Am i losing my hair lads?

what should i do,i am freaking out ?

Attached: 28880047_265797237292841_903001208_o.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boots.com/alpecin-caffeine-shampoo-250ml-10081360
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

yes you are losing hair welcome to the club i started losing my hair when i was 18

Yes, take the bald pill

Attached: image.jpg (720x707, 84K)

Wear a Yamaka.

you can have some of mine

Attached: 9o5ruJ0.png (692x578, 976K)

use regaine

Attached: 31bbe16c22c8840b4a68809aff1ee5c8.jpg (450x685, 123K)

Attached: 1521023486385.png (591x422, 24K)

also its not worth it to hide your bald spots trying to patch it every day, you will just build up huge complex and insecurity, just shave it off and you will feel like a free man

Shave it all off bro. Own that shit.
You are a man and shit likes this happens to men.

Accept that you're going bald & there's nothing you can do about it. Bald is not a desirable trait, but neither are a lot of things. You're a white male in England, so it's not like you have much of a future anyways. Good luck cuz!

minoxidil.

Your ancestors have been wearing yarmulkes for so long it left a genetic imprint.
So basically your Jew is showing.

stop fapping, and eatting shitty food. Eat vegetables, fruit and meats. Do some cardio. You already lost some hair, wich seems normal, but if you want to prevent losing more, do what i told you. Good luck.

propecia?

you are too far gone now you can try minoxidil, nizoral, and propecia but your hair will still have thin spots after

forgot to add: drink water, lots of it.

cos of the way u part ur hair user. ure fine cheddarbro

keeps.com/Ben
You're welcome

thank you for the advice bro,hopefully it will regrow since i have no bold relatives

just shave, stop being a fag

>politics
>your minor problems

You should neck yourself, lad. That's what you should do.

Look at your shampoo bottle. See all that shit that you don't know what the fuck it is? That's activating the DHT sensitivity because surfactants are allowing harsh petrochemicals to penetrate your skin deeper and fuck up your roots.

Throw that shit away and get a shampoo that you could, under a bad situation, drink without dying. If it's okay for your stomach and liver, it's fine for your scalp.

yes, stop being a faggot and deal with it.

Maybe your hair is just greasy.

Said the nerd who can spell yamaka holy shit

idk i bought this one with caffeine is supposed to be good also its german
boots.com/alpecin-caffeine-shampoo-250ml-10081360

Broscience.

Time to grow out some mutton chops and start a life shining shoes for shillings on the streets of London.

Attached: brits.jpg (736x1024, 172K)

I bet you grow a good beard.

This

buzz cut and grow beard

dont be a beta

i do

Attached: 1370125370931.jpg (657x527, 111K)

Shetnik confirmed