AUS/POL GANGS EDITION

How`s it going cobbers?

Teenager, 15, who terrified pedestrians during a bizarre car rampage while dressed in combat gear is spared jail.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5497969/AFL-grand-final-day-rampage-teen-avoids-jail-time.html

'I'm lucky to come home to my daughter': Young father who was left with broken bones and teeth after a savage beating by six 'African thugs' thought he was going to die.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5497817/Young-father-beaten-six-African-thugs-Dandenong-Melbourne.html

Job barriers for highly qualified refugees in Australia.

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/job-barriers-for-highly-qualified-refugees-in-australia

Family seeks answers over daughter Courtney Topic's death in a police shooting.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-15/why-did-courtney-topic-die-in-a-police-shooting/9539796

Australia's train stations are ranked the second worst in the WORLD for commuters only narrowly beating Chile - so how bad is your commute?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5501679/Australias-train-stations-worst-world-Sydney-Central-second-last.html

Attached: 1493945691576.jpg (674x600, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
crimestatistics.vic.gov.au/media-centre/news/key-figures-year-ending-31-december-2017
richardwiseman.com/resources/The_Luck_Factor.pdf
9news.com.au/national/2018/03/15/09/53/qld-town-wants-asylum-seekers-back-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you guys play league of legends?

Tradies building McMansions and McApartments for shitskins, whilst shitskins go off to work for yet another McJew finance company in the city.

Straya.

Attached: tradies.jpg (650x366, 62K)

>'I'm lucky to come home to my daughter': Young father who was left with broken bones and teeth after a savage beating by six 'African thugs' thought he was going to die.

News Corp said it was 2-4 nigs and another couple of whities. Bashed cunt said he was disgusted that no one stepped in even though there was lots of people around.

Well how do we know how you vote poof?

What's for dinner lads?
Pizza for me.

Our entire government are kikes

Is there anyone good to vote for?

The controled opposition seem like a laugh

>Australia's train stations are ranked the second worst in the WORLD

Really? I don't live in the city, but on my last visit to Perth the train system seemed pretty decent actually. Didn't mind the monorail in Sydney, and Melbourne was alright.

The asian issue is getting seriously bad (I'm in Pozzbourne eastern suburbs). They are fucking everywhere, all the new houses are owned by them and all the shops have fucking chinese signs or are real estate agents. JUST CHINK MY SHIT UP

>ALSO WHATS FOR DINNER LADS

Why are Australians such poofs?

Attached: poof.png (961x1456, 305K)

>Didn't mind the monorail in Sydney
What?

Attached: stock-photo-oct-th-multilingual-shop-signs-with-vietnamese-chinese-english-characters-above-pedestri (450x358, 289K)

Attached: e32.jpg (980x2985, 1.18M)

if you or anyone you know is contemplating self harm, please call lifeline.

when did you import the blacks?

only turn based LOL, internet sucks

Because of bum sweat aroma.

Boomers going mental over the Labor wanting to change the share market tax or something. Could be the end for Labor's chances. Boomers have done a great job capitalising on the faggotry of the younger generations and as such have a high power level via sheer level headed banality.

Psst, its yer debt and government.

Do you live in Sydney? We had a monorail that was closed about 5 or so years ago. It covered Pitt Street and Darling Harbour.

Pizza? Pull yourself together you sorry cunt.

Lamb and veges here.

Who here works a government job? Lads I wanna hear your experiences

>tfw now a wage cuck

I want to die.

Been noticing more melanins lately speaking with an ogga booga accent over here in the West.

Pic is NSW

Attached: invasion.jpg (1023x576, 129K)

Have any of you cunts written to Peter Duttons office waiting for him to double down on the white Saffas?

Have you considered part-time you bludger?

Attached: 1520432052831.jpg (500x341, 141K)

>Could be the end for Labor's chances.

Says the increasingly nervous ‘The Australian’ for the nth time this year. As long as prepbull is in charge of the Libs, Labor will have a chance

Why are auspol threads soo shit and unorganized?

Attached: 13234534521.jpg (844x1024, 100K)

land of the abo

We're all pisssed mate

>Why are auspol threads soo shit and unorganized?

Yeah the cunts in here couldn’t organise a root in a brothel. Plenty of energy to share what they are eating for dinner or to whinge about ceno but can’t be fucked to do any activism (eg writing to Dutton, writing to other members and senators about other issues, IRL meme campaigns).

