Women like this need to shut the fuck up

Women like this need to shut the fuck up.

God dammit, nobody wants to hear your parroting of men's ideas and opinions just because you're not repulsive. And if YOU do want to hear it, then you're nearly as pathetic as the cuckolds who donate to streamers (probably one and the same, desu).

Women need to know their place. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: Lauren Rose.jpg (900x900, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fnGPgJsx5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop posting these idiot nobodies pls. we dont care either way.

I care

go get fucked by abdul swede

But without this teenage girl telling me how to live my life I'd be lost. Please apologize

>memeflag
Thats for accepting your retard badge so we know not to take your posts seriously

OPs like this need to shut the fuck up.

God dammit, nobody wants to hear your ideas and opinions; you're repulsive. And if YOU do want to hear it, then you're nearly as pathetic as the cuckolds who donate to streamers (probably one and the same, desu).

OPs need to know their place. Shut the fuck up.

They have their uses, they put a pretty face on our ideology

Attached: faithsucklips.png (444x515, 252K)

What ideology meme flag? Sucking Jew dick like her and the other cunt Southern do? They're whores and gate keeping Zionists and they should swing on the rope with their Jew masters.

So is your country, La extinguido.
T. Dearborn faggot

Agreed, fellow huwhite. The face of European identitarianism should be exclusively old men who will never gain an audience amon- I mean uh... who don't need to get back in the kitchen! Am I right, goy- er guys?

Stop attacking young girls and start defending your country from the muslim horde you gigantic retard faggot.

the absolute state of your worldview

I used to not like memeflags, but they really do help. Thanks goy. Wear that gold star proudly!

Unironically this.

not a bad post OP but the problem is actually getting better imo

i rarely use Sup Forums these days so maybe my sample size is shit

Slit your wrists Jewboy.

Attached: 1511124224086.png (1216x1349, 1.41M)

Fuck you faggot Lauren is /our gal/

look at that picture bro

DURRRRR MOM I DREW EM FUNNY DAT MAH ARGUMENT

Imagine being this much of a loser

She's a Zionist, pekka. Stop thinking about her thigg thighs and use your brain.

Attached: pepe_prototype_by_mikedoscher-d9jwkl2.jpg (600x600, 46K)

>women show up to internet
>attempt to establish global sexual surveillance

I've been saying this for a bout 7 years now.

Some people are to fucking stupid to see the deeper levels of their abusive newspeak.

You're focusing on the retard hitting his snare drum really loud while the orchestra is trying to play.

Attached: gold-star.jpg (480x636, 110K)

at least she's not Lauren 'the coalburning kike' Southern
she parroting men's ideas but she can analyse and criticise those ideas because she's really intelligent
she should stop pandering to nu Sup Forums beta orbiters
she also addressed the JQ BUT the vids have been taken down by youtube

It's not just a women problem, have you seen the thousands of 6k sub youtubers that parrot sargons shit? It's so incredibly over-saturated.

t. man who's never had an original idea in his life except the difference is he's far far too cowardly so repeat those opinions publically with his face in a video

Lauren Southern is a kike. Lauren Rose want's to gas them all including you.

How much black dick do you suck for a living? Holy shit your self-loathing lust for black dick is so blatant.

Du har ingen egen kvinna, va?
Följ mina råd pojk, läs den höges sång, börja träna och - väx upp.

Är du en vidrig sandapa..

Det kommer en dag när ni kommer ÖNSKA att ni var en jude på 30-40-talet.

shut her down?
you must work for youtube
hey!
dont like her, -dont watch!

I can't stand the beta faggots who listen to women and female e celebs

Whiter than you Mohammed

Says the cuck Swede who gets pleasure watching his wife getting raped by ahmeds.

why do you write it on here? There is no women in this place.

Stop Beardson-posting. Your Kentucky-trash idol Beardson Beardly/Matt Evans was doxed by a gay Asian on twitter and is married to a chub feminist instagram addict. That's why he takes his frustrations out on the 'tradthots'.

Attached: 21276484.jpg (640x640, 89K)

>1 post by this ID

Imagine my shock

Who is she? Does she practice what she preaches or is it just another trad thot seeking attention from hoards of lonely guys?

shes attractive

Actually this was pretty sweet of you to say.

If you'd listened to anything she'd said instead of just being a character assassinating shill you'd know that:
a) She knows politics is a man's game
b) She thinks that since women now have half the vote and since the world is going to shit so quickly having public women is tactically advantageous
c) As soon as we win she's willing to step down

She's even specifically said that if anyone can give her a convincing argument that women have no place in the movement at this current point that she'll step down right now, so why don't you drop her an email if you're so convinced instead of character assassinating her like a shill?

Attached: 1511213246381.png (600x1100, 570K)

fuck off moarpheus

All your incel idols are fake trash and get beaten up by black teens. That is why they were 'alt right', because they were bullied. And that's why they left the 'alt right', because they were bullied. So their only option is to now take manlet steroids and 'bully tradthots'. Their online personas are the inverse of reality.

Attached: racisthubie.jpg (1144x956, 132K)

Yup, certainly a Zionist.
youtube.com/watch?v=3fnGPgJsx5A

You fucking shills disgust me.
Everyone take note, if shills are this quick to slander people even when there's evidence that completely disproves what they're claiming, imagine how much they slander everyone else for rumours and half-truths.

