Dragon Ball Super

Step aside Jiren the one who will stop Karefura is me GOKHAN

>implying it won't be Perfection

more like cuckhan

Every time I remember "Gokhan" would be stronger than based Vegetto my heart dies a little

Haha what does Gokhan smell like? Asking for my girlfriend LOL!

>spots
>perfection

Leave Jiren to me.

>implying the jobber no god ki fusion between two different pieces of shit will even awaken Jiren from his meditating
I will laugh if they don't manage to overpower even exhausted SSGokuck and only seem like a legit threat because of him not wanting to go Blue against them.

I want to hug Super Saiyan Kale.

me too

So, what was that warning about?

I wish I was Zeno so I could personally erase her.

Is it too early to speculate on if ultra instinct Goku is stronger than SSB Vegito from Zamasu arc

She will probably be SSB/Golden Freiza level, maybe a bit stronger.

Son Goku is beautiful

Preview Reminder

Goku will be the one she is fighting and given how he was one of the two strong fighters Jiren gave a fuck to even bother fighting, it's a sure thing Goku is not recovering to his top form (neither is him going to be ringed out, obviously) just yet sinceJiren will stop meditating when a fighter worthy of him (recovered Goku) shows up again.
Just accept it; fusion has never accomplished a thing in either of its known forms and expecting otherwise after the nerfs in Super is delusional. IF the fusion surpassed SSB tier it would just unfuse in less than an episode anyways.

What is going through Goku’s mind here?

Vegeto Blue's power was said to rival Beerus' power in the manga and Jiren was stated to be stronger than Belmod. Since Belmod was the only GoD who wasn't injured in the GoD brawl, we can assume Belmod>Beerus. In the anime, UI Goku never took a single hit from Jiren. UI Goku landed 3 hits on Jiren. We can assume UI Goku>Jiren which means UI Goku>Jiren>Belmod>Beerus=Vegeto Blue. However, if Vegeto used Kaioken he would probably rival UI Goku.

>trying to recover energy to go back to Ultra Instinct
>"Okay, i'll use the most energy depleting form!"

What this madman's plan?

>Chi Chi was a mistake.

If it was old DBZ, punch would be something like this.

ywn find someone as beautiful as Son Goku

WHEN IS YAMCHA GOING TO GET HIS DAY
SAIYANS PLEASE LEAVE

Why is he so perfect?

waku wa-

Based

>SSG Goku being a 60% of Beerus full power at BoG is still a thing in the manga
>people still think SSGSS Vegetto isn't far stronger than Beerus

Super is aired next to kids shows so Toei has to tone down the violence.

Super IS a kids show.

>so this is what orgasming feels like

Dragon Ball has always been a kids show, that's why it has so much dumb humor.

wakuwaku Caulifags

Oh yeah, Caulifla beating that manchild.
And then, she'll taken Goten as her trophy.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Have we gone too far?

I wonder who else will be warned for a post

Yes. We jumped the shark as soon it went past Gohan Blanco.

People get warnings all the time on Sup Forums, but not everyone get a "(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)" message.

Logically SSB Vegetto would destroy beerus but it's not like the series follows logic anyways with how SSB Vegeta and Goku still aren't enough to beat Beerus even though SS is a x50 multiplier which should be more than enough to beat beerus if regular SSG was 60%

>teleport into friend's bedroom
>see his wife nude
>friend demands answers
>call his wife's tits saggy
>teleport out
""""""""""kids humor"""""""""""""

Get lost

Kids are supposed to watch this, why wasn't this censored?

LOL yeah. I'm just wondering who's next

Yes, it's a Japanese kids show.

Manga gods are nerfed heavily. Vegito Blue in the manga is way more powerful than he is in the anime too.

No way Goku in SSG is 60% of Beerus though since MSSB Vegeta got one shotted by him.

I would guess it's something like Jiren > Vegito (manga) > Incomplete UI Goku >= GoDs > Vegito (anime) > Merged Zamasu (anime) > MSSB Goku = MSSB Vegeta > etc

her episode when?!!!

Because Saiyans are sluts.

Can Shaggy Azul defeat el Hermano?

I knew spics were behind this meme. Literally the Jews of the Dragon Ball fanbase.

>nerfed
That's not what that word means you idiot

>No way Goku in SSG is 60% of Beerus though since MSSB Vegeta got one shotted by him.
Nice headcanon.

Isn't full power Kale SSB level already? And Jiren will still be stronger than a fusion? How?

dont get ahead of yourself kid

Reminder that Kale is a delicious brown beauty.

Leave the ToP to Me

What happened to the other thread? Nuked?

>the difference between SSG and SSB must be the same between base and SS

>headcanon

why does she turn white when she goes SS?

