ITT: Things that still make you mad

Let it out Sup Forums, what can't you forgive?

Tons of endings. The end of Nisekoi, the end of Inuyashiki, the end of Blame, The End Of Evangelion (full movie), the end of Sakurasou, the fact that "White Álbum 2: Closing Chapter" is never gonna be adapted and i can't even find a torrent to download both parts of the Visual Novel...

I love emilia

Daikichi fucking Rin

this mother fucker took her!

While I wasnt personally invested the ending of bleach was up there as top travesty

>tomboys
>ever winning
that was your first mistake

He was a bro while Kurosawa had a shitty personality and felt entitled to Takigawa, and the whole thing made Kurosawa mature and get with a preety cute delinquent anyways.

I never felt it was treason or anything and I think the whole thing is blown out of proportion by Sup Forums

Subaru did nothing but stay loyal to his waifu.

Didn't Yamato impregnate Suzuka?

That entire manga could easily qualify for me.

Kurosawa did not regrete her. This Guy was a better person, and also could dance the ending of certain anime that nobody knows

>the ending of certain anime that nobody knows
fuck you

Seriously user?

well she is a gyaru

>took
She's not property. And he wound up with the best girl anyway

I usually dont self-insert myself into a beta mc's.
If its shit like mirai nikki or SAO where girl is in the mcs bedroom ready take his virginity and he declines I'll just drop the show.

Everything after Kim Ban Phuong was a fucking waste of time.

Wakaki is a hack.
TWGOK should have ended better.

>That ending bullshit
>All because he saw some news in Europe
What a hack. Continue it how you wanted it originally, don't be affected by some news.

Kurosawa won a better prize in the end anyways with Sugawa.

mx0, re-read it recently and its not quite as good as I remember but I'll never forgive that ending.

And the ntr in kiss x sis.

JUST

Also this
this is satan's work

SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nadia's sheer cuntiness nearly made me drop this show on more than one occasion. Her betraying Jean at every opportunity made me rage like never before.

I turned into a fucking salt mine when i watched pic related for the first time

I've only gotten through the first season and I don't exactly see yet why people think Subaru is stupid for deciding to pick Rem over Emilia when Rem had point killed him (twice) over trust issues.

Taht manga turned into shit when it staryed to be a geberic ecchi anyway. I really hated when they changed the character designs too

I still mad.

>reading past Kim Ban Phuong
thank god I listened to Sup Forums, every time SKR is referenced it's always for the shitty ending that I'll never read.

This entire manga was a waste of time. I expected at least him to become the 10th, or to have kids with the Hahi girl. I still wonder why I didn't dropped it 20 volumes ago

This and last volume in general.

It's the only instance Sup Forums is right. Don't read Shamo, btw. The art is neat but the MC is literally the worst.

>every arc started with powercreep and mc's any character development being fucking reseted
I was so mad. He learned nothing over the course of whole manga. Even when he actually acted like a leader, gathered everyone, forged new weapons and trained, he still pussied out at the very end.
Fuck that. Fuck whole cast. Fuck him sperging out after hundreds chapter by sperging at kyouka chan while walking to school followed by 2 pages of face reactions. This shit was worse than bleach.

Still angry till this day and I will never forgive this author for the shitty writing. MC is forever fucked for her own grand victory, only a husk that people call talented in the series and nothing more.

Shamo was great though. My favourite street fight manga, much better than Holyland and SKR. It was a shame that the author quit half way through. Shamo's MC was 10000x better than Kitano. On the one hand you have Kitano staying alive through most fights for "muh friendship" and on the other hand you have Narushima raping his rival's gf.

Me too. Those Aliens are too weird. He should have used spiritual Aliens that had no Avatar.

Harisugawa was a trainwreck too when he decided to erase memories.

>the end of Blame
What the hell

FUCK.

Not even a Kirinofag, but that was pretty sweet.

Good question. Blame had the perfect ending for such a story.

