Russia isn't bas

>russia isn't bas...

youtu.be/x8cYK-ZApws

Attached: 1521033193225.jpg (530x298, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMknKqCWcdQ
youtu.be/BlacNeguOus
rt.com/news/421356-russia-mission-mars-putin/
youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY
rt.com/politics/mosque-muslim-russia-moscow-921/
youtube.com/watch?v=To9BsRDnyrE
en.delfi.lt/lithuania/foreign-affairs/baltic-countries-speak-out-against-eu-sanctions-on-poland.d?id=77383701
stormfront.org/forum/t1109424/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moscow has over 5 million muslims.

>making me watch russian sit coms
I didn't need this in my life right now
nooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1494689149317.jpg (500x333, 45K)

>sitcom
its a commercial for voting that basically says "go out and vote or western style faggot degeneracy will happen"

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 21K)

At least they don't carry their bags and suck them off while at it.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Moscow is 3% Muslim. Literally nothing of 12/14 million people. Helsinki has more mosques than Moscow does

Not only western style. Nazies and commies were bashed too.

Attached: PutinChristianityRussiaChurchMeme.jpg (710x497, 218K)

24% of Russian conscripts are Muslims.

R U S S I A
U
S
S
I
A
youtube.com/watch?v=sMknKqCWcdQ

Evil Ukrainians are bitcoin thieves... caution
youtu.be/BlacNeguOus

Attached: asus-rog-gt51ca-drive-bays.jpg (700x560, 108K)

the winter war was a long time ago pekka, let it go

Attached: 1520880866025.jpg (501x455, 34K)

It has nothing to do with the fact that Moscow is more Islamic than Berlin or Paris.

That is fucking hilarious

I wish every country had an ad like that.

Is it on TV or just youtube?

Russian anons here, did the government actually make this ad or is it just some commedy youtube channel?

American hackers made it to interfere with the Russian elections

But Russia IS basic.

t. Russian diaspora

>It has nothing to do with the fact that Moscow is more Islamic than Berlin or Paris.
but they have a different relationship with islam. can you accept that the terrorist attacks and crime have at least a TINY LITTLE BIT to do with US and western european countries destablizing the middle east and support batshit crazy wahabists?
>Is it on TV or just youtube?
TV my dude
>American hackers made it to interfere with the Russian elections
lel no that was yeltsin

Attached: 1515332830795.jpg (640x622, 98K)

i was wondering when the butthurt belt would report in. im not russian but whatever. not like i can prove it

If 90% of your neighbors hate you, you just might be doing something wrong.

FFUG
rt.com/news/421356-russia-mission-mars-putin/

Attached: Russia to launch mission to Mars next year – Putin — RT World News.png (848x534, 386K)

or your neighbors are just a bunch of faggots. if i moved to san fran or portland im sure 90% of my neighbors would hate me

so russia is a gay multiracial communist shithole?

>When you break every peace treaty with your neighbors
>Invade and annex them in the pretext of muh non-existent fascism
>deport innocent civilians (of whom 70% are women and children) to literally unlivable conditions
>but it's ok because it was le based russia with le based morals fighting against muh western imperialism

All Europeans countries are multiracial. France, UK, Germany. Belgium etc. Why is Russia an exception?

it will be if you dont vote for putin
russian federation =/= USSR

Attached: 1520967765972.jpg (450x450, 244K)

You are making excuses for muslims. KYS.

Not really that different if you look at Georgian war or the one in Ukraine.

Why do they call all of USSR's crimes fake? Why do they defend Stalin? Why do they use the same rhetoric that they used back in the day?
>Russia - same shit different flag

Attached: 1518295905210.jpg (722x511, 292K)

>mfw butthurt finns and balts ITT
where's poland to make it complete?

Attached: tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg (535x380, 26K)

USSR was a Russian empire in all but name.

t. commie apologist enabler

Still not as bad as anglos who turned Middle East region into the permanent war zone

Attached: 1508868214771.gif (400x330, 263K)

Its good thing that Trump started trade war with Europe so we can actually get NATO disintegrated and create EU armed forces.

>translated sosach meme pics
Turn the VPN off, putinbydlo.

True, it would have been so much better if Entente had followed 13 points made by USA.

seriously tho not even balkan countries get more butthurt between each others like balts and finns get when russia is mentioned

but where are the T I G E R S?

Attached: 1514857264370.png (1280x904, 1.32M)

Do you guys like Austrians then?

Moscow - 5 mosques
London - 427 mosques

Eurofag are too greedy to pay with their taxes for non-meme armies
youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY

You don`t really need an army against Russia since you cannot even beat Ukrainians.

Well, what you mean by Nazi is not what I mean by Nazi.

Attached: Fuhrer with Hitlerjugend.jpg (2836x1792, 452K)

Fuck off. All the Balkans do is whine about Turkey.

All EU countries realize that it matters more for the US not to lose their vassalstates than for us to lose the US so the US naturally provide the defence for almost all countries in the west.
Bretty funny actually.

Russia took Crimea without firing a shot.

Their offensive has not moved an inch for YEARS now.

Yet they still can't take the Donetsk International Airport to this day.

Yeah, bases at the moon at 2014, been there. Putin is all promises, but the fulfillment is never there.

Donetsk airport have been in DNR hands since 2015 user..

>Yet they

Attached: 1513734997109.jpg (517x768, 331K)

nsa memesters think we’re in a war with ukraine. lmao, truly the power of novichoklets

Attached: 77E305B9-5EA5-4D4D-88D6-2B594316EA48.jpg (800x993, 117K)

Russia wants to destabilize rest of Ukraine, not annex it. So they can't join EU or NATO.

