Reality exists, self-improvement matters

Reality exists outside your basement. This is what it looks like. Look hard at it, because that's your future if you don't have the balls to fix things. There's probably how hundreds of faggots posting here go out each year, but none of them decide to livestream it for the other faggots to get traumatized by. LOOK FUCKING CLOSELY. It's your fate too, if you don't change who you are inside.

mega.nz/#F!nE4B2QJD!8jStV7SzHMepO0Mz70USnQ

Attached: file.png (1599x893, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/14/Man-Reportedly-Commits-Suicide-On-A-YouTube-Live-Stream
vimeo.com/260170446
vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html
youtu.be/PESYQ6TGwhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow someone who visits an anime imageboard just told me to clean my act up

wtf im easily influenced now

Clean your room while you're at it.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/14/Man-Reportedly-Commits-Suicide-On-A-YouTube-Live-Stream

vimeo.com/260170446

vod-share.com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html

Attached: Man Commits Suicide On YouTube Livestream.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Clean your room, bucko.

Attached: DWmkLJbXUAUKM3t.jpg (1200x900, 286K)

We need to be concerned more about this not we as in whites but we as humans. A young adult kills himself on live stream as his friends watch on and don't call the cops. The internet is making us more disconnected from reality and ourselves and it's getting worse as we abandon cultural norms. I actually redpilled a far left atheist on this where I told him getting rid of Christian values is a double edged sword because we are replacing nothing with it.

I'm not gonna lie, I laughed my ass off. One less imbecile in this world. If you get to the point of killing yourself, you're already lost, and if you don't do it, someone else should

Stop pretending effort is a virtue.
You're all rats in a sinking ship, standing on each other's heads as the water rises.
There are always people better and more worthwhile than you.
If you're dead weight, do everyone a favor and step the fuck aside.
This world only wants winners.

>Stop pretending effort is a virtue.
Clean your rooms, buckos.

youtu.be/PESYQ6TGwhQ

Attached: 1518981893722.jpg (1000x1376, 875K)

You the same pirate flag who posted this thread? >>

Attached: 58468deccd48624bdb8beae2.png (750x750, 146K)

>get traumatized by it
I take more traumatizing shits.

Attached: 48FFF7F9-D961-484E-B906-E9E3D415359D.png (400x400, 327K)

Why hide your face and put up a tarp ?

this isnt /r9k/ you fucking stupid kike

my life has improved drastically since recognizing that jews are destroying western civilization

ive never been in better shape, ive never felt better

self improvement only goes so far, and is nearly impossible when your entire society doesnt give a shit about proper nutrition because its to busy getting fucking jew'd

thank god I'm not a mentally unstable 56%er and never felt the need to kill myself

I'm afraid to watch this. Is this real?

>he got traumatized by a couple of frames of suicide without blood or entrails (just a few chunks of blurry meat flying before the camera pans away)
Straight outta reddit I see

How desensitized everybody has become. back in the 50's this would have sent people screaming out of the room, shit would have hit the floor.
Must be the video games and Hollywood.

Why on earth would he do this. Awful.

Looks real.
It's not as bad as some of the shit posted on here.
He gets out of shot pretty quickly

>Why on earth would he do this.
Are you fucking stupid?

Even in my darkest hours I've never felt like offing myself, killing some random niggers yes but not myself. Plus I'd go out guns blazing killing niggers like my favourite rhodesian.

Yes.

Attached: 1493686302444.jpg (250x250, 10K)

tl;dr

what this bitch crying about?
why isn't the dead nigga talking (before he ded obviously)
why he wearing a mask if he's gonna off himself
who are the kids in the live stream

>Why hide your face
He watched too much animu, so he thought it would keep the brains in.
>and put up a tarp ?
He's asian, he obviously did it so it wouldn't ruin the carpet, causing his famiry to disown his corpse.

Attached: disdain for plebs.jpg (736x935, 224K)

tldr clean your room

very real. head turns into instant mush but its only like 4 frames out of the video you see it.

also that is a really nice gun

I watched this earlier but I kinda zoned out. Someone in another thread said the paramedics make fun of his room, does anyone know the timestamp so I can jump straight to it? Shit's 50 minutes long.

Sup Forums already warned us about the dangers of being a SAO fan.

Attached: itsokaytobewide.png (1920x1080, 1000K)

>This is what it looks like. Look hard at it, because that's your future
In the future i am going to invent a time machine then go into the past to use digital cameras of the time to take pics of people anhero'ing. This timeline just keeps getting better.

