Seth Rich Truther Playing Fortnite on Twitch with Drake and Ninja

>the guy who claims he has evidence that Seth Rich leaker is playing Fortnite with Drake and one of the Internet's most popular streamers to an audience of over 600,000 on Twitch
Here's hoping he drops subtle redpills

Attached: 20180315_011810.png (720x486, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-02/contradictions-seth-rich-murder-continue-challenge-hacking-narrative
youtube.com/watch?v=amnSgkoa9Mc
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5150
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13545
twitchstats.net/subs/ninja
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post link faggot

Nigger it's top trend on every social media platform right now you can't miss it

Hahaha this timeline is a trip

>using (((social media)))

LINK:
twitch dot tv/ninja

OVER 600,000 LIVE VIEWERS

>being this much of an incel faggot

Hearing Drake's voice come in is fucking hilarious.

he sounds so white

why does anyone pay attention to this absolute faggot

For watching a video game i guess that's pretty good. Not even coming close to even no name tv channels but cute none the less

pubg is better, also not politics

Bump. This is huge

Attached: rich14n-1-web.jpg (750x624, 34K)

He's already stated that Seth Rich was the leaker ON TWITTER, plain as day. Also, stated he tried to speak to Muller as well...and Muller denied the meeting.

Attached: Gift Giving.jpg (575x382, 53K)

Imagine the reach he'd have if he mentioned Seth Richon a livestream with fucking Drake and Ninja. 600,000 people instantly redpilled.

Attached: DKMHOXJXoAAicdF.jpg (1024x709, 138K)

He's the guy that made mega upload

WTF is up with this blue haired faggot? Where the real Ninja at?

Attached: 2804621db8658ddff40877fd0b9303ed.jpg (640x626, 46K)

Kim Dotcom doesn't know shit. I wish Assange would disavow this fat attention whore already. And before you call me a shill I think Seth was the leaker too.

Ninja nodding with agreenent about South Africa but Drake shaking his head going nah nah, talking about "his peoples real struggle" mentioning the holocaust

He left the game. Bo mention of Seth Rich, unfortunately.

Attached: seth rich truth.png (1000x1741, 796K)

600,000 concurrent means millions per hour, it easily rivals primetime shows

He 'needs' to do this. Re-Ignite the fire. We need him. W/o him, or Julian...were lost when it comes to Seth Rich, and who REALLY 'leaked' the DNC.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-02/contradictions-seth-rich-murder-continue-challenge-hacking-narrative
>"According to Ed Butowsky, an acquaintance of the family, in his discussions with Joel and Mary Rich, they confirmed that their son transmitted the DNC emails to Wikileaks," writes Lyons

You sad retarded newfag. Kimdotcom was who the flash was given too :) he then gave fwd'd it to WL. Not only ARE you a shill, but your a nigger-faggot too

Attached: Go Fuck Yourself.jpg (500x492, 55K)

Is Drake one of (((them)))? He could be trying to get close to Kim Dotcom to compromise him.
Kind of like how Julian Assange fell ill after meeting Pamela Anderson...
Nobody that big gets to roam free without being compromised one way or another.

You know nothing. I was here pre-release...during the DCCC release, the Podesta release (PW = P@ssw0rd, isn't hackering, especially not by a 19 year old kid who didn't even bruteforce it, just guessed lmfao) ....and DNC 'leak' courtesy of Seth Rich . I know what REALLY went down.

It was from a phishing email, John Podesta sent him his own password.

but yet u have zero
why even not an hero

And it was fucking P@ssw0rd lol. 'ANY' 11-12 year old can phish. And It was a 19 year old skiddie from Spain. Not Russia.

Attached: The Podesta Phish.jpg (609x665, 53K)

There's no proof of that you dipshit. All Kim Dotcom has done is claim he had Hillary's emails, then tweet out Durr the NSA has them Xkeyscore, and make Hannity look like a fool. He's a conman that attached himself to this for attention. You sound like the kind of retarded ass that's following Q.

Oh rly?

youtube.com/watch?v=amnSgkoa9Mc

Whelp, you can tell you DON'T know shit about computers. The speed at which the files were downloaded could have ONLY been achived through a LAN pull (Local Area Network)....meaning on site. It was NOT POSSIBLE through a WLAN (Wifi) pull. This was stated 'numerous' times from former NSA employees who reviewed evidence including Bill Binney (Former NSA Title 10 CNO) If you don't know what that is....you DON'T belong here speaking as you are retarded and have an 85 IQ along with the fact that your a chimp.

