My cousin is going to prison for 3 months for possession of an illegal airsoft gun ,it's his 2nd time getting caught...

My cousin is going to prison for 3 months for possession of an illegal airsoft gun ,it's his 2nd time getting caught , don't let this happen to you America this is where gun control goes, they raid for weed but found the airsoft firearm

Attached: IMG_1625.jpg (424x347, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144245258/#144245258
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Airsoft is considered a firearms here of course this will happen

but its a fucking airsoft toy gun

Uh no its not read the law

>make a slingshot out of a twig and rubber band
>go to jail
such is life here

>prison for 3 months
We call that jail.

In a real country, cocaine and a flame thrower would be acceptable ffs

>the Aussie is still unaware that his people never left prison

Attached: 1520882316377.jpg (240x240, 11K)

I think its fair since hes done it more than once

Australia is like the world's crying, feminist pussy.

Me too

Fuck you cunt its his fault for buying a faggot illegal firearm.

I’m America literally can’t happen
> get a warrant for drugs
> imissable in court if they find an illegal gun
Warrants in America have to be specific. A lot of cases get thrown out for newb police not knowing they’re violating rights. Then again lots of nigs don’t know their rights.
> if it was a warrant for “contraband” that incompasses more
But they’d still need reasonable doubt to label it as such

>Law
Doesnt apply to non white australians famiglia

>hasn't learned after the first time
Your cousin's fault for being a fucking retard. Should have been more proactive in fighting for your freedoms than trying to break the law, thinking he's a bad ass. Fuck off, straya.

Attached: 1519596513239.gif (245x230, 871K)

He doesn't happen to live in the blue mountains does he OP? I won't give anything away just curious

Even the mentally ill who aren't allowed to own guns in California, who are being watched by the FBI & are legally classified as lunatics are allowed to own co2 powered rifles lmao

This a fucking larp to make australia look worse just because you can be sent to prison for possession of an airsoft gun doesnt mean you will most courts will throw the case out

Your right. Its a common law country. Surprised their warrants don't have to be specific. Perhaps the gun was found in plain sight while they were looking for drugs?

I guess cops are more willing to burst into a person's house if they're somewhat sure there's no guns in the house. Who would be figred.

Just like if an officer came on your property and walked around to the back not visible from the street and smelt weed. Warrant wouldn’t hold up because he had no warrant to be on your property. Goes for trunks of cars without finding something in the front. Locked glove boxes. Backpacks. Things not visible. If you don’t give them the right to search they need probably cause. Use of force to get you to agree to a warrant can also get it thrown out. It’s an obstruction charge and they detail you, they’re not allowed to beat you for resisting excessively if you stop them from entering. Tackle cuff obstruction. They can’t say you tried to assault them for obstruction. If more people knew the law in the United States and cops were held accountable they wouldn’t act so tough and have use their training

Don't be a fucking moron then complain about it its against the fucking law ofc he's gonna go to jail for it and his 2nd time? He must be a fucking downie m8.

>Fuck you cunt its his fault for buying a faggot illegal firearm.
Any person with an IQ of at least 80 knows that airsoft is not a firearm you snarky cunt

Attached: 1510701610610.png (600x686, 113K)

The amerimutt interferes once more. Airsoft with enough pressure can seriously hurt/kill someone. That's why they're regulated you stupid fuck.
>T. australian that doesn't have a school shooting every other week

Well it is in australia we hate guns fucker

I’d rather have school shooters and rights then be able to go to jail for airsoft

>ID RATHER HAVE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS THAN GUN CONTROL
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS THE MUTTS' BRAINWASHING IS COMPLETE.

is this him?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144245258/#144245258

>BB guns are illegal
>Paintball guns require the same level of licence as a fucking break-action shotgun
>Crossbows can be bought without a background check at your discretion from any sporting goods store that supplies them

This fucking country, man.

>airsoft can kill someone
lol

>My cousin is going to prison for 3 months for possession of an illegal airsoft gun
>illegal
>airsoft gun
wew

Just fuck off airsoft is extremely dangerous and could cause death of it hit the eye

>aussie shitposting
moot was right about everything

name literally 1 downside to school shootings.

lmao wtf are you gonna do with a bb gun? annoy someone to death?

LOOKY BRUCE, LOOK HOW KEKED WE CAN BE BRUCE! THERES A DINGO FATHERING MY SON BRUCE!

