Sweety Squad Nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=VyAfbT6jChM

This dyke is siding with the Stepfather and throwing shade at Jimbo Slice. Would be a shame if you guys took a peek at her video and voted accordingly.

Attached: IdRatherFuckAMan.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

Attached: 9b2dd6a197c6bc6724bec08dbc5adfe0b913e0bed089c661874f82dfe6ac9b96.jpg (388x500, 45K)

Attached: 3a5dfdceb2cb1aaee898d821e17a35fee8b8f26b1b2b3eb5b884e74aecbfb8fc.gif (425x319, 919K)

Come on faggots

Attached: 0e8ab243e9c2576424f8d9f1083dc581acbc7769ae4aaab6e6452b5d759f5845.png (260x320, 171K)

But Metokur is a fucking retard though.

jim is a potstirrer, and he's good at it, idk why anyone would take him seriously.

I met Karen 2 weeks ago today

>Sweety Squad Nationalism
>The Catcher in the B**** made N****
>This dyke is siding with the Stepfather and throwing shade at Jimbo Slice

I don't understand what any of this means. Like at all.

Attached: 131790198285.png (500x360, 164K)

Same here.
Fucking e-celeb faggots.

Sargon co-opted kek and made it gay as fuck.
he now shills against white people and loves the idea of whites disappearing
he has many child followers
acts as a gatekeeper keeping them in the kosher paradigm

its crushing the opposition with comedy. you fucking brainlets. this bitch is siding with Sargon, and anti-white advocate and shitting on people like us. get with it

im subbed to her , shes accualy pretty cool

>Im subbed to her. I really like circumcision and dicks in and around my liberal mouth

>you fucking brainlets

Said the Leaf who posts in unnecessary Reddit spacing.

>this bitch is siding with Sargon, and anti-white advocate and shitting on people like us.

That would be really upsetting to me if I gave a shit what any of them thought.

im actually opposed to circumcision and am more of a centrist.

Its not about what they think, its about influencing the younger generations and pulling their audience in towards righteous truth. You are really bad at understanding the importance of propaganda. Get necked.

nypa faget

>being this butthurt about people arguing on the internet

They don't care what you're arguing about or whether or not it's righteous and fair - they're just bored and like watching people argue.
When I was in primary school we used to have debates every week and I debated the pros of smoking once, not because I actually thought smoking was cool, but because that was the debate topic and they needed debaters for the pro side. It is entirely possible to debate for the sake of debating, fuck it's pretty much all we do all day on Sup Forums.

And if you don't like it? TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER! It's a victimless game, no need to be butthurt.

>throwing shade
>leaf
sage

Sargon is a useful gateway to far right politics. Most people have to be weaned off (((progessivism))) before they can even begin to entertain some of the central positions of the far right.

If I turn up to a lefty gathering and claim race is real, culture is genetic and diversity makes people less happy, it doesn't matter how many statistics I have proving it, they will decide that I'm racist, and as we all know racism is bad and wrong therefore my facts mist somehow not be real.

If they start watching Sargon, not racist but definitely anti multiculturalism as the modern religion it has become... them they can be converted into a mindset which IS receptive to our ideas.

Sargon has no solutions, we do. That alone will pull liberalists over to us.

>tfw don't know who any of these e-celeb faggots are
feels good tbqh

sage you faggot

Also kek was gay as fuck from the start. The fact you seem bothered by this is a massive autism flag.

Just watched the video and I mean, she's not wrong.

Jim from ~5 years ago would eviscerate the Jim of today.

>Metokur is great
This thread is sad lol. I wonder if everyone just defends him because he made fun of their favorite lolcow and plays it safe.

Not really he just latches onto low hanging fruit and has good micwork. Everything else he does is really tryhard.

That's true. Good point.

I think because he cared about video games. Now he has to do videos because of patreon.

The angry nerd videos started out good, but it was easy to tell he got bored after the first couple of videos.

Jim
eceleb
get back to Sup Forums with this cancer
sage

Attached: SLIDE THREAD.png (1500x1500, 926K)