Learn before you speak...you tend to make a fucking retarded nigger-faggot of yourself otherwise. It's best your chimp ass lurks, and just shuts your fucking worthless mouth, until you know what you are talking about...NOT what you heard or CNN told you.

This guy has never hyped anything up before. Surely he will deliver big.

I'm talking about Rich giving the drive to Dotcom you illiterate fucktard.

why the fuck are hundreds of thousands of people watching some random nigger play a video game. fuck this gay earth

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did you read the fucking tweets he put out??? Refer to like you should have before you took my cock out of your mouth to speak, nigger-faggot

>Refer to an article that doesn't mention Kim Dotcom
>Refer to Kim's tweets, the guy that repeatedly hyped shit up and then didn't deliver

Kim's a liar and you are 56%.

twitter dot com slash KimDotcom slash status slash 969410939412873216
>Reminder: Here’s the first letter my lawyers wrote to Special Counsel Mueller regarding Seth Rich. We never received any reply. It’s astonishing considering my first hand knowledge of the DNC leak.

twitter dot com slash KimDotcom slash status slash 969416926253338625
>My legal team remains firm on their advice that I cannot release details about my interactions with Seth Rich to the public. Blame Mueller for zero progress. For whatever reason he’s not interested in non-Russia evidence. @Wikileaks also wasn’t asked to assist the investigation.

Again, your a worthless nigger...antique farm equipment. You don't know how to think for yourself...or rationalize...because your an animal.

>Kim's a liar and you are 56%.
>Kim's a liar *Starts to cry*
>Kim's a liar *Soul breaks*
>And your 56% X^( *Full tears*
Sorry to bust your bubble monkey, but hey, I guess that's what you get with an 85 IQ, you worthless animal.

I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved. twitter dot com seanhannity status 865823567384072194 …

Wrong.

600000 people watch a computer game? Lmao

He should say the N word.

Btw chimp, here is Debbie Wasserman Shultz modifying crowdstrikes payments to fabricate the Russia Hack Narrative. The FBI already has all of this...I spammed it to them myself. And am so very proud to be a part of your destruction ;)
>In more ways than 1...tbc

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5150
>How they're systems were shut down on May 5th corroborating with a Crowdstrike payment.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13545
>DWS Modifying Crowdstrikes statements.

Get fucked DNC XD

Attached: Christmas Tree.jpg (500x319, 57K)

hi Eric

What is 'the N word'??? Are you talking about 'nigger'??? Say it with me monkey.....Nigger

Fuck you fucking faggots.
Back when I used to play video games you'd be lucky to get a few thousand viewers on the biggest watched tournament of the decade and now some random hair dyed faggot gets 600,000 viewers for playing some garbage battle arena game. Fuck this shit.
I was either born 2000 years too late or 20 years too early.

Real TV shows get millions concurrent. 600k worldwide is nothing.

we live in a timeline where video games will usher in the 4th Reich

you were born neither. 2000 ago you wouldn't have survived childhood. In 20 years there won't be kids as fat or autistic as you. we'll find a way to stop that

Wrong on all 4 counts. Decent try at bantz though.

>kim dot com

He is still mad i swatted him years back

Attached: 1519089725360.jpg (573x493, 57K)

wew

>ip hopping to (You) your own post
sad.

How convenient, he claims he tried to speak to someone leading a witch hunt investigation that obviously would never talk to him, so now he can't release the evidence. You're getting played harder than Hannity.

Call me lame, but I watched yesterday Shroud streaming and Ninja was already up. The motherfucker is playing way over 12 hours by now.

who cares, that's 600,000 young brains that could have had their first taste of a red pill

I never said anything about the Russian hack narrative being true. This is why I called you 56%. You're either ESL or a subhuman.

Any guesses at how much money he makes ?
I'm guessing low six figures
is it more?

he's a jewish canadian negro like what do you expect lmao

Is this thread gonna start another meme pool? This timeline is getting weird.

