Why is she sad?

>Keep the change slut I might be coming back for seconds later

Chiya raped her.

Nobody will drink her pee.

By user.

People keep calling her gay.

She didn't get the SSR that she wanted on a mobage

by me

Her sexual services are losing popularity to rival girls.

by he

She should stop being so gay, then.

no sex with me

Who could rival the S*aro?

Fuck off.

I see your IQ is low.

She scrolled trough the sad thread

Maybe her butt hurts

By me as well. It was basically Back Alley Girl.

By me.

I'm against tipping.

Tipping is a meme anyway.

Why does she live in a hut on her own?

She's a loner.

Her father left home and her mother got a new boyfriend. Her boyfriend wouldn't keep his hands off of Syaro though, and her mother wouldn't do anything about it, so she ran away from home.

Sad backstory.

She was sexually abused as a child.

By who?

She's happy now though, so don't feel too bad.

Why did so many anons sexually abuse Sharo?

Might be the fluffy hair.

For pleasure.

Is sex the only means of attaining pleasure?

I'm on a budget

Because I wanted them to.

No, but how are you suppose to derive pleasure from nonsexual love when she doesn't even love her self?
This is why her only use is for sex.

>when she doesn't even love her self?
How can I make her love herself? I want the best for her.

She is hungri and cant afford food this month

Look EXACTLY like her and take her place.

By working on her insecurities, like her most obvious one, her financial situation.

Why doesn't Rize help her out when she knows she's dirt poor? Her week's allowance would probably double Syaro's net worth.

Because you can't expect people to help you out all the time.
She needs to gain a foothold herself, so she doesn't always need to be so dependent on others.
It's also a Japanese thing to refuse help from others and always be modest about yourself.

she's too oblivious to just about everything

Reminds me when Xyarow went to the ballet classes, but said she couldn't afford them. Everyone ignored that comment, but you'd think Rize and Megu's mom (who is the ballet teacher) would offer something.

because fuck poor people.
she's stupid and doesn't try hard enough.

>because fuck poor people
Arrogance is a sign of low IQ.

I love her

being poor is a sign of low IQ.

>doesn't try hard enough
Take that back. I'll have you know I'm one of Syaro's regular patrons and she works harder than you ever will.

Socrates was poor, but look at his IQ.

Rize works on her own because she doesn't want to rely on her dad's money.
Also Syaro may be poor but she gets by.

What was his IQ?

Can confirm, she's a much harder worker than I'll ever be.

Socrates must have been really smart to score 160 on a test that hadn't been invented yet.

Well, it's a fact that people in the past were smarter than people of the present.

Gochiusa fans are really smart!

Why is Chino puckering her lips like that?

Well, it's a fact.

She ate something sour.

Like what?

A gween mango

I want to feed Chino sour balls!

How many sour balls can Chino fit inside her mouth?

Thinking about life and how it will end.

2 at least or 4 at most mediums sized ones.
It would be really fun to see Chino trying fit pic related in her mouth though.

What is that?

Why only in her mouth?

jawbreaker

Where else would it go?

Chino's cute little anus must be streched if she wants to help Sharo in her business

Because I am going to destroy Sharo's tight pussy just like how Genghis Khan pillaged Samarkand. I want to rail her senseless until she screams "TASHKENT-TE, YAMERO", as I Jizzakh deep into her. I want to fuck her until my nuts are drained dry just like the Aral Sea. I bet her snatch has been used and visited by many throughout her life, just like the ancient silk road city of Bukhara whereby many traders pass by. But despite that I still believe that Sharo is still as pure as the Amu Darya River which flows in in the Qaraqalpaqstan region of North-western Uzbekistan, and still as fertile as the Ferghana Valley which is a fertile paradise of an intermountain depression in what is an often dry part of Central Asia in Eastern Uzbekistan. I also don't mind because I love Sharo just like how Uzbeks love their pilaf, so much that they actually made the world's largest serving of pilaf weighing 7.3 tonnes earlier this September during O'zbegim, whereby a total of 50 chefs from across the country used 1,500 kilograms of beef, 400 kilograms of mutton, 2,700 kilograms of carrots, 220 kilograms of onions, 440 liters of cooking oil and 57 kilograms of salt to make the dish. I also want to do a different variant of mating press with Sharo, called “Doubly Landlocked”, whereby I will dominate Sharo’s tiny body on all sides, just like how Uzbekistan is one of the only two doubly landlocked countries in the world. I also want to violate Sharo just like how the Uzbek president Islam Karimov was responsible for severe violation of basic human rights through tortures and executions of prisoners.

From what?

How soft is Sharon's butt?

Me.

A dollar note would bounce off of it.

I wanna fuck user's girlfriend Syarp-chan!

You won't though.

Go away [s4s]

My slightly below average penis.

What counts as being below average?

Under 5 inches.

7 inches