The Ancient Magus Bride

Who’s ready for Land of the Cats episode? It has one of my favorite scenes in the manga. I hope they don’t fuck it up.

Few more hours to go.

I love cats! Cats are cute! Can't wait!

Why do people assume this series glorifies stockholm syndrome and suicidal self-pity when addressing those two issues are basically the point of Chise's character development?

It's like they read the first chapter and quit there.

Because some people are trained to expect development to happen immediately and do not understand trauma takes time to heal.

Or maybe watching too much LN isekai shit has made them believe trauma can be magically dealt with quickly.

The worst part is people shit on series that speed through development yet when one show actually takes the time to develop things naturally they complain.

I was worried we wouldn't get a thread even on episode day. Sup Forums has garbage taste.

Poor bastard

i dont see how anyone could say this has elements of stockholm syndrome.... i mean, Elias is never abusive towards Chise and gives her the choice to leave whenever she wants

Sell me on this show, Sup Forums. I haven't paid attention to the latest airing stuff except for Kino.

Jap girl with major issues goes on an adventure through celtic mythology.

Her and her skeleton boss teach each other slowly how to not be such shit people. Comfy england SoL chapters pad out the character growth.

Then start, there's a bunch of solid anime this season and you're watching a somewhat mixed bag.

>Comfy
Not on this week's episode user

Story about girl who see 'things' not from our world. Because of that she doesn't have any family and has horrible life to the point when she decide to sell herself in a auction. Our horse magus buy her and want to make her his apprentice or maybe even bride.
Wonderful visuals and music, story seems to be great. I also appreciate characters development as for now.

Probably it's a trap!

New episode shouldn't be already out?

>subs are out
did i just miss the previous thread or is it just slow?

Sup Forums has collectively decided this got too popular for it to like anymore. It's slow as fuck.

It's out.

These threads have always been slow as shit here. Netjuu, SSR, Blend S and Houseki no Kuni are the fast threads you have to worry about maxing out before you watched the episode.

*teleports behind you*

nothing personnel kid

I need healing now after that. My cat was next to me the whole time i watched this.

Well he bought her. She also has no where else to go. What is she supposed to do?

>streaming

let me guess, the husband had to torture and kill lots of cats to craft medicine for her (probably connected to the 9 lives myth) or to extend her lifespan using said lives guided by the advise of a sorcerer, she finds out and takes her own life after rejecting him thus creating the corruption, I am wrong?

>tfw no beautiful sickly waifu to nurse and cherish

>mfw I understood the Cats of Ulthar reference

Does this show have high budget?

This is where the story begins to slowly open as we begin to understand what Chise is.

Where in England does it look like this?

But how long until we see true Elias

Maybe in the lake district?

What did he mean by this

you're close but not totally right, you should just go read the manga

>cat world
>nobody uses wagahai

Perhaps in Scotland, and with exceptionally good weather?

>Teleports behind you
>It's nothing personal kid

The mad mans did it.

neat

Eh, now I have to wait whole week.

Or just read it.

>the cats chasing Elias's eyes like laser pointers
Got a good giggle out of me. One of the cats tried to grab Ariel too.
Man, those 20 minutes flew by. This adaptation has been fantastic so far.

I think I'll wait for anime to end. Then I'll buy manga.

Is druggie virgin?

im just here for the inevitable foot pics

This show reminds me a lot of Natsume Yuujinchou .

well that was comfy

Ok, but only one.

We need cinegrids for these episodes, to get more people watching.

>to get more people watching
How about you fuck off.

The threads are dead as fuck, user. Something must be done.

There isn't really anything to talk about other than saying how good it is, if only it were anime original instead.

Why does the king have a girl's voice?

Why does a king have an owner?

It's a female cat but she's still called "king".

Dunno why, I guess it adds to that "otherworldy" thème.

So, they adapted 2 chapters this episode, looks like I was right, the OP was teasing the first cour would reach chapter 18 after all. This means that the anime adaptation will at least reach chapter 36, which is actually a perfect ending point.

Is this anime good?
I watched the first episode and the animation was really good but the plot was also kind of gay.

>that quality
How can you streamtards put up with it?

>The plot was kind of gay.
What? Skeleton guy buys a girl just to make her his wife and bang her hard, is gay?

I love it when cats actually look like cats in anime.

It gives me a lot of fujo vibes.
Is the author of the source material a woman perhaps?

>fujo vibes
>straight couple

>Is the author of the source material a woman perhaps?
Sorry, don't know. But I can say there has been 0 fujo pandering since episode 1.

>It gives me a lot of fujo vibes.
I think you mean shoujo vibes.

Otome vibes, whatever I just looked it up and I was right. Balant self insert for Japanese landwhales, no thank you and goodbye.

>this is the average Konosubatard

You sound like the kind of person who would be better off just sticking with black clover this season.

Another retard who doesn't know what that word means.

What a fucking idiot.

fujo is not exclusive to bl
It basically means female nerd.

Because ningen> neko.

>Fujoshi (腐女子, lit. "rotten girl") is a self-mockingly pejorative Japanese term for female fans of manga and novels that feature romantic relationships between men.
You're an idiot.

And you still keep falling for the same old bait

How often does this series air? Seems far in between.

No it doesn't.

What was your reaction when Elias revealed he was an obsessive yandere?

Weekly every saturday, you goddamn newfag

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

How fucking useless is Elias? This girl is in danger like every 5 minutes

My reaction would be a lot more surprised if this weren't just a classical misunderstanding after all

jesus christ, just talk like a normal human being. there's no need to use japanese words when you're talking to someone in english, you fucking faggot

This is actually a girl right? I'm gonna be pretty miffed if she just keeps getting kidnapped by bishounen males every episode

Alice is a girl despite looking like a manly girly man.

I dislike Elias as much as Chise currently does in the manga.
He's an autistic baby with superpowers.

That's a big cat.

I love her design so much.

Maybe he's lying.

That's what happens when you try to teach an eldritch humanoid monster how to be human. At the very least he genuinely loves Chise but can't deal with his possessive inhuman nature when it comes to her.

But isn't that the point?

Wales, when the sun's out.

>LOLITROLU

Isn't this a Japanese thing, why are Brits doing it?

it's a normal-sized cat.
perspective.

I'm not aware of using the forehead touch to check for fever being something inherently cultural.

What's the 3 episodes from Hoshi Matsu Hito for?

because it's an anime made by japanese people.

I'm pretty sure he knew that.