*does drunk abo dance*

glow in the dark emu spotted.
We won nigger

Attached: emu_fields.png (291x514, 34K)

what was happening in brisbane today? I saw a bunch of tradies marching with eureka flags

Hey I got you pic related to help you with your favourite passtime

Attached: projector1.jpg (315x160, 6K)

Yeah probably but it will be interesting to see the next polls. Boomers are greedy, and their kids want all the inheritance.

probably protesting something that makes their lives better.
Tradies are fucking morons who just open their mouths to whatever shit their union rep tells them is in their best interest - even when it's obv. not.
>t. ex-tradie

Did 10 years all up as a public servant. Seems comfy af to start, but ultimately destroys your soul. Best thing I ever did was to walk out - don't fall into that permancy of employment trap.

Sounds like the BLF / CFMEU. That's their symbolism.

the answer is contained in the question, user.

There's no way dutton and the right faction aren't shaping up to make a move on turnip.
>either that or they're all about to jump ship to corey's aus cons.

So if your soul is already destroyed it would be ok. I'd like to work in the PS. At least a lot of it is honest work.

To add to this you cunts are genuinely pathetic. Whilst the left is devouring Marx and Alinsky books you cunts can’t be fucked to read Mein Kampf or the Doctrine of Fascism. The left blows up the phones and inboxes of politicians making them feel pressured to follow the leftist line and you cunts just call them kikes here on Sup Forums and reeeee after they vote in a way you disagree with. The burgers have a massive alt-right movement, bongs have EDL and Tommy Robinson and even the leafs have some right wing e-celebs and you cunts have your kfc critiquing thread on Sup Forums and your hentai.

The left in Australia is bulldozing us and rewriting history and the future and you cunts just complain, and worst of all then you call the left virtue signallers.

we nuked them you dumb yank

abo abo abo

oi oi oi

Stop dropping black pills ya dopey cunt.
>What is Australian Conservatives
There are heaps of conservatives agitating and writing to the pollies m8. And the pollies are listening too.

im posting in this thread even though im not from australia :^)

If you don't ride a roo to work you can't post in this thread

Attached: full3.jpg (1600x1002, 855K)

>mfw wake up at 9am, pretty much missed TAFE (why even bother going)
>go out looking for work instead, got fuckall interest.
>a cute girl talks to me, and even though she was probably trying to get me to sign up for some eye doctor's charity, she was cute, had nice tits and was actually good at feigning interest, but she was probably the highlight of my day.
>get home, watch some /r9k/ spic blow his brains out on stream
>listen to youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
How was your day, aus/pol/?

>Eureka flags
not tradies, CFMEU cuckolds

Attached: 1519794802751.webm (960x720, 1.56M)

This is the definition of Australia today. Serfs who make homes for their foreign overlords but can't afford one for themselves

wtf i wanna have a pogrom now

Attached: 1519906895811.jpg (403x403, 21K)

m8, have you fucking seen the NZ/pol/ threads, especially over the last few weeks?

they're a fucking shitshow

>holy shit that lapse in trigger safety when she points it at her face
My day was tops until some busy body straight up lied about me at work and had my supervisor come in to "check up on me"
>have a white pill to feel better m8

Attached: mother.webm (800x1040, 730K)

On top of this, if your local MP is LNP, drop by their office to voice your support. Got any old people in your street? They're great for this shit too

Attached: when turnbull says anything.png (428x559, 473K)

Why did they change the flag to blue?

Attached: Strayaflag.png (800x400, 14K)

How many years were you in the public service, and what do you mean by soul destroying? I've been working for a few weeks and people seem nice.

You forgot this news you cunt:
crimestatistics.vic.gov.au/media-centre/news/key-figures-year-ending-31-december-2017
Criminal Incidents in Victoria down 9.6%
Offences down 8.6%
Burglary / Break and enter down

>Implying any of the cunt """"marxists""" in this country have ever actually read anything by Marx

Marx was a nigger hating gun lover who called for the expulsion of foreigners. The easiest way to fuck with these new age progressive fucks who call themselves Marxist is to actually start quoting Marx at them.

Attached: 1486089453235.jpg (1280x1112, 225K)

Even though that gun is fake it still gave me the heeby jeebies watching her handle it like that

Attached: 1375830196903.gif (640x360, 827K)

howdy there partners

It's only a crime if someone is charged. Niggers get off free.

Don't kid yourself. It's not as shit as here, mate.

i didnt say i needed the whitepill, i was pretty happy today, then i took a bit of an afternoon sleep (from like fucking 2-6) and had a dream of me competing with this bloke in a bar to do awful shit in order to pick up this girl, but i failed after i stopped him from drowning my ex, lost the challenge, and i ended up giving the girl a lift home anyway, but my car had no petrol.
woke up, feel like shit, that whitepill has no effect.

