Hey Australian anons! What do you lot think of this?

First time posting a thread but I feel the need to ask all the Australian anons out there what they think of this. So good? bad? what do you guys think will happen if there is a sudden influx of South African boers? Do you even think this motion or fast track plan will be implemented?

Attached: 5b7cd3adfc11427988d3818e43928a4c.jpg (300x370, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/newsradio/polls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hear you guys are offended by the offer. shitskins are offended we didn't offer to other shitskins like Rohingya.

Everyone I know supports it m8. But we are going through a culture war so lefties are against it.
For me it is 14 words and only that.
So come on over bro.

The silent majority will welcome you with open arms.

Attached: 1460118901473.gif (69x120, 71K)

Everyone here loves Boers.
Probably because unlike a lot of migrants they’re white.

australia welcome hwhite south africans

also vote abc.net.au/newsradio/polls/

new zealand will never win another rugby world cup

Pretty good, always can do with more skilled (white) workers. Will the motion occur? Not unless we get some more genocide optics going to convince the political majority.

Dutton's not going to let Rohingya in.

>abc.net.au/newsradio/polls/
Voted. 83% yes.

its a fucken good idea. maybe we can set up an exchange program. we'll ship over all the useless sudan cunts and take the whitey boers

This.

Although to this day I have doubts if I'm counted as "non-white" being from Brazil.

I for one would love to get more God fearing whites over here so we can push-back on all those chinos invading the country. When I moved here I never expected to be neighboring Mr Li on one side and Ms Zhang on the other.

Fuck this shit.

Attached: chinese_invasion.jpg (634x951, 134K)

Good to know. Things are starting to look interesting here. Glad that if things to Zimbabwe then at least we have an international option. A lot of boers over here just want to farm and be left alone, problem is how do you leave the land that your family has worked and lived on for generation after generation. I doubt that it will go the way of Zimbabwe not with a capitalist like Cyral at the helm, but then again words have lost their power these days and S.A. is more like a canoe in a raging river than a ship at sea, and if the river decides your gunna go one way then there is not much paddling gunna go like Zim, then its gunna be an epic bloody cluster-fuck. So stay tuned I guess, and thanks for the potential safe harbor.

Attached: 1505449893460.jpg (960x732, 203K)

I've met 3 and they are all weird as fuck, nice people.

>australia
>not a third world country
Make up your mind, Sup Forums.

You're welcome in Australia man. I've met a Rhodesian family and I have had two South African teachers. All have been great people. If I get a house with some space available, I'll probably host/sponsor some if they need to come to Australia.

As long as you understand that Asians are our threat then you're welcome here.

fucking checked

Attached: scarnon blacky.png (335x337, 61K)

>australia
>literally the smallest dicks in the southern hemisphere

Helping white farmers is probably more popular with Nat voters (country) than Lib voters (city), but there are a slew of marginal seats in the northern suburbs of perth where this could play well with Saffas already there, not to mention the white shoes brigade in the branches who make or break Liberal party careers want to help you guys.
On the other hand, Turnbull is a fucking cunt and he'll probably try and bring in ten million niggers as well, just to fuck you guys.
The media are being cunty about it, but talkback radio is for it.
Overall looking good I'd say.

How long did it take you to suck all the dicks south of the equator? Fucking hell..

>the absolute state of this emotional outburst

I Am writing to dutton and Andrew hastie from city of canning to show my support and offer to share my house with one until they are able to get on their own feet.
Australia is the first western nation to acknowledge what is happening of late in your home and this fills me with pride & hope. Nothing else gives me hope for my country currently except the possibility that the white saffas will be welcome here by me and my country.

He wrecked you buddy. I'd leave it there.

Ayy. I'm perth NOR too. Saffas are great. All the Jew ones moved to Gordon, pymble and north shore of Sydney so we are lucky to have lived around actual saffas that contributed and helped our country

>hiding his identity with an EU flag
>thinks i don't know he's a tiny-dick aussie defending his comrade in text

I've got a tonne of Boer friends, some born here some who moved over. They're generally welcomed into the communities because most are Christian and hardworking and as such the stereotype is positive.