>THEY'RE ANDROGYNOUS
>THEY HAVE NO GENDER
Explain this

They're minerals Marie

fuck
yes

That's a jelly, not a rock.

Is this anime of the season? Only Konohana Kitan comes close

It means the gems not the Admirabilis. Although to be honest, Admirabilis might be born from inclusions crystalizing inside of shells that animals wear and not actual sex, which would explain why they can be pretty much any animal (slug, octopus, nudibranch, sea urchin, etc) and why they have mammaries while not being mammals.

For a TRAITOR

They're pretty rocks we put in dresses and high heels.
Sometimes feminine swimwear.

Someone please teleport me to the next week. I want to see this animated now.

Dia makes me diamonds.

How would a titty fuck feel with those nice titties

This is one comfy anime

wet and slimy

>why they have mammaries while not being mammals.
They've had unknown amounts of time since the end of humanity to evolve. They may actually be strange amphibious undersea mammals that evolved molluscular traits.

I mean, horrifying things like the platypus exist; it's a freaking mammal with a duck bill that lays eggs.

Like getting squeezed between two sponges.

WATER BAGS

Man, after reading the manga to its current point, this makes me lament the loss of Phos' innocent love for her family and transformation into a cold hard manipulative gemslut who is willing to risk everyone on a gamble with the people who are fully willing to grind every single friend and family she's ever met to dust out of what's mostly spite.

While I agree that inclusions being struck in shells might have played a big part on why do they look like that, remember Ventricosus calls Aculeatus her brother which implies some normal fugging from their parents.

>sensei will never headpat you

>that faint smile
Fuck, it hurts. Jesus Christ, fuck Phos.

How was sensei able to carve her in particular? Wouldn't a chisel just snap her plus all the mercury it makes it seem problematic.

With careful patience and determination

Sensei created them?

I wouldn't even fucking care If I got heavy metal poisoning from hugging her, I love her so much it hurts.

>viewing spoilers without reading the manga
Please don't, you're going to eventually hit a much bigger one than what you just read. or just read the Manga by now.

At what point are they just going to lock Phos in a room? So she doesn't get taken away.

I don't care about spoilers, it's the execution that does it for me

Cinnabar is the truest OG moe I've seen in seasons, if not years. She makes me want to protect her smile until I break. I want to hold her and make her feel platonically loved and valued every time she blushes.

Probably didn't manifest until after he was finished. The gems popping out of the Cliff of Beginnings are rough, barely-humanoid DRRDRRDRR-esque figures of stone. They probably aren't even conscious until he's done perfecting them. Or he just dealt with it and cleaned up like you would after a mercury spill in a lab

I'm surprised that sensei hadn't just plain assigned Phos to permanent NEET-duty at some point, like after the fairly traumatic incident of Cairnborm manifesting after Ghost's loss and HER HEAD FREAKING BEING TAKEN AWAY BY THE MOON PEOPLE AND TRANSPLANTED WITH A LONG "DEAD" GEM'S.

Phos is nearly too much effort and strain to allow free. She needs to be imprisoned with chains and sex toys.

Hi Sup Forums, I have the next episode early, don't you want to just reach in and grab it?

I can't decide what is worse in that image, Phos' face or the chromatic aberration.

Do I take it with my dick?

Lemme play with my dog first

Their faces look so dumb

Webms
Post 'em

>no 720p out

god she is cute

Just masturbate to their sexy, perfect gem bodies in cute swimsuits. Imagine soft and silky gembutts.

why did phos even reach in?

How come a lot of the translated scans refer to the Gems as "him" or "he"

das mane

No, but that does make me want to ice fish. A true patrician activity.

They're gemderless.

Because Japanese doesn't have an explicitly gender neutral term so it defaults to male. And the second set of translators were too stupid to figure out the gems don't have a gender

Phos is impulsive to the point of almost lacking survival instincts.

This is the discovery Phos could've brought forward.
The gembutt society would reach new heights.

She is technically immortal sooo

Because, unfortunately, most of the more recent scans are MTL.

Why have survival instincts when you are immortal

They're technically supposed to. The gems all use vaguely masculine language like boku or ore and refer to siblings as onii-chan/aniki as opposed to onee-chan/aneki.
This is despite the fact that they're very feminine in mannerisms and the fact that they wear high heels and skirts.
It's a pretty good balance in hindsight, if for the meta-standpoint of establishing that "these gems are genderless immortal beings."

Time to fuck an ice flow.

Because moon people or THE FREAKING OCEAN will break off bits of you that you can't get back.

Phos, please get off of the internet and use common sense. You're going to make sensei sad.

Why is Bort always so angry?

Little brother is a dumb bimbo

>you're doing it wrong, the gem

>sleep/meditate for a whole day
>feel extremely guilty
>give out headpats like candy
Good for him they are that easy.

She's not a pretty monocrystalline gem like her sisters.
I still want to masturbate with her hair while she looks at my penis in embarrassment before severing it like a bort-tipped circular saw.

Bort is the youngest diamond.
Yellow is the eldest.
Dia is the next eldest diamond above bort.
Green Diamond is dead moondust.

Wrong.

Why are Bortzfags so salty toward DIa?

Bort is cute.

I thought Dia was younger than Bort?

>this smile lasted for less than a second before a camera cut
The little details of this series are brilliant. They're doing a great job.

I'm a little miffed they neglected to give Bort the slightest of blushes when she gets a headpat and praise from sensei though, like in the manga.

Or maybe she'll do it in the BD release?
>BUY THE BDs
>see Bort blush and be cute

The short delay of Jade's reaction makes this fucking perfect.

Dia is Bort's "oniichan."

Because of Dia.

The diamonds have a pretty cute sibling dynamic. Both Dia and Yellow are a little uncomfortable with their little brothersister being an absolute powerhouse that even they, proud 10/10 diamonds that they are, can't compete with.

Delicious smooth gem chest.

I have to give it to Orange for doing the cliff hangers so well every episode so far. Honestly this has been a spectacular adaptation, easily my favorite anime this season.

Crazy start for a studios first solo anime.

I wanna feel how smooth they are all over.

I wish they showed more of Euc undressing. That scene was so calm and beautiful in the manga.

I'd argue it's actually better than the manga, the animation has been freaking great every week.

Why do they have butts if they don't eat?

I agree, the music, voice acting and visuals in the anime are fantastic. As long as they don't beef the core components of the manga I don't think many would disagree the anime being better besides people who still can't put the CG aside.

aesthetics.

Yellow doesn't give a fuck. She's too busy with her own PTSD. And Dia's angsty because she feels she's disappointing her little sister/brother. Would be cool if Bort could treat her more like an actual sibling rather than a partner she's schooling. But well, they're all flawed in their on way. There's no such thing as the perfect gem, even among diamonds.

I want to take part and enjoy these threads but there's a bunch of fuckers that can't stop posting spoilers and manga pages.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

The "muscle", if you can call it that, will help them while performing physical activity. Also, having a little weight down there will help lower their center of gravity and thus give them better balance. Having nice, shapely glutes is important for all the running an jumping they do.

These threads have been good at keeping spoilers at bay though? Just look at this thread, lots of spoilered pictures and black bars. The threads in general have had lots of spoilers but people have been good using the spoiler texts.

FUCK YOU PHOS! YOU COULD HAVE MADE CINNABAR HAPPY! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN HER FRIEND! INSTEAD YOU IGNORED HER, THEN TRIED TO MANIPULATE HER! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!
Gonna be mad for a while.