Attached: 1513422586081.jpg (672x935, 76K)

I know Shroud makes 150 thousand dollars a month from subs only. That's way over a million a year. Add tournaments to that, sponsorships and donations and it's probably close to 2 million. And he's smaller than Ninja right now.

>How convenient, he claims he tried to speak to someone leading a witch hunt investigation that obviously would never talk to him
Lulz, do you faggots even hear yourself speak???
>That would never talk to him
Someone who the leak went through...someone with 1st hand evidence. Although, none of that is really needed with Ex-NSA confirmation that the pull was IMPOSSIBLE at the speeds that it was accomplished...without being on premise. Don't comment again, or it's your sanity tonight nigger...that's a promise.

Fucking hell man, thats big boy money.
Back when I used to play we joked that you could make more money by working at mcdonalds than you could by playing vidya
Fuck this gay earth

Why subtle retard.

Also literally who?

No user. Do not make me. Please.

Mueller's objective isn't to find out what actually happened it's to try and find a way to get Trump impeached. So no he's not going to talk to someone claiming the DNC leak was an inside job.

>This is why I called you 56%
Do you even know what that is 'supposed' to mean??? Or are you just acting like it??? Because in the context that you used it...evidently you just said the Russian hacking narrative was 56% white. Yep, you really are an 85 IQ having worthless chimp. Say hi to your father from me...if you can find him XD

Attached: He Wuz Getting Some Brain.png (640x1136, 1.47M)

Shroud only does meme tournaments since c9 kicked him, he won’t be doing real championships, like that twitch one had something around 25k if which he got maybe 8k. Might as well discount them

Good luck lmfao, and naaaaa that's just what your supposed to believe. Still blinded by the media I see.

Based on the context I called you 56% because you can't read worth a damn.

hes making many times more than he did playing pro
Ninja literally takes aderrall prescribed

pro gamers pop adderall like candy, nothing new there

> I called you 56% because you can't read worth a damn
Confirmed, you have no fucking idea in what you are saying. Ty for making your faggotry known for the rest of the thread. Try not to lose your face again. It will cause your blood pressure to rise some more, wanna be.

Attached: Lost His Face.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Attached: Caught An Antifa Hoe.gif (241x252, 2M)

it's not that easy. You gotta have that something that people will like. 1 in a 1000 maybe can live of Twitch streaming.

Yeah, I was talking about these. The prizes are pretty decent and they're often enough. Yesterday in Project Darwin there was 50k to take for the first place. Also I don't think C9 kicked him. He just decided to go to streaming and it was a good call.

22mb/s download speed its basically confirmed that Seth Rich was the leaker, and there was no Russian Hack the only question is why hasn't the right called out this obvious assassination, why didn't Bernie "cuck" Sanders make a big deal about this?

Clap for the wolfman

U M A
M
A

Yeah I get it. I"m not delusional. It's just a completely different ballgame than it used to be. Such opportunities didn't even exist not even that long ago.

Attached: Claps.gif (420x315, 382K)

Kikdotcom gets you all to donate to his obesity by promising damning ((evidence)) holy cuck

ok, watch out... I checked Ninja's subscribers count. Every sub is 5 dollars a month. He has almost 200k subs.

Assange is dead or controlled also
>

her dad laying down a whoopin!

That's pretty nice. Even if his cut is only 50% he is doing very well for himself.

Shroud said it's 80%, if I remember correctly.

stop shilling faggot no one cares

Kimdotcom has more $$$ than he knows what to do with, along with a 1 trillion $ lawsuit against New Zealand. He doesn't need...or want your money.

Im the wrong one kiddo, bounce, now...

Attached: Last Kiss Goodnight.jpg (202x290, 9K)

>200k subs

I dont think so bud

What do you get for subscribing to a twitch streamer

doesn't matter what you think, since you can't use your brain and check it out yourself twitchstats.net/subs/ninja

That's very generous of twitch
They are making random gamers wealthy
what a time to be alive

to be closer to their peen

Hey there ive simply analysed all the documents
>20 months later
No proof WikiLeaks even received the emails before he died.

Attached: 725775757.jpg (1456x1108, 135K)

yea apparently he is that high, thats crazy as fuck it happened in only a few days. I remember when 20k was the highest

I was surprised too. I thought he's not that much higher than Shroud.