CBTS - Calm Before The Storm SUBREDDIT DELETED

No threads about this AT ALL. Are they being deleted systematically?

Someone fill everyone in on WTF is going on

Attached: happening.jpg (360x270, 22K)

Who cares. Less Q cancer.

You should be interested if discussion is being purged from the internet

I care about censorship. I'm not gonna chimp out over CBTS though. There's already a loud voice against this censorship, but fuck CBTS.

why exactly "fuck CBTS" ??

Because it's a jewish psy op.

Attached: 1490676299965.jpg (1265x1184, 1.07M)

>Subreddit
Go back you fucking newfag redditard cancer.

Fucking kys you stupid fucking faggot.

shut up you dumb mongol

Completely uninformative image.

Many might not know this but reddit and youtube have both been cracking down on free discourse super hard lately. Very worrisome.

Attached: 1489549482502.png (485x443, 22K)

FYI reddit admins have said they they didn't delete /r/uncensorednews, someone even higher up than them did

Attached: 1505703967994.gif (554x506, 2.34M)

Sauce?

Who's higher than an admin? A sysadmin?

Attached: Die-Hard-Barefoot.jpg (550x227, 29K)

Someone in the corporate structure that owns it.

>Very worrisome.
Why the fuck would you be worried about two shitholes being shitholes? GO BACK

Someone posted an archive of how reddit admins give elevated privileges to advertisers on their website, i.e, they can run the show without even asking admins to delete something. (pic related) is the mod log of uncensored news before it got banned, someone with a reddit admin account was deleting posts without notifying the moderators of the subreddit. It's the same thing spez, the CEO of reddit did on /r/the_donald, he was editing posts without telling anyone, real slimy stuff.
This

Attached: Ha4erLSyDle9b7A-jzYGHKHxbVi7M-1WWIP4Kk32N-8.png (1024x344, 364K)

kek wasn't r/uncensorednews literally /us/ ?

nu/pol/ is reddit, yes.

>relying on your enemy to maintain a website for you to operate on
I mean, I understand why, and yeah they might get regulated at some point, but what else do you expect from these people?
If all the larping is true they are all about to hang from the gallows soon so why wouldn't they do everything in their power to shut you down? What do you expect them to do turn themselves in and give you free money for being right? Please.

Because both sites have such massive userbases they are essentially the modern day public forum. They have started what appears to be a coordinated censorship of "conspiracy" content.

Sup Forums has useful advantages just the same as Reddit and Youtube do.

First they came for the "hate speech," now "conspiracies," what next?

>african african african
DS don't care about africa
That link by LLV violates the TOS, which is probably why it got shut down. I can't find AW's emails anywhere on the web though, just web tabloids who have seen them and not sharing.

they're coming for the irony

Horse shit. red herring posts from /r/againsthatesubs kept posting violent comments and spammed the admins WHO KNEW it was bullshit but it gave them the excuse to ban the subreddit, which they did, after deleting posts that they didn't like, admins don't give a shit about the TOS unless it's convenient to them.

wowee surely the swamp will be drained this time right guise?

Attached: 36853679.jpg (798x468, 121K)