I laughed. I really like his shotgun. Shame. All he needed is some place to chat with basic normies.

Rest in peace poor kid =/

Laughed why? What's funny about this?

I'd want to shoot myself dead but I'm too much of a pussy to do that kind of stuff. I would prefer to die by lethal injection but unfortunately I'd need to go murder someone for me to get that kind of death penalty. Killing yourself is hard and takes too much strength and guts

*RECORD SCRATCH*
>So, you're probably wondering how I got here...

Who are the people in the background talking? Was he in skype or something?

Top fucking kek

The fact that some fag KYS’d himself

He actually did it, the absolute madman hahahahahahhahaha

do you think you sound cool or are you just mentally ill? both maybe?

>traumatized
>implying I didn't watch that shit to see if he actually did it

Attached: 1520206778770.jpg (680x794, 71K)

Some waste of oxygen realized what he was and decided to stop depriving more useful individuals of its use. How do you not find that funny?

you sound like a gook who skins dogs alive. white people have empathy and compassion. gtfo nigger

I got a hilarious joke for you then

"The annual age-adjusted suicide rate is 13.42 per 100,000 individuals. Men die by suicide 3.53x more often than women. On average, there are 123 suicides per day. White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2016."

Some people really are meant for the reddit lifestyle. It’s a shame. Prob could’ve sand the lads life.

Think about the fact that there are probably hundreds of faggots around here that pull the trigger, but only 1 in 1000 actually livesteams it. I bet that's true too.

Attached: 1518624567208.jpg (539x500, 62K)

You're trying too hard, champ. Reddit is more your speed if you want to do the fake humanitarian shit.

Attached: 20180315_02_12_22MEGA.jpg (1373x943, 224K)

lethal injection is slow and excruciatingly painful. shooting your brains out would be much easier. but my method would be overdose. get high and pass out. easy peezy lemon squeezy

Nope, perfectly white, just lacking in empathy. It's what happens when mental illness runs all sides of your family.

I actually do find it kind of funny that there are 123 suicides per day. That's just a funny number. Also, the fact that white males are the majority. What the fuck do we have to be suicidal about?

Laughing is a bit neurotic but the message remains the same. People who kill themselves shouldn’t be pitied. They are typically damaged people who relentlessly play the victim card and never bother to really devote the energy to fixing themselves and as a consequence take the easy way out to everything Including suicide. Sure is easy to just blow your brains out and not worry about a damn thing than it is to man up own your problems and fix them.

Anytime anyone tries to guilt me into sobbing over shit like this, I feel the need to bring up Alexander Solzhenitsyn.

That dude got drafted to fight one of the bloodiest wars of all time against the Nazis, then after was imprisoned in a soviet gulag (a lot less cushy then that faggots anime posterd room) and then after getting thru all that had cancer and through it all he ALWAYS valued and fought for his life. If he can go through that and still work for life, anyone who kills them selves because they can’t be social and and societal pressures is pathetic and not trying hard enough. It is comedic how silly it all is.

Attached: B8C88EEC-4D90-49F3-9CBD-26FB42E17174.jpg (571x810, 285K)

The way he waves goodbye is really cute.

it sounds like you are broken individual who should probably kill himself, but doesn't have the courage like the kid in this video. grow a pair and do it

>rainbow flag on bandana
good night sodomite

it's called having human decency, you stupid nigger.

>disown his corpse
I chuckled

The less weak faggots there are polluting the earth, the better

100% of all males who commit suicide are SOY BOYS

See: Kurt Cobain

god damn it, i always miss the good streams. whats his deal? bullied, depressed or just doing it for the views?

What don't you understand about /r9k/ ?

Killing onesself isn't a sign of courage. I would say that living, and doing it successfully, when one is, as you say, broken, does, but that's lying. It's easy to live. If you can't even do that you're a waste, and all the resources that went into making you should have gone to someone better.

I'm unironically a rich jew with two girlfriends no debt and a high paying job and I'm not even 30

what in your opinion is that "drive to live"?

*is, not "does". Sorry for the grammatical error.

