Should hitting your wife be legal?

Discuss here.

Attached: IMG_4378.jpg (794x815, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandomesticdiscipline.com/how_to_discipline.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-18/domestic-violence-church-submit-to-husbands/8652028
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No matter what the state says, it is legal. But yeah, they shouldn't put you in jail for it.

That would be no different to self-harm, and would be motivation for a psych assessment.

go away heimbach

no

Open hands only unless she tries to use a weapon.

Yes. But you shouldn't do it. It's your wife. I'd be like keying your own car.

Hittin dat ass

depends. full blown battery should be illegal, however one good open-handed slap should be legal depending on circumstance, still alot of gray areas, physical force against your wife should be rare, if ever.
however, if your wife is being a crazy bitch that is a direct threat to your life, sock that bitch.

It's about sending a message

Attached: IMG_4379.jpg (635x288, 24K)

Like, mine specifically?

I guess so.

It shouldn't be legal. It also should be the same charge as punching a random cunt in the face for running they mouth

Provoking a fight is illegal

i hit your wife all the time, from behind.

Self defense-is always appropriate.
Initiating aggression is always wrong.
>Learn the NAP.

I don't have a wife, I have a girlfriend who's pissing me off & I'm about to dump her, fucking Texas girls are so shit

you should post pics of her butthole

GTFO. NOW!

Fuck off degenerate subhuman

Well your wife is under a contract so it depends whether the contract sanctions physical discipline

Also is she doing something that violates the nap herself and thus requires redress

Either way it's no business of the state but a private matter

why? its not like i want to see the fat spic you are fucking. its just a good way to get back at her.

Equality right?

Yes, it should be legal to hit your wife. Men act through physical aggression and women act through verbal manipulation. If men are disarmed, then women go crazy and control everything. Which might be okay if they were any good at leading, but we end up with washed out gene pools and collapsing civilizations.

Attached: IMG_0619.jpg (350x403, 47K)

if it's to teach her how to behave or correct her, yes. if you hit her because you have control issues or anger issue and if you use too much strength you're a degenerate

only niggers would beat a woman
degenerate whores are not women but female animals
if your wife is a decent woman and not a female animal it's not ok to hit her.
otherwise flail away

.Absolutely not.

Just fuck her instead. Women who act up generally just need a good dicking to reset their hormonal balances.

No, wife beating is nigger behaviour for pathetic retards who were abused as children so can't manage their emotions like an adult. Just don't be a fucking moron and marry a woman as retarded as you.

Should be but ideally you shouldn't have to use force to keep a brainless whore in line.

no, are you fucking retarded.

Your mother must have beaten you

No that's retarded.

You don't need to beat her, insulting her until the point she has a mental breakdown is enough. You don't have to show your dominance, she should know you're the dominant one without using physical force.

no

Everything should be legal. Including lynching wifebeaters

>hit wife
>2 years in jail

>rape wife
>20 years in jail

pick one

You can't rape a woman. They all secretly like it, only the beginning may be harsh.

Beating children ensures their good future. Women are big children so I don't see a problem user.

Yes, it's an assertion of the sovereignty of the state.

no, but PUNCHING NAZIS should be

>Living somewhere where you're not allowed to hit your wife
Sucks to be you. No wonder your women are out of control.

This.

My wife hits me.

my wife and I practice Christain Traditional discipline

christiandomesticdiscipline.com/how_to_discipline.html

It is a very good way for Husbands and wives to have a better more fundemental relationship. You should not marry a girl who does not practice traditional christian discipline.

Yes, but under certain circumstances.

rip kurumi ;-;

Treat your inferiors with respect, and you shall be rewarded. Don't shit where you eat.

Attached: 1519694291160.gif (182x319, 1024K)

>Treat your inferiors with respect, and you shall be rewarded.
Rewarded with lifelong virginity

If she deserves it.

Based anons know the open hand rule

Open hand slap if she gets violent is acceptable.
Closed fist is cowardly and shouldn't be tolerated.

>Should hitting your wife be legal?
It already is...
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-18/domestic-violence-church-submit-to-husbands/8652028

Attached: wife slap waltz.gif (233x219, 2M)

It should be legally required.
Instead of kissing the bride, the wedding ceremony should end with the bride being beaten into submission by the groom.

No, just like burning your own house isn't legal. Mindless destruction of property should not be encouraged or tolerated.