Hunter x Hunter

IT wasn't supposed to be like this. Chrollo cheated

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/787810
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>forcing a general for a manga on hiatus

should've double tapped
I mean honestly given how ridiculous feats can get in this series, they should have shot him in the head for good measure

how'd he come back to life when his lungs were burned into a crisp

wa mou shindeiru

El nen de la goma ha de explicarlo

They weren't. The dogpile helped shield him from the explosions.

kek

>reading HxH
AH!
I will wait for the author to either complete it or die first.

It was a deathmatch that was rigged in Chrollo's favor even without "cheating" and Hisoka knew it, yet he still dived head first into it.
He also knew that Chrollo is a fucking bandit who always keeps at least two Troupe members around him during meetups. Chrollo's not dumb enough to fight fair if he can avoid it.
Hisoka has no one to blame but himself for his loss.
After his revival he admitted his mistake and realized that Chrollo will never, ever give him the fight he really wants. Unless he kills off Chrollo's friends and makes him really want to fucking murder him.

how'd he come back to life after being dead for 10 minutes, an act which would obviously induce brain death

>10 minutes
Your headcanon.

>Chrollo
Still don't know how so say this name out loud.
Please help me.

CLOWN
KILLER.

Pronounce it syllable-by-syllable.

I believe in English it is: Cro-yo

Judging by Hisoka's estimation of when the paramedics were coming. The timeframe should be within ten minutes.

>10 minutes
He was not even in the tower anymore. It must have been a few hours.

>He was not even in the tower anymore. It must have been a few hours.

Now this is flat out nonsense.

>I believe in English it is: Cro-yo
I've heard people say "Ch-rrolio

Are you retarded? See this Do you think this is a fucking room on the tower?

And the proof that Hisoka woke up in that toilet?

He didn't revive himself in the park bathroom, you double nigger.

I need to see more of Kallutos abilities

The news reporter said the explosion happened moments ago.

user...that's a public restroom at a local park.

What are trying to convey to me here?

But he already wanted to murder Hisoka before he even started hunting the other spiders since he wanted to make sure he never followed him again.

>Chrollo cheated
Togashi just deconstructed the tournament arc.

In real life, adults lie and cheat, Hisoka is still retard for thinking anyone would want to willingly play his stupid games. If you are going to fight someone, don't tell them a month beforehand. Hisoka should have ambushed Chrollo alone without ever making it obvious that he wanted to fight.

Yeah, I'm aware.

Which is what I'm saying, the entire span of events was in the span of 10 minutes or so, you could argue Hisoka was dead in less time.

You know how junkies behave, there are times logic alludes them.

he has superpowers

Kuroro

Wait it's back on Hiatus?

Existe algun zodiaco que es más poderoso que el Grande Gon?

Are you surprised?

a bit

I mean it was so terrible after he came back that I didn't expect it until it picked up and people actually wanted to read it. I'm surprised this hasn't been canceled at this rate

Hisoka is not killing the ryodan for Kuroro to get serious, he was serious already but fought him for a different reason. He is a sociopatic thief while Hisoka is a psychopatic killer.

For Kuroro the fight was about getting rid of Hisoka while for Hisoka is all about the thrill and the fun of killing. He has now decided that to utterly destroy Kuroro he has to kill all his friends and destroy him emotionally. Victory must be absolute.

Just go with Kuroro. Sure, they´ll call you retard but if the japs call him that i don´t see a problem... or you can always go with "danchou" or "boss" (you specially avoid the riddicul if you just call him the spider´s boss)

I think you ought to look to the Magic 8 ball for an answer to that.

moments =/= minutes
I all happened in less than a minute.

I'm looking to get into HxH, used to watch the old anime ages but wasn't really invested in it (only watched it because I was the younger sibling).
Should I watch the one from the 90s or the 2011 one?

(lol it can be more than 1 hour)

>NEN THAT BECOMES STRONGER AFTER DEATH

"Chro-" from chrome
"-llo" from loli

also when do new chapters come out

Read the manga. The Viz scans are your best bet.
nyaa.si/view/787810

O

I was actually reading the manga when I posted, the first bunch of chapters weren't nearly as good as their anime equivalent (from my memory)

both suck

i wish it was still a thing user, i really do

O MY is literally the Sup Forums equivalent of Pickle Rick.

>Pickle Rick.
i googled that and i'm dissapointed that awareness of something like that would even appear in a h×h thread. you have dissapointed me user. come back after 10 rewatches of boku no pico

>English
>pronouncing double L's like a Y
The wall just got ten feet taller.

>specifically create strategy to kill Hisoka
>Hisoka gets caught in his pace
>Hisoka loses
Woah

Is he going to die ? Nothing has gone right for him so far and he already lost 15 years.

Hopefully soon so the spotlight can return to based Gon