Are tall women offensive to Sup Forums...

Are tall women offensive to Sup Forums? Is it a sign of a debased and effeminate society to have women towering to the heights of men?

Tall women are good for producing tall sons, but does anyone want some gangly abomination of a woman as a wifey?

Should the food of women be rationed from birth to achieve optimum mating height/weight among the femal populace?

Attached: IMG_4391.jpg (600x800, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no id love a tall blonde wife to have alpha sons with

Tall blonde girl and her Asian husband on their wedding day

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1080, 284K)

East Asian

Attached: 02.jpg (750x750, 170K)

Attached: 03.jpg (1080x1078, 191K)

we at Sup Forums love toll womyn. debicki, taytay, and klossy

Tall women are good breeding stock. Anyone who doesn't like them is a manlet who should not reproduce.

I would Wade through hell and high water for an Amazon, or government funded amazon resettlement program. Best I ever had was 5'10"

Attached: 1519025395864.jpg (712x712, 66K)

>i want my children to be weak and small

tall women are top tier retard, you should stop being short

i wish i was a manlet so i could get a tall gf that would sexually bully me for being a manlet

Attached: 1515446866967.jpg (600x902, 82K)

>Are tall women offensive to Sup Forums? Is it a sign of a debased and effeminate society to have women towering to the heights of men?
No I prefer taller women, it means my progeny will inherit those strong genes

Attached: 410px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg (410x599, 44K)

Tall women are great and all, but if she's taller than you, you'll get cucked at some point because she'll never feel feminine enough with you.

this

i'm 5'8, tallest girl i've bang was 6'2

You are proof that all tall men are submissive cucks

Alpha manlet pride world wide

it was short stocky dagos that built Europe, not tall gross nordcuck cavemen

With selective breeding programs, society can easily produce tall men and short women.

Tall mothers do not necessarily equate to tall sons. A child's height can be inherited from grandparents or aunts/uncles.

Tall, strong men = good!

Small, petite and feminine women = good!

For a more visually attractive and mentally healthy society.

i wish i was a manlet ;-;

Attached: 1515445878937.png (1481x911, 2.44M)

ok sorry but who the fuck would go to that wedding?

>no heels

As if that fucking makes the slightest bit of difference.

Fucking embarrassing. I hole she at least cucks this pathetic specimen of a man and produces tall, strong white babies for him to raise.

>tfw 5'5"
still feel 10' tall when i crush filipinas

you think the blonde was raped by her uncle or some shit?

really strange to see

>shes not even wearing heels
JUST

No we dont
Also
> tay s
>tall

>Boatfeet
uh pass

She's swallowing all his money and when he's at work she's swallowing all her BLACK BULL's lover seed.

Manly tears and his baby sister

Got to be a pedophile or at least have some pedophilic tendencies.

Or the simplest explanation is she is a gold digging coalburner/cuckoldress. Maybe a queen of spades or something.

There's definitely no physical attraction there on her part, so if not pedo or gold/fetish. Then maybe blind or mentallt retarded.

Perhaps deformed in the body, maybe a huge clit or something.

It's like when you see really attractive and well groomed men with abominable landwhales.

You know they got the babydick. You just know.

Stay away from our women, it's not worth it

Attached: um_miami5.jpg (602x607, 48K)

Never been to the netherlands op?

From the looks of him, she probably just does that right in front of him. Maybe even makes him take part.

Thing is she could find plenty of average white guys willing to do that as well, such is the degradation of white society at present.

So why she settles with this boyish East Asian woman... is still a mystery.

She is from the Netherlands and used to be on the Olympic volleyball team there. She is 182cm (6ft) and he is 5'5"

Attached: hubby1.webm (960x540, 2.28M)

Wow, I'm 5'10 so what would I feel like crushing Filipinas?

Don't they have a craving for the BBC, though?

I was with a 5'0 Hong Kong girl. Made me feel like a god. Tight as fuck too, used to stretch her little cunt so wide she would hurt and bleed.

