Remember me, Sup Forums?

Remember me, Sup Forums?

Attached: ajit-pai-press-photo-04192017.jpg (900x1200, 704K)

why is Sup Forums against net neutrality again?

out of all people you think Sup Forums users would be privy to whats going on

Attached: pajeetpie.jpg (600x482, 84K)

Yeah you suck at golf now.

Sup Forums is a bunch of creationist flat-earthers who think lizard people rule the world

Because reddit likes it. Literally no other reason.

NN was an Obama ploy so fuck that unironically. Interwebs was still fine before 2014

POO

is his wife a guy?

what do you think

yeah

So how come the lack of NN hasn't destroyed the internet yet? When is this happening again?

Daily reminder repealing "net neutrality" didn't take down Sup Forums nor any website

Attached: pai.jpg (800x450, 68K)

it reminds me to some faggot

Attached: oitoeoncb2nwx2yvggwq.png (800x367, 522K)

Clock boy?

who the fuck are you? that shitskin who wanted to censor the interwebz?

is that a dude?

I remember the two weeks leading up to the vote on net neutrality exposing the level of shilling this place actually gets flooded with, considering the fact there were constant NN threads on almost every board on Sup Forums. I also remember that absolutely nothing was done about it and it was allowed to shit up the place even worse than it usually is

Attached: 1513250451450.png (583x792, 702K)

It hasnt taken effect yet. When laws are passed they aren’t immediately active you tard. They set a date of April 23rd.

All the blue states will impose Net neutrality at the state level while fly over America will be throttled into oblivion.

See

>immediately
>6 months have past

Attached: 1510599962922.png (600x656, 75K)

Yes, yes we do.

Attached: images-86.jpg (201x251, 11K)

I like the way the Internet hasn't changed one bit since based India bro removed Net Neutrality lol Liberal fags are incredibly stupid for bitching about this guy.

Attached: 1513895830239.gif (273x271, 1.73M)

What part of April 23rd did you not get? Do you have a helmet for walking?

No

Can we get some fangs on that pic and an animated snake tounge along with a turbin, please?

Is t he the guy liberal retards said would make us all pay 6 GORILLION dollars just to get online?

Strangely enough, my cable bill went down, fancy that. Interesting how this actually worked out.

I am not a lib. He is trumps mistake.

He's the Prime Minister of India, right?

So what was the point?

People need something to whine about on social media

>why is Sup Forums against net neutrality again?
>out of all people you think Sup Forums users would be privy to whats going on

You just answered your own question.

The internet was fine before Net neutrality. It's just a buzzword Obama made up.

Saging shill thread.

and yet nothing has changed about the net lol

yeah, reddit said you were going to kill my mom