Eri confirmed for mucking up the time-stream

>Eri confirmed for mucking up the time-stream
is this good, or bad?

Why isn't Nighteye dead yet?

>the future cannot be changed ever
>except this time xDDD
Nighteye is a waste of space

It's a really common trope, character who thinks the future is absolute will inevitably get a dose of future being changed on them.

History abhors a paradox, Eri.

The future that Nighteye sees isn't absolute. He just thinks it is because he's never seen it be wrong before.
But just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Eri will kill Allmight.

Will Overhaul look disgustingly deformed under that mask? The way Hori has been keeping his face hidden in flashbacks makes me think it has to be something significant

Why doesn't Uraraka look more upset that her crush is about to be killed?

because she is the traitor duh

He's probably a mutant and has a fucked up mouth. That, or he just has a bunch of smashed teeth from his childhood or something.

She looks shocked, she's probably still trying to process the fact that Nighteye would send Deku to his own death.

Cause Eri is allowing Deku to hold off Overhaul.

Rather, she'll learn how to control her powers and makes All Might return to prime.

He wears the mask cause he doesn't want to breath in the dirty pleb air of other people. This was covered.

It might be bad in the long run if the writer decides to go down the time travel route.

In my head, time altering powers of any sort have always been the hard counter to precognition. Like, seeing the future can only look into the future of the timeline as it's going to occur. Fucking with time itself in any way inherently alters the timeline and thus renders the past prediction moot. If Eri's powers are actually rewinding a certain aspect rather than reverting it, then I can understand why Nighteye couldn't have foreseen this outcome.

O MY RUBBER KOUSEI

It would've been great if Overhaul had been unmasked this week with something ludicrous underneath, 2 for the price of 1.

No, he just has a plague fetish

Nobody dies in this manga.

Write Eri out already Hori, She's fucking it up.

because they didn't take the spike out

Magne died.

Probably because Deku kicked overhaul's ass, and she doesn't believe he'll die.

Who?

Its One Piece all over again

What kind of personality will Eri have as an adult?

I hope he’s hot.

slut

Because she's done being cucked and wants him to die so she can be more than girl with a crush

>lol cant change the future
>shonen manga protagonist

Nigga please

also

If she unwinds all might, does that make deku lose OFA too?

>Mucking up time-stream
I swear to god, why are these threads always infested with speedies

Also, have the Viz one, if anyone brings up muh translations

Got a cool quirk idea: to turn over things on touch. Send it to Hori pls.

This has nothing to do with Eri. This is Deku's quirk. He has the ability to alter the future. "The fist that opens up the future" This has been a theory for some time now

No, she can revert a person's physical state into the past.

Deku could still die ... it's just that Eri will "Rewind" all injuries to the point where he was not injured. Or Overhaul will be inspired by Deku's heroic spirit and determination and decide to reassemble him and others back to life. That way Nighteye's vision does come true, but he just did not see past that point.

She is watching him reckt Overhaul ass, even Nighteye is surprised.
This was her reaction previously

like the master chief vehicle flip?

He probably just hasn't encountered any other time related quirks before to realise that they can effect each other.

>mangafox

It's funny that the only one who could've helped Eri develop her powers is imperfect Deku right here and now. Not after he mastered his One For All but right now while his powers still harm his body.

It's not good or bad, it's just intriguing.

She really would've had few ways to develop the effect of this power on humans without turning into a supervillain.

>At some point, maybe he began to believe that the very act of viewing a person's future would set it in stone....

This wording makes it seem like it isn't actually set in stone but he eventually gave up trying to change it.

The string of conveniences is caused by Deku's quirk: Plot Armor.

>It gets revealed this whole arc was a training exercise

To be honest, I saw this coming from a mile away.

Dunno, ive never played Halo, but imagine some guy flips the chunk of road and buring group of people underground or doeas he same with the wall to escape from pursuers

And when he got OfA, it merged with his quirk, Plot Armor! And it created the ultimate quirk, Asspull!

The protagonist isn't the one changing the future.

Does that mean that OfA will now carry that quirk to all future holders?

BNHAfags gtfo

As a BNHAfag who likes this manga, I agree so much. Get your shit together Horikoshi and never do another arc like this again.

Yeah yeah whatever you say

It's technically a filler arc. Not a horrible one but definitely a linear one.

OfA literally has plot armor in canon.
Funny that people think it's bullshit that he's cheating certain predicted death right now.

>One poorly done arc ruins the whole manga.

for the love of god, dont be a fanboy for fuckin manga sites

this is worse than browser fanboys

This thread is shit, so let's post cursed images.

I just want a comfy thread.

There's also the consciousness/ souls of the previous OfA users that now exists with Deku

Dressrosa was a giant unreadable pile of shit that dragged on for 2 fucking years and meandered all over the damn place never getting to the god damn point. It was the shittiest thing Oda has ever written, don't even try to pretend it isn't a piece of trash that almost every single person who reads One Piece hated.

I want to see previous users sitting iside OfA briefing room discussing about how Deku is a jobber.

Reminder

everyone needs to know

jesus fuck, let it die already

I pretty much hate Rebecca and a lot of others in Dressrosa, but at least this arc has some nice new characters,

This isn't a general, fuck off with your cancer.

Izuku needs a daughter

How fucking big are these mutants if they're bigger than All Might?

Nah dressrosa had doffy's and law's backstory,g4,luffy vs fujitora etc..Definitely a good arc imo,could have been 10 chapters shorter though with some scenes dragging

on the way

>
>If she unwinds all might, does that make deku lose OFA too?
All for One has to be willingly given. Can't be stolen/taken by force

>Sabo
>Devil Fruit Awakenings
>Gear Fourth
>People actually wanted to see Doffy get BTFO, so the wait was somewhat worth it.

had a lot of redeeming qualities, unlike the arc we're being forced to deal with.

Endgame right here brothers

I love Overhaul design. Just casual clothing nothing ridiculous like dozen of hands all over your body, giant grenades on hand or fucking diaper.

When you eat a burger and taste rat-shit in the middle of it, you don't continue eating.

this arc isn't rat-shit though, it's more like the raw part of the burger

The big guy's head disturbs me. It has to be super tiny under that mask.

Momo looks mad

Fuck you faggot. Mangafox and other aggregating sites steal from scanlators and post low quality watermarked versions.
If you're gonna read manga then have some fucking decency and read them from good sources.

This arc is more like the inside of the burger being undercooked.
A lot of wasted potential.

>food analogies
based americans exercising their keen intellect

Ah i remeber when this guys looks so cool and i wondered what their quirks are.

You'd probably say something like at least the muslim migrant didn't kill me after raping and robbing me.

Cause no one else can do that

because shoto hasn't frozen her eggs already

>deku takes Allmight manliness and puts it to proper use
>also being a responsible Jap citizen keeping the birthrate steady
He truly is the greatest hero

She looks more like she's dying than comfy

It's just hori being an ameriboo once again. Up yours amerifat.

Dying is comfort for someone like Nejire.

Holy shit this neck.

>Defending mangafox
This site is dead

The manga would have been better if Izuku had been a girl.

I assume he has a beak

It's not time manipulation, dingus. She reverts people back to their original state according to their genetic code the day they were born.

Your genes change as time goes on because you're subjecting your body to physical and mental improvements (like building musscle) and detriments (disease), all of which determine how your offspring will come out as.

Doesn't, flashbacks showed him without the beak and just a mask. I think the beak motif is referencing plague doctors, since that's his whole gripe with quirks.

She’s ready to move on to Bakugo and fuck on Deku’s grave