Well that pretty much broke my heart

Well that pretty much broke my heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

elevenarts.net/asilentvoice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What part?

Mostly broccoli-head being the best boy.

Also what's up with the light at the end of the tunnel thing during the festival? Was it meant to imply that he actually died?

Ueno was the best part, what a good girl.

>>Ueno was the best part, what a good girl.
I can't really dislike her, as opposed to this slut.

Subscribed.

Nishimiya's facial expressions are miracles of the universe and even beyond

Shouko is best girl in anime.

read manga for extended suffering

CHEX
H
E
X

Who here loves the moon?

why is Ishida so autistic

He's trying his hardest to make small talk and failing miserably

heh

he's finally able to love himself again, he's reached the light again.

she is

Yeah.
The manga has more sadder scenes tho.
First time that any kind of fiction made me cry a little

reminder while most theatre's have already done their one shot showings there's still some places that have upcoming screenings

elevenarts.net/asilentvoice

>that moment she first places her foot on the railing
If I hadn't read the manga beforehand I would have been freaking out even more.

Hol' up...
In the manga did one of his childhood friends turn into a tranny/trap married to the other one at the end there?

who's your dealer I need me some of that

He was an outcast for half his life. It isn't that strange when you think about it.

>identified hard with Ishida
>the ending gave me the most cathartic cry of my life
Never got that feeling from the manga.
Thank you based Yamada.

oh wait you mean hirose? don't think a fat kid could become such a passable trap, probably just an icon of some idol he digs or something.

Oima, she's the one you should thank, Yamada made a great adaptation, but the original credit goes to Oima

I wish the best boy (blond bully) had more scenes.

She created a rough story, Yamada turned it into a masterpiece.

still, credit is given where it's due, this movie wouldn't have existed without Oima

>hirose?

No, Shimada (the blond one with the dead looking eyes). Hirose (the fat one) appears to be married to a trap version of them/their twin sister or some shit when they go to the school reunion party.

eh, for most of the manga he had his head wrapped in guilt and didn't think of himself as datable, but after where the movie ends in the manga he starts to realize that he does care about her romantically. Even if the manga and movie never make anything official of them being a couple, they're already acting the part.

I'm going to have to bet on a sister of shimada or some other girl entirely, traps can't have kids, and he's got a kid

But it's such a nice message and it had a very uplifting ending.

It also wouldn't have existed without Yamada or Yoshida or Nishiya or Ushio everyone else who worked on it

many times someone made an adaptation that is better than the original, but first you gotta have that.

It also healed my heart at the end.

And then you gotta have the adaptation