Attached: 1519978569537.jpg (666x1000, 146K)

Thats our maritime flag

>either that or they're all about to jump ship to corey's aus cons

Don’t think so (((Abbott))), Dutton and Molan have been far more right wing than Bernardi lately. Bernardi has oscillated between mild and bizarre

That's the difference between criminal incidents and offences champ

Unless you're claiming that all of the figures are fudged

>wake up at 7am
>go to course, am a brainlet and dont understand any of it
>show up early to class and stay behind for a few hours meanwhile everyone else shows up 30 mins late and leaves just as early
>still barely passing while they all do it effortlessly
>am depressed as fuck, realise i will probably never be able to get a good job and will fail at life
>rage workout at the gym for 90 minutes
>come home
thats my mon - fri since feb last year

today
>all that, plus...
>watch some /r9k/ spic blow his head off
>probably gonna jerk it to hentai later

FISH AND CHIPS. which is now also owned by the asian mind you

anyone here at UNSW?
>tfw fell for the uni meme

Attached: 1509697022396.jpg (1331x1380, 176K)

Everyone needs a white pill m8

Attached: quiver_full.jpg (900x598, 193K)

Every figure in Australia is absolutely fudged.

Only buy fish and chips from Aussies, Greeks or Italians. Chink run fish and chips shops are rotten.

Gotta change your outlook on life to feel better about life m8.

richardwiseman.com/resources/The_Luck_Factor.pdf

Based on what?

I thought it was going to be like the Robot video.
Seems to be the flavour of the day.

just saw this

9news.com.au/national/2018/03/15/09/53/qld-town-wants-asylum-seekers-back-home

>A small Australian town is fighting to keep a Tamil asylum seeker family from being deported after their bridging visa expired.
>More than 78,000 people have signed a petition to return Nadesalingam, Priya and their two Australian-born daughters to Biloela, 120 kilometres inland from the port city of Gladstone.
>Border force officials removed the family from their home at dawn more than a week ago and put them in a Melbourne detention centre.

>Biloela population: 5,758

>UNSW
>aleppo
platy?

Attached: 1519559744112.jpg (741x662, 62K)

the last one i was in had 4 seperate people with
>100 posts by this id
just autistically spamming shit "pretending" to be retarded then "pretending" to pretend to be retarded and pretending to pretend to pretend to be retarded etc

>mfw one of them was me
>mfw got b& for 3 days for flooding

usually its just people bitching about maoris and chinese which is 100% the correct response to have and a stray american wondering in thinking NZ is a good place to move to

Wow you really nuked his argument.

Official documents that straight up state that crime data isn't collected properly
>particularly true for abo stats
>collect data based on abo definitions for things
>child rape doesn't exist in abo culture because children aren't people
>data says there's no child rape in abo populations

>tamils
gas them

Attached: 1519601156485.jpg (741x662, 220K)

I hate my own people and it makes me sad.

I bet not one of the 78 000 people live in that town

It was our national flag from 1901 till 1954

did not know that. Maybe it was because people kept mistaking it for canadas flag?

I went to Sydney from my home town of Newcastle for a weekend a week ago to visit family and holy fuck, literally could only spot 5-10 white people within an hour of going through Sydney. Fucking bugs just walking around every, absolutely disgusting.

>tfw no money to go do a rage workout at the gym.

Attached: The human catapiller.jpg (900x750, 62K)

What should we base decisions about crime on instead of these statistics then?

10 years all up, 2 different Departments. It's the political correctness, beuraucracy and adherence to bullshit procedures that crushes you. Cognitive Dissonence 101. Some people love it, I hated it. I've been lucky since leaving, my skills are still valuable to them, I'm now self-employed and most of my income comes from contract jobs from one of the Departments I used to work at. Now, I can just do the work, get paid more than I ever got paid for the job when I was employed, and don't have to put up with any of the bullshit.

im not unlucky though (relatively speaking)
im just shit at life and performing the basic functions of a normal human bean

appreciate the thought though m8, hope everything goes well on your end

6 is the correct time to eat the banana right?

Attached: 09a823ec1597c16f70b9.jpg (650x366, 29K)

Life sucks. I just want to go fishing for about 3 hours every morning and come home and chill.

Attached: brisbane-fishingbrisbane-best-fishingbrisbane-fish.jpg (640x425, 146K)

fucking triple gay telling cunts to move to newy to get away from sydney - like we want those shit cunts who voted for more chinks moving up here.
>they're already wrecking the joint
>hunter region separatist movement when

no, 3.

We should just straight up deport all the brown, black and yellow cunts back to where they belong
>niggers to africa, we'll trade 'em for the boers
>chinks back to asia
>abos back to india

im beginning to think medieval serfs worked much less a day than we do.

Attached: 1519660608137.png (624x714, 414K)

4 is, 6-7 if used in cooking.

you'll get all the shit on your teeth and have to brush them bother just idiotic

this
6-7 make some good cake