The saviours of the white race, The South will rise again brothers! Yeeeehaaaa!!!

The saviours of the white race, The South will rise again brothers! Yeeeehaaaa!!!

Attached: IMG_0313.jpg (900x600, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adayinapril.com/2014/07/white-trash-bash.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think theres something wrong wiht pic related kike?

nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1517661266637.gif (206x196, 480K)

Show the problem shill.

Attached: 1520450635946m.jpg (576x1024, 84K)

as a Mississippian, I'm glad the north won

Him and his sister made beautiful children

It's a bit trashy but at least they're having white children you absolute spastic

literally nothing wrong with this

What a handsome family. They almost look like they are doing a parody.

That's akchully awesome, they seem like chill parents.

Attached: like-a-boss_o_478971.gif (400x241, 3.11M)

The South lost get over it. Half of the south has been taking over by liberals. See Virginia, FL etc. You are not going to rise again, you are going to surrender. Sad but true.

Wew. Them superior blue genes.

Yes. Dysgenic fertility.

traitors like you southern pride faggots will get trampled if you try again. Do it. I dare you.

> alright baby, now sit down and teach momma this math you be learning in school

Yeah white trash is bad but at least it slows down the demographic replacement

Maybe they can teach you proper grammar.

The only problems I see is that the kids need shoes and they need more formal clothes. Apart from that, I suppose the problem would be that the CSA lost

The (((Federalists))) are traitors as well, you historically illiterate mutt.

>w-wtf stop reproducing you don't have good genes!
You're right, only blacks and sandniggers are allowed to have many kids.
Whites should get two dogs and die childless.

Attached: jintense.jpg (277x182, 14K)

It's obvious this picture is supposed to be a joke

They are

Do you know about Finland?

if it makes you feel any better, i'll take them, and you can have these. at least mine will have a sense of humor.

Attached: Angel-Adams-and-her-15-Children1.jpg (525x296, 28K)

necessary evil you naive cousin fucker. good luck with your doomed revolution. tell the commies I said hi.

>as well
Did you miss that part, 56%er? (((Federalists))) and (((Confederates))) hang together on the DOTR.

Always amuses me when obvious newfaggots show up here and think they're clever by posting the same regurgitated slide threads we've seen for years.Yes, we get it, some white nationalists are backwoods hicks. Now back to r/politics brainlet.

Attached: 1519667130779.png (936x736, 49K)

These are unironically the only kinds of Americans I like (actual white Americans , not """""white""""" Americans).

Sadly they seem to be a dying breed over there

Quality over quantity usually wins. Some inbred redneck saturating the white gene pool hardly helps.

>Sadly they seem to be a dying breed over there
It seems like exactly the opposite. It is the only breed that isn't dying. The urban college meme journalist whites are the ones dying out.

>Quality over quantity usually wins
Guess that is why we've been improving since two world wars killed all the good men and the welfare states starting inflating stupid people's birth rates.

Based i wish i could live a life like that and have tons of kids

they are mostly welfare leeches (yes even the whites), they are the most unamerican it gets

Even the lowest quality white stock is miles better than some black ape, rapey shitskin, or yellow insectoid.

Lets entertain the possibility that the day of the rope happens. then what. blissful liberty free of any rules? get real.

>Quality over quantity usually wins
Once again, it's exactly the opposite. Quantity usually wins with sometimes quality coming on top. Want examples?
-Modern consumerism
-WW2 armored warfare
-Ottoman invasions
-Niggers jumping people
-Fucking democracy
I shan't continue because it will get frustrating.

This is what happens when you send your kids to government schools.

>OH NO THEY AREN'T SEXY
>WHERE ARE THE SIX FOOT FIVE BLONDE CHADS WITH CHISELED JAWLINES
>KILL THESE MUTTS!

I've met plenty of families like that. They're normally of average to slightly above average in intelligence and free from serious mental disorders and completely fine really. And by intelligence I mean the ability to understand complex ideas and figure shit out on their own, not necessarily learning the trivia of african basket weaving in college. A lot of them just genuinely sold themselves short.

It might be different in the south where there's hidden nigger DNAs in everyone though. I'm talking idaho-montana here.

>yellow insectoid

Japs, Flips, and Finns are our bros. Only yellow fever fags in denial hate them.

privatized school actually. Even went to 2 at once at one point. try again larper

>Japs, Flips, and Finns are our bros
Japs like doing business with us. They respect us. They admire us. But they don't identify with us. They still see us as "the other" and value their own people a thousand times over ours. That said, japs are the only Asians worth a damn and we could learn a lot from them.
Filipinos only like us because they are self loathing and wish they were white. They are mostly human effluent and you only have to see the poorer parts of their country to know this.
Finns are mostly white, I consider Finland a white country. You're probably just memeing anyway.

Attached: 1520973082550.gif (240x135, 1.91M)

adayinapril.com/2014/07/white-trash-bash.html

The Average Conservative Amerimutt Family. Found nationwide, from California all the way to Maine.

As a yankee who lives in the south, I know this will NEVER happen. Southerners are the stupidest fucking people I have ever met.

They barely pass as literate, only eat fast-food, fat as fuck, think freedom is real, 100% blue-pilled on the JQ (most southerners I've met have never met a jew/know what jews do), drive like shit, can't run a company, allow blacks/minorities to walk all over them, and produce low-quality untermenschen children through degenerate/promiscuous affairs. Half of the next generation of southerners will be raised by fucking high-school students.

The southerner is worth less than a swine as far as I am concerned. There is not a single redeeming quality about them. They are a sub-species of a sub-species.

I would be happy if someone nuked the south. Even if I died myself, I would take pleasure in knowing these fucking cretins died too.

But then again, with how many chemicals these fat fucks put in themselves, they probably have enough tolerance to dangerous chemicals to survive the radiation.

In which case, a firing squad with machine guns would suffice to finish the swine off.

t. Seth Nosenberg

There is nothing wrong with this picture. When you have 8 White children and another on the way feel free to take a better picture.

9 white children infront of the stars and bars made my day.

They are at home in their backyard, they are little kids.
They aint gonna be wearing no shoes...
When you have that many rugrats it is enough to corral them in one spot for the photo lol...

They all have that starving African eyes look to em.
The poor me eyes if you will.

>7 kids between the ages of 3-7, six month old infant, eight months pregnant
Guys, I think this picture might not be real.

they are all bros and sis but also cousins
fat kid on the left
little girl with make up on the right
OMG those goblins

Africa tier
Burgers can't raise their kids properly
No wonder they then become PITAs and a burden for the entire World

Beautiful...I hope each one of those kids ends up having 9 kids. I wish I had a large family, I wouldn't care.

Firstly it looks at least half ironic anyway and even if it didn‘t secondly, every nation needs this kind of people to survive.

Urban Caramel-latte slurpers neither do the hard jobs nor do they fight wars.

Somebody has to pay for those 15 kids

Attached: 1520476421176.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

Disgusting

nice fake photo shitbeard

This
Yokels are the backbone of every society

look at that baby's fucking face!

Attached: pissed_cat.jpg (2048x1896, 242K)

Attached: 1520862110499.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Fake. Rednecks would never have a nice uniform brick fence like that.

T. Trailer trash

Average Sup Forums poster

Attached: 1521099244860~2.jpg (76x312, 9K)

Look at the next generation of Hicks ready to claim disability and unemployment and then blame it on the blacks.