Attached: 1512843121757.jpg (1024x597, 60K)

This. They really insult me and they're essentially just another wing of feminism, pushing more men out of their positions in politics, journalism, commentary. Having a vagina is becoming the prerogative for any influence in the cucked beta society.

Caring coming from PAGE NINE

OP gets it
fucking roasties

Attached: pol cathedral of misogyny.png (706x706, 376K)

Sup.

I'd rather low IQ retards like you shut the fuck up.

Al the things happening globally and internally right now in all western nations, and THIS is what you decide to make a thread about?

>sage
>this board needs cleaning

Attached: IMG_3353.png (495x738, 939K)

Shut up, leaf.

Attached: 1505572841296.jpg (540x811, 198K)

Ok, Ahmed. That might be how you do things in Islam, but not in the (ever diminishing) free West

I'd fill her with my seed by the litre.

But I agree; these stupid thots really do need to STFU

White Sharia when?

>Sweden

Attached: Sven.jpg (1213x240, 62K)

Can’t fault them for acting naturally, women just like riding social waves in public

Attached: 6C1C197D-73F8-435C-A27A-A0654DDA3CEE.jpg (500x729, 177K)

Literally who?

Attached: IMG_0636.jpg (373x305, 39K)

No.

Your parroting isn't an improvement either, so shut the fuck up.

When you grow up, remember that politics isn't about originality, but effectiveness.

t. angry brown man

Attached: tradthot_slayer.jpg (1222x1080, 136K)

She's the only nationalist female on yt who isn't a trad thot

>Oy vey, attractive women spreading your political message, this is another shoah

Attached: Jew.jpg (275x183, 7K)

based viking
but bare in mind we (non redditors) dont give a fuck about e celebs

that tweet proves she's just a pretty face front some smart white dude has set up. Absolutely nothing wrong this strategy, specially since kikes have been steamrolling us with it for years

Hi Roosh

Who?
Don't answer that actually, I don't really care.

why dont you shut the fuck up yourself instead of shitting the board with that garbage

>t. angry beta with mommy issues and probably a shitskin

You disappoint me, Muhammed. I went to her YouTube page to see if she had a new video. No new video. I left disappointed. Of course it's understandable you're mad because she supports white nationalism.

I'll donate to her Patreon just to throw salt in your wounds you childish shitposter. Your life must be really shitty that you rage about something like this tbqh. I'm laughing at you.

>sweden

Attached: 1483542982196.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

He's a shill looking to divide

Sage

Lauren Southern is not a kike. And OP is a fucking retard, Lauren Rose is smarter than 80% of the "men" in the white nationalist movement.

Attached: LSisnotjewish.png (639x1290, 478K)

yes

she mocked white genocide on twitter. now that its more popular she is riding the dick of the movement.

anyone who listens to women is an idiot

You're a fucking moron and being manipulated by kikes who are smarter than you. Yes, in 2015 she thought the term "white genocide" was too abrasive, just like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer think. I don't see anyone attacking Jared and Richard over that.

>You're a fucking moron
wrong
>being manipulated by kikes who are smarter than you
none of my opinions are based on kike influence

>Yes, in 2015 she thought the term "white genocide" was too abrasive,
she openly made fun of it. this can only mean one thing.
>just like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer think.
Spencer is controlled op, but i have never seen him mocking white genocide. neither with taylor

>none of my opinions are based on kike influence
The meme pics where you got the idea that LS mocks white genocide came from kike shill, you're just too dumb to see it.

>Spencer is controlled op
Kill yourself you fucking retard.

>The meme pics where you got the idea that LS mocks white genocide came from kike shill, you're just too dumb to see it.
i can see it on her official twitter...

>Kill yourself you fucking retard.
kek spencer has failed at anything he has started. mister "europe should be one nation"

>i can see it on her official twitter...
Yes, kikes use tangible things to manipulate when they can.

>kek spencer has failed at anything he has started.
Even if that were true, that does not mean he is controlled opposition you moron. Spencer has been in WN circles for over a decade.

what we need even less is Swedes speaking, no one fucking cares about you or your cuck opinions.

>Yes, kikes use tangible things to manipulate when they can.
explain. did the kikes really change? are you actually saying that?

>Spencer has been in WN circles for over a decade.
they are all controlled op anyway, atleast from what i can observe

I don't know her but she looks calm and confident. Pretty too. I bet she's smart.

>everyone is controlled op

You're a fucking kike.

If you care about what a woman is posting on youtube you're literally worse than a woman.

kek i sure am fincuck. you keep listening to retards like enoch, anglin and the rest, who are getting ridiculed debate after debate.

they problem is that we are associated with them. there are people who think that lauren southern is a representative of our movement.

>Women like this need to shut the fuck up.
>
>God dammit, nobody wants to hear your parroting of men's ideas and opinions just because you're not repulsive. And if YOU do want to hear it, then you're nearly as pathetic as the cuckolds who donate to streamers (probably one and the same, desu).
>
>Women need to know their place. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: Enough.jpg (1536x1536, 199K)

dude why don't you just not watch her videos? lol

FINNKNIGHT,

She is a net benefit to the world and you are not Swedecuck.

You're a retard who cannot understand we need a large number of people on board and women listen to women better than they do men in some cases. Not everyone needs to be this great philosopher and has pure groundbreaking original ideas. The goal is to become the dominant culture and reclaim the west, this pushes us in that direction.