ITT: Cowboy Bebop

Post whatever thing that is related to the best anime. Personally, i've tried doing an AMV with the same OST of the anime but in a revamped way (that is vaporwave or something like that). It's not perfect, but i hope you space cowboys will enjoy it nonetheless. youtube.com/watch?v=BLzvn1LMjW4

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B6SCyGwMJuySTlhZMEZIbndyN00
youtube.com/watch?v=CFzniFUK6dQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bebop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, Faye best grill.

fucking tumblr' sad bois

What happened to Faye and Jet after Spike died?

anal sex in space

Imagine all the time it must take to put on that leg thing that does nothing

fuck off

one thing is for certain: it surely does some kind of fanservice

Go watch some K-ON, man.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B6SCyGwMJuySTlhZMEZIbndyN00

Best episode

Oh yeah, I totally dig it.

Just having worked with similar things for costumes, it's a pain in the ass to get them to sit right, especially if you're just going to sunbathe in it.

I choose to believe it's more reasonable she was trying to get someone to dick her. I don't remember what episode this is, though.

Probably this

>I choose to believe it's more reasonable she was trying to get someone to dick her.
kek, that's probably it. Me too i don't remember what episode it was, but it surely was effective (pic related)

>tumblr
>AMV
>vaporwave
Stick to reddit.

The Watanabe aficionados probably already know this, but did you know that the refrigerator containing the lobster of the episode "Toys in the attic" it's also on Space Dandy? SD is another anime directed by Watanabe, and in fact the latter seems to share lots of similarities with CB (that's because the story is heavily founded on alternate realities and so on). For example, the currency is the same: Woolongs. Or this same clip youtube.com/watch?v=CFzniFUK6dQ although the title says otherwise, the reference is pretty obvious. Bang!

le edgy boy has appeared! By the way you surely don't know Sup Forums if you posted that very statement. Go on Sup Forums if mediocre roasting is the matter you're searching. (also, me too i dislike the overall feel of tumblr, but i assure you that most of the pictures you see here are coming from that very source, duh)

Stop derailing this thread, you dumb normie that thinks he isn't.

Gafugee?

I surely hope that this notorious live action of CB will fail, i wouldn't stand watching a Spike or Faye or whomever in flesh and blood...

What's the appeal?

>the best anime.
Maybe if you're a Sup Forumstard

>after Spike died
>Spike died
>implying

>Watanabe: "I've never officially said that he's died. At this point, I can tell you that I'm not sure if he's alive or dead.
>I think probably rather than being yelled at for killing Spike, I think ... people are more upset that I might make a continuation."

I guess, but I'd be worried about a continuation considering how disgusting dbs is.

Spike says that one of his eyes watches the past. When he dies that very eye is closed by his own blood. Whomever says that Spike isn't dead is probably because they can't atone that very egoistic idea of him being alive no matter what.

also this. you can't continue something that is perfect as it is (exact same reason of why a live action would be pitiful)

>normie
Fuck off normalfag.
Go to you belong with those types.

>that picture
>i've tried doing an AMV with the same OST of the anime but in a revamped way (that is vaporwave or something like that)
Good god, I think I may have found the very worst thread ever on Sup Forums

>tumblr
>vaporwave
>Cowboy Bebop
Found the worst thread.

correct

Well well well what hilarious and original comments do we have here. You could post some kind of constructive post (even hate, why not) but you limited yourselves by being the unoriginal cunts you are. Very well played indeed. Also, pic related.

:^)

>constructive
What could I possibly say constructively about an AMV edited to stylistically devoid static noise?

Everything, to begin with the flaws that surely has. Though you can't do constructive comments about something you don't know, that should be pretty obvious... I hope.

Also, this thread is for people that wants to post anything related to CB; you're free to dislike whatever you want, not anyone likes the same things and even that should be obvious.

I wish posters like OP didn't like Cowboy Beebop. It's a genuinely great show, it's too bad it's represented like this.

>Cowboy Beebop
>Beebop
Try harder, troll. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bebop

Also, that's a tribute. If you think that is an overall representation you should go seek professional help.