>Boss rush and revenge after he gets played like a fiddle and his girl dies
>Bad ending
Holy shit user are you a literal faggot?

you know the series is for a bunch of virgins when the girl being broken up with has this over the top over reaction.

get over yourself virgins, women don't react this way

got me

you type like a woman, but I know youre just a faggot.

Yes. It was one of the most shallow MCs ever made. Also, I hated the fact that every arc ended up in some kind of tournament or competition. Reeally uncreative. user for real, how did I made it that far with this manga? I still dont know how the hell did I finished it

Aw shit, I'm still not ok with this

Care to explain

Really what a waste, to think that before I thought that the whole magic in a secluded location was a limit on the series, but now it just seems like a potential filled setting, hell even little witch academia has a similar magic limits

And it also had best vegetable waifu of all time.

Will never stop being mad.

Funny how author already avoided same problem in his new series.

I always felt that was contrived.

>Criticizing an Anime character for over-reacting.
>Thinking Anime should represent how people react in real life.
>Calling others virgins.

Are you some kind of woman or faggot by anyway?

my favourite assassin's feelings..

>The end of Nisekoi

what was wrong with it?

user gets Marika
Tsugumi becomes a model
and Onodora becomes a cuck and bakes Chitoge's wedding cake.

I was so mad when that happened.

I ain't touching it until I see the lips meet and not in some flashback! I just found out I'm getting Usagi'd in the demon girl manga, I'm not getting rused again!

le 4 edgy 8 me, mayn

This.

Shit was perfect as a one shot, but was ruined when it became a series.

Yeah fuck you too, buddy, I'm still gonna read it because I hate myself and Lalatina is adorable the fucking teacher gets what's coming to her, right, bullshit last chapter when she started crying about being a demon.

I thought it was refreshing. How many times have you seen the MC roiding, raping, doing drugs or being a manwhore? It was such a good break for me from all the virgin self-insert shit out there.

Personally what baited me was the art of the future arc in the anime along with its ops it was cool okay,but then it just kept going and going

Tsugumi not confessing.

I guess her remaining as Honey's Assistant and helping herself to some of his sperm is too far out there.

Fuck you BROcolli is the best boy

>avoided
youre setting yourself up for disappointment.

What happened there?

Also
>Those pokemons
Damn at that point the author got really desperated

He was just a step away from victory
Lost because of bullshit

Look at that picture again.

What episode?

>Lalatina is adorable

teacher just loses her job and gets sent to bumfucknowhereistan never to be seen again

it's pretty anti-climactic considering latina's self mutilation/near suicide she attempts

Basically card games are serious business and mc´s friend your average Joe(heh) was about to defeat the crazy super evil final boss, just needed to call his move, but fainted just before
It was bullshit because by rules of the game he still had life point left but fainted because he received some sort of magic but not really attack from opponent card attack

I can't forgive this stupid board for tricking me into watching Monogatari. I kept waiting for it to actually not be shit but then it was the end of the series and I realized I had been rused.

I don't know why this was a surprise she has "I love BBC" written all over her.

next time you ask anons about something to pick up make it clear you're gay in advance

That sounds like he was doueling against O, MY LITERAL CHEATING Yami.

sensei NTR'd herself by asking glasses to pose as MC's gf so her relationship with him would not be revealed.

It backfired back on her

Tomboys shouldn't win. Because they belong with girls

Rossiu in TTGL.

>Father is killed
>She just bury him like it's no big deal
>Goes with the first guy she meets
>Cares more for that guy in a couple of days than for brutally murdered father
I wanted to like this series but I can't

The author's got some balls I'll give him that.

Don't remind me

Seems logical to protect her eggs.

YAMEROOO

>Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally
>Criminale getting axed
>Otaku no Musume-san
>The ending to Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai
>Double Arts getting axed
>New Shina Dark chapters never
>Toraneko Folklore getting axed

The list goes on.