And I'm not even that big. Just at the larger end of average in the penis department.

feelsgoodman

>She is 182cm (6ft) and he is 5'5"
That is 166cm

Attached: ed_3.jpg (600x900, 320K)

Attached: ed_4.jpg (900x600, 177K)

Attached: ed_5.jpg (900x600, 164K)

He got more money than white bois.

she's half. and crazy as fuck but the sex is amazing and i like how her ass tastes.

Beta fathers don't give birth to alpha sons.

Seeing as how i’m a lanklet even for Dutch standards I’d kill to have a woman who is near my height, right now I look like a pedo.
I’m 6’8 and gf is 5’3

Does she not like to... burn the coal?

Are you into watching her do that? Do you get off on the thought of her coming home after being stretched out by three black guys when she's "partying with the girls".

Filipinas are renowned BBC whores.

Watch yourself. You're in cucklet territory here.

Do you know the funny thing is just 100 years ago the Dutch were globally renowned for their short stature?

They were some of the smallest people in the western world.

idgaf about height unless she's under 4'10 or over 6'8. I don't want my progeny to be freaks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Not being attracted to tall women equals being attracted to shit genetics, enjoy fucked up children.

those girls aren't tall, the guys are just manlets.
if you are under 6'2 kys

Look at the size of those thighs.

I'm 5'8.75" (174.625cm) and whenever I go out in public literally every woman that walks by towers over me. It's emasculating. That's why I'm saving up to have my legs sawed in half in order to lengthen my limbs.

Attached: apotheosis.jpg (470x329, 85K)

I am white, so I gave up on my own women long ago.

I found comfort and solace in Asian women. So when I see Asian girls with blacks it makes me feel the way most on Sup Forums do when they see white girls with blacks.

Thankfully it seems to be quite rare. They do seem to like Middle Eastern guys though, which is a bit worrying.

What the actual fuck? How much does that cost?

If you date a woman taller than 5’6” you’re most likely gay

Why would you say that since the only "Asians" with blacks are SOUTHEAST ASIANS like filipinos who are part-black themselves?

$10k in India or China. $50k in Germany. $90k for the gold standard, Dr. Paley in Florida.

no, Sup Forums loves amazonians

I agree. I've never seen a girl above that with a remotely feminine physique or nature.

Or you just be alpha and not give a shit, and still get tall girls without breaking your legs to grow a few extra inches.

Attached: 635076220.jpg (727x1024, 252K)

Attached: Chad+Hugo+Warner+Music+Group+GRAMMY+Party+YVYwr-tI-_0l.jpg (400x600, 49K)

I've seen Chinese/Korean/Jap with black. It's rare, but it happens. And bear in mind Chinese/Korean/Jap are rare in my area as it is. Yet I see quite a few East Asian and black pairings.

See some East Asian and Muslim/Indian/Pakistani pairings as well.

I mostly aee East Asian with white. But it's nowhere near what it used to be. They're opening up to the other races, they're not immune to media indoctrination either.

There is nothing better than dominating women taller than you.

Not a real prob in France

Attached: 614775-daphne-burki-et-gunther-love-lors-de-950x0-4.jpg (950x1425, 120K)

>5'11"
>6'1"

I don't mind tall women, I'm 6'1 so I wouldn't feel like a manlet, but holy shit so many tall girls have absolute shit tier faces
No man under 5'10 should ever be with a girl taller than him though

Dats right

Attached: 1367852909624.jpg (702x936, 113K)

>ftw you will never smell those stank ass feet

Attached: 1503114510501.jpg (657x527, 41K)

It's supposed to be for midgets, not for manlets

Attached: 1514234854037.jpg (319x480, 140K)

Boat feet are necessary to balance that height.

Oh shit I'm 6'1" and I don't want to stand next to these women.

holy fuck, a picture of ben shapiro and mygyn kelly, i thought those two hated each other.

No. Why would they be?
Plus, I'm 189 cm tall so...

>mfw 5'9"

Google celebheights for Ben Shapiro's real height.

Keks will ensue.

