, 1.11M)

Attached: 1518885621267.jpg (100x100, 5K)

>giant electric chair,

Attached: 2015-05-06-lee-electric-chair.jpg (399x600, 243K)

So basically all Mexicans have to do is convert to Judaism and they'll get to stay because muh ovens.

That's a crime. Arrest her.

OY VEY ANUDA SZOA TRUMP LITERALLY HITLER GIVE SHEKELSSSSSSSS

She is your greatest ally.

Attached: received_10159426902465788.gif (466x350, 1.42M)

Daily reminder that the concept of "The Holocaust" literally did not exist until the 1970's. President Eisenhower, President Truman, Winston Churchill, and French President Charles De Gaulle all wrote extensive memoirs of World War II -- over 8,000 pages altogether -- and none of them mention any word of gas chambers, or anything at all about a German effort to systematically kill Jews.

Jews are unique in that they have excellent propaganda, and it's international.

They have hollywood. They have the media. Thus they influence society to benefit themselves.

A big part of this is the demoralization of Whites with the holocaust narrative. Whenever a movement arose in the 20th century that challenged their power structure, they would shout HOLOCAUST at the top of their lungs and because everyone was conditioned to feel sympathy for them in school, it was an instant debate ender.

How much rent did she charge them?

It's a one-way alliance.

>awful optics

Attached: american-psycho-business-card-scene-promojpg.jpg (1200x629, 100K)