Yeah man! We better give a populace guns back cause it can't end up like the US can it? Fucking downie.

Look, if you modify it to have dangerously high pressure, then hold the person down, stab them a few times, and start shooting them in the wounds with the airsoft gun, it could kill them. They need to be banned.

Why the shit should toys (BB guns, paintball guns, airsoft guns) be more regulated than deadly weapons like crossbows, swords, spears and knives? It makes no sense.

>Airsoft with enough pressure can seriously hurt/kill someone
How much fucking pressure do you think comes out of an airsoft gun? Plastic BBs from airsoft guns are non-lethal you cock slurping faggot Abbo.
>Well it is in australia we hate guns fucker
Yeah and butter knives are hated there too just like your retarded cousins from the UK.

Go post on Aussie site if you don't like foreigners telling you your laws are dumb.
How the fuck does a nation founded by murderers not have the 2nd Amendment?

We had mail-order semi-auto rifles until the nineties, then a literal retard used his DOOM skills to head and neckshot 20-something people in rapid succession with no prior firearms training.

>> get a warrant for drugs
>> imissable in court if they find an illegal gun
>Warrants in America have to be specific

what sort of arm chair level law BS is that?! No, like 100% no, totally wrong.
The limitations on a warrant as far as what is admissible has to go with areas of control and what is what is reasonable for lack of a better term. First off ANYTHING in plain sight while in the process of a legal warrant = you're fucked. So warrant to search your PC and oh look it's a bag of blow on the desk = fucked.

Area of control has to do who can or can't grant permission to certain living areas etc. So police have a warrant to search your roommate's shit, but they some how find themselves in your room upstairs in a sock drawer, that's not legal. Your room is not a common area of the home. Unless the warrant is of course for the entire home.
The other limitation is reasonable expectations with a warrant. Police are look for a stolen car, but find drugs not in plain sight but inside a sock in a drawer. A stolen car would NOT be in a sock drawer, that's beyond the scope of the warrant. Yet something like an illegal gun WOULD be around the size of to be in areas of a legal search for drugs. So yeah, you can 100% get busted for that too.
Stop giving out law advice if you don't have an educational background in it.

Just end it mutt.
Can you even make sentences anymore mutt or have you reached 30%?
Because crossbow swords spears excluding knives can be spotted at a distance reported and averted but guns? They eliminate the safety distance would grant you otherwise come on lad.
When's the next school shooting lads?

Attached: 1512728667003.jpg (1024x1559, 334K)

>Look, if you modify it to have dangerously high pressure, then hold the person down, stab them a few times, and start shooting them in the wounds with the airsoft gun, it could kill them. They need to be banned.
Yeah if you are at point blank range. You know what else is fucking dangerous? Modified compressed air tanks that can shoot nails. Any asshole can buy at their local construction warehouse. Way more dangerous than your scary modified plastic BBs.

Attached: 19107a95da9dceb9e0f2e5d5f8343969.jpg (400x386, 29K)

>Just end it mutt.
not an argument

Yes, but why are TOY GUNS banned? Guns that fire soft paintball pellets are restricted, but actual deadly weapons like crossbows aren't?

They didn't have some revolution of morality on that stinking sand island, their criminality just festered, nobody wants to legalize guns because guns are too quick.

Attached: gunviews.jpg (564x407, 46K)

Well seems like another job well done by the police .

>of course this will happen
>fails to express outrage
The aussie spirit is truly dead

Holy hell, Melbournian right?

this

>find out airsoft is legal in SA now
>literally only one supplier who works at adelaide brickworks market, doesn't even have a website or shit
>all he stocks are some shitty pistol that can't even break the skin at point blank due to nerfing them down for regulation
>jew fuck cuts off the name on the packaging so you won't know you're paying $200 for a shitty airsoft pistol that can be bought in America or Europe for $20

What was the fucking point of even legalizing them?

Attached: jewt.jpg (458x574, 32K)

>Holy hell, Melbournian right?
Yeah probably. I've heard that this city is filled with marxist faggots.

>hates guns
Australia has 24 guns per 100 people. Qld and Tas with massive gun licence distribution. I got my gun licence like a sane person.

JIDF or just genuinely, hyper cucked Australians who believe this?