Oh behave

Attached: 4634670E-9C6D-47D1-92D4-8CE69819E0EE.jpg (480x415, 81K)

>be 5'8"
>wife is 5'11"
>wears 4 inch shoes when dressing up

Attached: 3.jpg (600x583, 37K)

So you wear her high heels?

hope you're aware of the pain you'll go through. it does work though.
t. former freak with legs of different lengths

t. manlet

Why live

What's the maximum you can increase in total height?

fetch me muh grapple
I shall camp at the waist on first night and hope to summit by noon the next day
youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Attached: muhgrapple.jpg (400x300, 10K)

>tfw no snoo snoo gf

Attached: tom-cruise-sad_320.jpg (320x214, 20K)

5'11" manlet here about to get married to a 5'10" Aryan. She might be jusy slightly shorter, but her dad is like 6'5" or 6'6". Heres hoping my kids will be at least 6'1"

no clue, wasn't cosmetic for me. didn't stretch my left leg even 3 inches, but sounds like the same procedure as the cosmetic one
they break your leg, and then for me at least they put it in one of those "racks" with bolts sticking into it and ensured it didn't just heal as it was. so basically a medical torture rack i guess.
with patience i'm sure you can get quite a few inches. like the guy he posted who gained 6in, no clue if there's a limit

Her dad must be so disappointed she chose you.

Not if you lift for mass and can fling her around like a small child in play fights

Instead of her kneeling demurely for a long relaxing succ
She’d instead kneel demurely to kiss the top of his head

Probably, but i dont care

stubby little arms ahaha

Nah man, tall chicks are hot as fuck. I wish i wasn't so short so i'd have better chances with them. That said if i was 6'4 i probably wouldn't like it as much to begin with so monkey paw scenario there.

Either

Tall women make poor mates, there’s a reason most men dislike them.

Tall women have higher testosterone levels, masculine digit ratio, lower sexual loyalty, uglier masculinized faces, higher aggression, less propensity to bond with their mate or children, narrower hips, broader shoulders, and difficulties with conception & childbirth. They’re just bad bets. Only good for casual sex with a slut.

Pretty much the only guys into tall women are fetishists and effeminate NEETs who prefer masculinity in women.

Attached: 1839F0E5-A3F7-43DD-AA6F-B24E7B3D56C6.jpg (599x1209, 105K)

Dude, you're still short. You have no idea how much women fetishize height. They are literally obsessed with it.

No amount of width will make up for your lack of height. Any guy can put on muscle, any guy can bulk. It is a common thing to be heavy and muscular.

Height is genetic. Tallness is rare and something that cannot just be worked on.

Women love height. It's biological.

>its an asianmasculinity episode
good job friend your spam always makes me laugh

Attached: 1519707975248.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Saved

Google "Robert Reich height"

Yeah, but it’s not the end all be all. Women take the entire package into account.

I’m 6’6 and a pretty boy, which attracted my oneitis initially. But compared to the other guy pursuing her who was 5’11 but more alpha and wealthier than me, I lost out when I failed her shit testing.

Attached: 162B38F4-CA05-450A-989B-C92788D98BC9.png (668x452, 41K)

statistically relationships with taller women don't work out, they don't feel safe and protected by someone they can pick up like a cat

Hi R/Asianmasulinity

Goes both ways. Most just don’t feel protective or masculine around tall women. They just don’t invoke that same sense of helplessness that average or short women do.

I really dispute those findings. I'm a skinny guy, I'm not even that tall I'm 5'10, and I do really well with women.

I often see women and girls who are really into that kind of boyish look. I certainly do a lot better than guys who are big and muscular.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of older women do seem to dig the muscular look. But I've found that qts and top tier girls are increasingly going for boyish slinny boys now.

Tenda Spencer banned by STPeach.

Attached: 1519620700203.png (784x259, 13K)

Tenda Spencer laments that ugly white guys get better looking Asian women than he does.

Attached: 3463461.jpg (1442x238, 78K)

Once again here.

Attached: 45734634.jpg (1441x572, 153K)

Fact is, 99.9% of sexpats have better looking Asian gf's than most Asian or hapa males.

Attached: 1519785132799.jpg (600x338, 20K)

What the fuck is this?

If some fag is spamming interracial cuck posts there's a good chance it's him. He's from /r/asianmasculinity.