I want to have our child

>I want to have our child
your waifu says this, what do?

create a shitty /r9k/ tier thread on Sup Forums?

like half of the threads here?

I balk at the fact that science progressed at such a rate that robots are capable of being impregnated

Respect her decision and treat her wel

Shed a few tears and tell her yes with a smile on my face. Even just tipping this post and forming that mental image made me happy. That's just how precious she is to me.

Say yes, have a nice daughter, be a great couple raising her, grow older together
Wake Up

Cum on TV screen.

>smokes
low tier trash

Explain to her that I'm flattered, but that having a child is stupid. Taking care of me should be enough for her, if that's the kind of thing she wants.

this sure would be a great life, r .. right?

"We've talked about this before. I can't morally have my own kid." We can adopt a child though.

I resonate with this

Two girls can't make babies, user.

Give her 2 (TWO) children.

>you mean my waifus son

What about 3 (THREE)?

>She wants to inherit her Father's name
>She doesn't want to be someone's wife and to give up inheriting her Father's name
>She wants someone to inherit her mother's name first so that she could have him/her as her "wife"

Who impregnates who? in her timeline, 2 girls can have a baby... I mean I'd be happy to become her house husband raise our family together... picturing myself wearing an apron, asking her how's her day or if she wants dinner, bath or me first makes me warm.

I do want to have the role of a husband in bed, I'd go rough with her and won't let her rest, but I'm cool becoming the receiving end.

>not 7 (SEVEN) to outdo your Irish Grandparents

I would give her 14 so that it would be even more than my african slave's parents.

>not having yourself 7 (SEVEN) children with your 7th (SEVENTH) daughter so the 7th (SEVENTH) one has the gift of the second sight and the power to heal. So it shall be written, so it shall be done.

Tell her that I want to as well, but I'd rather wait until our financial situation improves.

>actually knowing what a /r9k/ thread looks like