Lose your dick for Hollywood

Okay, I generally don't buy half of what I hear or read, but when it comes to my cock or their face, I'm keeping the part I'm more familiar with, thank you very much.

I think the jews had better keep their hands off babies dicks and stop rubbing them on womens faces. Go get your perverted fun in some other fashion.

Attached: cock facials for libs.png (1019x1001, 106K)

Wtf. Koreans get circumcised? They barely have dick at all imagine cutting half of it.

So we can't use stem cells for medical research and disease but celebrities can inject foreskins in this face to look young or infuse stem cells to get ripped?

Seems about right

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-09-54-49-1.png (540x830, 297K)

so....does it work?

opposite. they save the dick and get rid of the kid.

What the hell.
Imagine the scandal if men had skin care made out of circumcised baby girls pussy lips?

One baby foreskin can make up to 100k worth of cosmetics.

I've always wondered why circumcision rose in South Korea after the war just because of American influence.

Aaaand then they are the baby.
While bring high af on adrenochrome, of course.

koreans are blue pilled to hell and back. they're aren't even christian or jewish and yet they get circumcision because they so badly want to copy and be american

I’d cum on her face and she could pay me for the facial

Ew

>Jews have been in contact with interdimensional beings that convinced them millennia in advance to ritually harvest foreskin knowing that once the technology that they feed them was created the foreskins would be useful

What the fuck are we up against?

Attached: 1520675241311.jpg (746x739, 48K)

Most Koreans I know are Christian.

They were fed the same cleanliness is godliness meme

Korea had a free for all fire sale of unwanted Korean children some time ago and probably still are. I'm one of the "lucky" ones estranged from my culture and sold to liberal white people as an exotic virtue signalling pet. The others, well you'll never get a straight answer but foreskins don't grow on trees! Fuck this sick world.

Attached: 1518664713252.png (449x442, 151K)

Those injections are discarded umbilical cords, and they actually work correctly without creating cancer because they are not already a growing body part...

So this is not chopping off baby parts, yeah it's gross, but it's recycling hospital waste

what are the effects of the umbilical cord injections?

actually to be more specific they take the stem cells from the umbilical cord then uh.. isolate some enzymatic growth hormone - I forget what it was - then grow that in a petri dish , then make the injection

So anyway watch out because the non umbilical baby dick can cause cancer

Well, apparently amazing- it revived Gibson's Dad after they declared him lost on his death bed.
Gibson had a half clogged neck artery clear right up, and it's some kind of massive energy rush of health and well being according to those who claim to have taken it.

The enzyme or whatever it is in that case is what causes human cells to repair themselves - part of what kicks that in, and they know as people age that repair kick in item takes long and longer and longer for the body to produce - from a certain amount less than one day to weeks to produce the same amount when a human is old.

So it's a healing rejuvenation deal.

stem cell meme is few decades old, there was even a south park episode, this shit better be available to us goyim in the next 40 years or I'll be very upset

>so....does it work?
just in case yer a pedo I'm not answering that question

this seems like the best compromise

Uhh Mel Gison's Dad was in that famous hospital here whe they declared the end for him-= ahh the Mayo Clinic I think it was - anyway they had to fly him down to Panama where it isn't illegal because of no FDA approval yet.

Mel Gibson's Dad was like 93 I think he said, anyway - according to Mel, and stated in a guarded and uh.. clean fashion, old Dad went out and got some afterwards ....LOL

From death bed to scoring at 93 years old.
Umbilical cord type - the type the repubs pushed due to religious doctrine, while the dems screamed we'll use aborted babies however we want - turns out the baby parts cause cancer because the stems cells are already growing into a body part and trying to change that causes problems, while the umbilical cord is undifferentiated and will take on a triggered use without that problem/issue.

yeah no shit, look up how long the elite live and how many cancers they overcome, this has been known to them for quite some time without a doubt and the normie retards are just now catching a whiff, sad

Steve Jobs could have bought a cure for himself.

they wanted him gone, apple was competition for their spying software - android

Satanists love to rub baby dicks on their faces.

test

don't be sad, one day we shall all have our vengeance. The jews must be exterminated for they have done

Buddy when I was in the usaf there was this guy from koreas af transplanted in the unit for training. Best dude ever.

>yeah no shit, look up how long the elite live and how many cancers they overcome, this has been known to them for quite some time without a doubt and the normie retards are just now catching a whiff, sad

this is technology developed in israel. They use it to keep the Holohoax survivors alive as long as possible so they can keep on milking Europe for them.
MY friend's father was, as a child of 9, in a camp for 6 months. They've literally offered it to him and all others H'hoax survivors for free( it is apparently retardedly expensive, the NHS refused to provide it) .

Just call it bukake.

I wish I could have given them a penis facial

Attached: images (18).jpg (273x539, 20K)

they all need to die, calling archangel Michael, devil has officially taken over please nuke us from orbit to be sure ok thanks

>the jews took your foreskin so they can rub it on their face

Attached: 1487680419681.jpg (554x527, 57K)

what a cryptic message toothpaste

A lot of them are Christian cutfags because south of the DMZ is an American colony since 1945.

mighty keksasaurus rex

>this fucking face cream is made from clitoral hoods
>"TOWN MECHANIC AND ABORTIONIST YOU EAT BABIES AND PUPPIES AND ARE AN ABOMINABLE AFFRONT TO ISRAEL!"
>this fucking face cream is made from dick skins
>kosher approved please release the dick skin hounds on my $6,214,716 porcelain face