>is nearly impossible when your entire society doesnt give a shit about proper nutrition because its to busy getting fucking jew'd
Elaborate

Thank you OP, been cutting this past week and I'm on week 3 of nofap

Please slit your wrists with that edge

They just made the clear observation that its splattered with blood, one guy was probably a /k tard since he kept mentioning the gun was a KSG-12. I listened to the whole thing, near the end the coroner gets there but it ends probably minutes before they take his body out.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-18-33-31.png (720x1280, 353K)

Bread and circuses user .... Bread and circuses

Attached: 125325434.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Is this the latest kike psyop?

Attached: 1465451504397.png (500x572, 559K)

Oh for some reason I thought they talked about his anime posters.

Not to sound cliché, but there’s always a multitude of reasons for a drive to live.

Making your life stable
Making your house stable
Help Making your partners and friends life’s stable
Making your families lives stable
Making your local community stable
Making your country stable
Making the world a better place
Exploring the world and what it has to offer
Endless experiences, flying, driving, campfires, fishing, boxing I mean it’s really endless.

These are relevant to me personally but it’s up to every person to find meaning in their own lives. And it’s definitely possible. Everyone can find meaning. It’s a matter of cleaning up yourself first.

He wasnt a big guy

Attached: 1521097204117.jpg (612x870, 108K)

Seek therapy. There’s still hope for you

its clearly fake

This is why he hid his face

They might have, audio was pretty quiet so I might have missed it. At one point they were giggling about something though

>Look hard at it, because that's your future if you don't have the balls to fix things.
You're cute.

Attached: 1492366932992.jpg (256x245, 15K)

>. LOOK FUCKING CLOSELY. It's your fate too, if you don't change who you are inside.

I've already tried to change. I don't know exactly how many hours I've spent trying to become a better person, but it just didn't take. I've decided to kill myself about 3 months from now.

Attached: 1518162857178.jpg (620x350, 68K)

I did. My psychotherapist and I get along quite splendidly. I've been seeing him for nearly three years now.

Just because a Jew's fucking you doesn't mean you're in a relationship.

>I've decided to kill myself about 3 months from now.

Don't.

Change is possible. It's never too late.

nigger
what

your "darkest hours?"
Jesus Christ

in my darkest hours, suicide seemed like the sweetheart way to be

what kind of fairytale fucking faggotry do you li--OH A FUCKING LEAF GOD DAMMIT

>If you can't even do that you're a waste
See, you do have empathy. Just no sympathy.

>Change is possible. It's never too late.

Those are platitudes. You can't get wasted time back, and I've wasted too much of my life to be worth a shit.

Attached: 1520977801729.jpg (617x617, 89K)

Well I knew someone would eventually share a suicide stream, but I didn't expect to watch it tonight... As much as I want these weak individuals to not live or reproduce in society, watching that did make me feel a bit sad. Nevertheless I will assert that suicide is a selfish and cowardly way to die.

>You can't get wasted time
Why do you think it's wasted?

Attached: vkZEY.gif (500x500, 181K)

Simple question:

Do any of you have children?

Eh, it's nearly all went on my insurance, so no real bother to me financially, and I get to say to anyone that questions my rather cold demeanor that I'm "getting help" when really all I do is talk about the weather with him, and occasionally my urges to kill my colleagues.

I'm not quite sure I understand the difference.

No, but I do have two adorable little nephews whom I will commit atrocities to protect. That said, if they were to kill themselves, I wouldn't feel a shred of sadness.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>(((Reportedly)))
>as though there is any doubt as to whether or not it did or did not happen

Attached: National Pasttime.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

Reminder nofap is complete bro-science bullshit.

Attached: nofaphoax.png (1485x3275, 501K)

the blubbering idiot on chat is pissing me off
amazing how people pretend to care when you're actually on the threshold.

wtf is this
gtfo you filthy fucking boomer

Attached: 34564356.jpg (602x451, 49K)

i propose to consider a person that doesnt have anyrhing that you listed, in fact his life go the other way around. and yet he keeps living and even is afraid of dying. the said person is completly diffrent then you and yet you share the same drive, any thoughts?

>I'm not quite sure I understand the difference.
Empathy is just understanding what/why someone else feels the way they do.
People (lefties, mostly) have conflated the word with sympathy (which means you pity them). You don't pity them.

>two adorable little nephews
>if they were to kill themselves, I wouldn't feel a shred of sadness.

Literally, mental illness. Not the wishy-washy ADHD type bullshit either.

Hate weebs, good.

Clearly fake. The guy has a sword art online poster on his wall, so clearly a huge fan of the anime. So why would he kill himself when the third season is just a few weeks away?