I really like Vegeta

UI allows for Goku to move at 100% potential speed at all times while Vegetto has to use his brain to attack meaning that while he may have a potential speed of 1,000,000 he's stuck using a small percentage of that like Goku and Vegeta. UI Goku wins in terms of speed but we can't really tell if he'd be strong enough to actually hurt Vegetto

When will this meme end?

>Goku is the only person that can stop Jiren
>U6 has worked together with U7 before
>Caulifla is attacking Goku and Champa is supportive of it
This whole thing feels very stupid

Something happen to a thread?

SS light makes their body glow making their skin lighter?

Yes, user, headcanon. SSG being a 60% of Beerus while SSB is still weaker than the cat too isn't inconsistent, it's only against your headcanon.

Leave El Hermano to Me

SSG is literally base Goku with god ki while SSB is SS with god ki. Unless god ki scales differently than normal ki my argument makes sense.

Absolutely waifu.

If she was then do you mind explaining how did she not completely crush SS2 Goku in the 1 minute long one sided beating he received?
You can't deny that the two different sequences that take place in the same episode contradict each other completely in this regard.

Toei is fucking retarded, they did the same in GT, Goku was tanned (like a saiyan is supposed to be) but white when used SS/2/3/4. There's no glow when someone goes SS, the clothes and skin look exactly the same as before

Champa already said it doesn't matter if they beat Jiren or not, since the unicerse with most remaining fighters wins.

>Logically SSB Vegetto would destroy beerus
SSB Vegetto would destroy Beerus in the manga.

Japanese are degenerates, so it's still kids humor

So all of the years of training and upgraded transformations and stacking SSG on base and they haven't even gotten 40% more powerful?

More than that even, Beerus can completely body and one shot somebody despite only being somewhere between 39% and 1% more powerful than they are?

Are you stupid? Kale and Caulifla fuse=3 fighters left. U11= 3 fighters left.

>Manga gods are nerfed heavily.
How are they nerfed when the GoDs reacted to SSB the exact same way in the anime?

>this transformation of base Goku is base Goku with different ki and the next one is SS with god ki!
Nice headcanon.

Also there's a big difference between "my argument would make sense" and "no way I'm wrong, my argument is factually right"

Shaggy is Zeno Level in power.

Do you think she'll look better with a tan?

What happens if Kale and Cauli fuse while in SS3?

I want to eat Frieza sama!

These filthy monkeys need to learn where they belong desune~

>gokek will be destroyed by kafla
>there is only one man capable of stopping this madness

>Zeno can't keep up with the GoD battle royal
>Goku then suggests a 1v1 so Zeno can keep up
>this somehow convinces Grand Priest to make an 80 man battle royal despite Zeno not being able to follow a 13 man battle royal

Toyo once again displays his shit writing.

>goku regains power and wakes up jiren
>u6 fucked
>kafla eliminates goku and jiren stays asleep
>u6 chances improve

Vegeta in SSB while heavily weakened to like 1/6th of his power or some shit was stated to be around where SSG Goku was when he was fighting Hit.

So at full power Vegeta's SSB is at least 6 times more powerful than Goku in SSG, either that or Goku is suppressed heavily for some reason.

If Goku SSG pre-Whis training is 60% of Beerus' full power and Goku post-Whis training in SSG is 1/6th of Vegeta's SSB, then Goku's SSB would be several orders of magnitude STRONGER than Beerus. That's before we even start talking about Mastered.

A fusion between kale and caulifla will still be nowhere near enough to defeat literal god tier characters like frieza, goku, jiren etc

Because Toei powerlevels. It's like Ribrianne fighting on par with 17 yet still having trouble with base Goku, among others.

>make battle royal
>fighters destroy the hardest metal known

toei is a joke

>stacking SSG on base
Not canon anymore.

>More than that even, Beerus can completely body and one shot somebody despite only being somewhere between 39% and 1% more powerful than they are?
Read the manga. The difference between Vegeta and Dodoria at the start of Namek arc is supposed to be only a 1,090909090909091 (Vegeta is pl was 24000 and Dodoria's 23000) yet you saw what happened when they fought. There's nothing wrong with Beerus oneshooting Vegeta even if he's only a 20% stronger than him

Frieza will be fucked

Don’t forget that CSSB should be able to blitz and one-shot two SSGs and move faster than they can see. See: Merged Zamasu in Chapter 23.

Sure.
Plus, the contrast between her darker skin and her light eyes would be pretty.

>gokuck only went UI "Omen" after absorbing energy from CHADhan
>it's called "Omen" because it's a sign of things to come...
>CHADhan will unlock the real UI form, Gohan Blanco, very soon

Kale was already fighting SSB Goku and had Vegeta scared.

No you retard, the amount of people wasn't the problem. GoD's fight too quickly and extremely for Zeno to follow. That fight was one big smoke cloud.