Attached: guncontrol.jpg (750x1091, 175K)

absolute shilling

>JIDF or just genuinely, hyper cucked Australians who believe this?
Hyper cucked Australian. Australia is loaded with these assholes.

It's likely just guys trolling or absolute newfags in the 16-21 year old range who just got home from school/uni.

Queensland.

Thank goodness, he might have given someone a severe welting

The mutts dont know a world without school shootings feelsbadman.

We call it gaol

West End it is then

No one calls it gaol

Nope but I can see how feeble your thought process is.

Half the aussies I see on this board are retarded city dwelling poofs who have never fired a firearm and honestly think there are no guns at all in this country.

Should of learned the first time. Second offenders can get fucked.
Also, I have no sympathy for a country that gave up their GOD given rights.

Your government killed Crocodile Dundee and you stood by while it happen no sympathies.

How the fuck are airsoft guns considered FIREarms if they don't actually FIRE as they don't use incendiary propellants.

No teasing please mate

i've never experienced a school shooting :)

Go try and buy a crossbow and see how easy it is. They're a prohibited weapon.

Is it just me or are there no knife stalls in Vic market anymore and am I now on a list for asking this?

Not in South Australia they're not. When I was learning to drive at 16, my driving instructor carried one around in her car.

They're prohibited here because they look like real firearms you stupid fucking Euro Spic.

Don't try to understand filthy No Guns politicians, they've literally never even seen a gun.

The absolute state of cuntland

Attached: XyOKwDP.png (960x941, 1.46M)

I have my brother in Vic he owns one and barely filled out a paper lol.

Wrong. They've been a prohibited weapon since 2013.

Just tell them you're 1/64th abo and sending you to prison for owning a toy is hate speech.

>"As from 28 February 2013 crossbows are now classified as Prohibited Weapons in SOUTH AUSTRALIA. No licence or permit is required and there are exemptions for hunters and target shooters under the Regulations."
>No licence or permit is required

>Prohibited weapon

You silly cunt. They're still a prohibited weapon. Which is what I said.

Still means it's easier to get a fucking deadly weapon than a literal toy.

But isn't airsoft guns basicaly a toys?

An airsoft gun or a paintball gun is less dangerous than a cricket bat, they're just banned because the state exists solely to try and take things away from you until you're a good little piggy in the pen now.

Crossbows aren't sold in nearly every shop though. This isn't Wal-Mart country

Because in your mind you think a paintball or airsoft gun will protect you? Against what? The big bad migrants? Or the big bad State? They can do nothing against either.

But WHY are toys restricted? Paintball guns don't even look like guns. I've gone paintballing, and even the ones they let you have here are disgustingly underpowered and have horrific arcs of fire.

That's not the point you braindead hick, the point is that banning LITERAL FUCKING TOYS is completely arbitrary.

>Australia in 2019

Attached: UKsucks10.jpg (508x513, 33K)

Paintball guns requiring a firearms license is just ridiculous. I can understand why airsoft is banned. Considering they're basically replica firearms. Way too easy to mistake one for the real thing.

does a low iq indicate poor memory or something?

I refuse to believe this utter bullshit. Maybe you just should register it like a weapon-looking toy and put toxic-orange thingy on muzzle? Can you posess actual gun? Or knife? Or something?

>first fireworks
>then crossbows
>slingshots with arm braces
>now compound bows

Weird thinking back as a kid the amount of shit you could buy at a fishing shop no questions asked get taken away one by one over the years. I THINK you can still buy a slingshot in SA legally but you have to provide ID and be over 16 (so they know which little cunt is going around town shooting out windows)

Western Civilization needs about a dozen civil wars to return itself to sanity.

Paintball guns aren't a toy. I think you should need a license to get one. Not a firearms license though, I agree that's overkill.

Paintball guns still hurt on bareskin. They bruised me when I went and was hit on skin/thin material.

You can own guns. People own 50BMG rifled here. AR15s too. You just need a license & a good reason. You can't just own one for the fun of it.

Don't forget that even if you go through the legal means to obtain a gun license and marker, you still cannot buy your own ammo or legally use it outside of a licensed paintball range. Had plans a few years ago to buy a few markers, protective gear, shitload of ammo and just fuck around in the scrub with some mates but learning that put me completely off it.

Its not violent toys breed violent people.
Make OC for once in your life mutt.

Fun is dangerous