>be Russian
>get shot

Attached: doubt.jpg (352x479, 46K)

>official estimate by Ukraine

Attached: 15207106078020.jpg (731x960, 117K)

It was a well defended position, obviously the casualties will be higher for the attacker it is the nature of warfare.

They must be punished for interfering with European affairs. I really wish we would go to full embargo and closed borders mode over this.

>Somalia Battalion

Attached: roll.jpg (399x385, 29K)

But this could be like a second space race!

Attached: 1520146929423.jpg (500x667, 140K)

Nah, it's his usual populist drivel.

LOL. this is such a distortion. they have 5 million Muslims because they imperially dominate several Muslim statelets. its not like the Muslims are mixed in everywhere. They're in places like Tatarstan you retard

Poland and Russia both hate you, so if the boot fits

>its not like the Muslims are mixed in everywhere
user i...

>It takes a Brit to defend muslims

Everytim

The Muslims who are in Moscow and other large cities are not citizens, they are illegal migrants from Kazakhstan. Most Russian Muslims are in Chechnya, Dagestan, places like that

rt.com/politics/mosque-muslim-russia-moscow-921/
>It’s estimated the city is home to up to two million Muslims.

How am I defending them? Im pointing out that Russia has Muslims because it conquered Muslim kingdoms. You have Muslims because some German bitch told you to take them in as 'refugees'

Our Muslim population originates from Russian tatars. Again its the damn ruskies who are the cause of it.

Also our latest Muslim immigrant wave came from Russian side of the border, again Russians working against Europe.

Well this is a very dark tatar if you ask me, Jokes aside Muslims weren't really that numerous in neither Finland or Sweden before 1990s.

Attached: Suomalainen 2016.jpg (1280x960, 285K)

True, but most of the refugees come from Russian side of the boarder.

Poland loves us so much that they hate us for not loving them back. Sad story desu.

Is that true though? i know atleast in 2015 there was tens of thousands that came through Northern Sweden to Finland.
Do you have the statistics at hand perhaps? Because iam actually curious i read about there being Syrians crossing from the Russian border to Norway on bikes as you are not allowed to walk across, And some article which i can not find about Syrians buying an old Lada driving across the Finnish/Russian border (Which i don't understand how they could be allowed to do as i have done this in the past and had to show ID etc..)

No, since our immigration office does not mark up from what direction they arrived from, only the claimed country of origin. Whole Norwegian fiasco affected us too, since they decided to cross our borders to get into Norway or Sweden.

I honestly don`t see any solution to the refugee problem at hand before we deal with the Russians.

>I honestly don`t see any solution to the refugee problem
Just don't let them in.
Poland and Hungary as example.

>our immigration office does not mark up from what direction they arrived from
The same as here then.
>I honestly don`t see any solution to the refugee problem at hand before we deal with the Russians.
Maybe invest in a large borderfence/wall, Iam certain this is already practice in some places atleast it was at the bordercrossing last time i was there.

If Russians do not corporate with us regards keeping the border, it would not work. We need to force Russians into better border corporation.

No one else is cooperating with Poland and Hungary regarding their border authority. Still they don't let them in.
You're just searching for a bogeyman.

Are there many rapefugees who want to migrate in Poland or Hungary?
Eastern Europe is relatively poor compared to Western Europe

as someone who lived amongst them and experienced face to face encounter with real arabs and niggers in suburbs of paris, i could testify that they are completely different.
It's the same about eastern european jews (ashkenazi) and other jewish communities. You think arab jews contribuite to anything? They're lazy, and for the most are unemployed in Israel. They're even the ones that constantly protest against obligatory military service. Can you imagine? Not even willing to fight for their own country. Shit, half of "jews" in israel are larping as slavs that fleed the soviets. You can even come up and speak russian with most of them. They're the real labour force (many have jobs related to construction) and are motivated/willing to work. This is the biggest redpill I swallowed. Everything has to do with race

it's too much for tv, so only youtube. Yes, government did it. they did another cringe ad youtube.com/watch?v=To9BsRDnyrE
girls refused fuck with the guy cuz he didn't vote

Regardless, we must stand united against the Russian threat.

girl*

Yes, there are, but not to stay, but having a "safe harbor" from where they can't be deported anymore. Every country they travel through, increase the chance of denying or deportation.

I'm russian myself, at the moment EU, UK and US is a bigger threat to the world.

Lol. Rt propaganda.

Yes it's so based.

Attached: 1518727977950 Russian metro.jpg (802x490, 120K)

Attached: 3183121_fbimg1449564742985_jpeg3cdbd2a6530b57baf58ddbd0da1b9c5d.jpg (720x427, 61K)

Attached: putindiversitymetro.jpg (894x587, 307K)

Attached: putinmoscow_zpsiajd5div.jpg (900x500, 256K)

Can you present me another source then?

Commonwealth when?
en.delfi.lt/lithuania/foreign-affairs/baltic-countries-speak-out-against-eu-sanctions-on-poland.d?id=77383701

EU has not invaded even single country since its conception, true union of peace and fraternity.

stormfront.org/forum/t1109424/

Supporting an invasion is not better. Look at the whole middle east and east africa. US invades some shitty countrys for oil, EU pays for it and supports it with troops.

>US invades some shitty countrys for oil, EU pays for it and supports it with troops.

USA isn't doing it for but to install Israel friendly puppet regimes.

>USA isn't doing it for oil but to install Israel friendly puppet regimes.

NATO not the EU corps. We should get rid of NATO anyhow.

>stormfront

Attached: 1518344447114.jpg (782x788, 321K)

>>stormfront

It's a good source because it has the anti-Putinist mod Poison who is good at exposing putinbot propaganda.

>anti-Putinist mod Poison who is good at exposing putinbot propaganda

Attached: pinkpink.jpg (320x320, 15K)