It needs to stop

Seriously, the bullying against the UK members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since British people are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only British man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a British man a "bong"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth British man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate!

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

Attached: BIN-THAT-INCITEMENT-YOU-CHEEKY-BONGOBLIN.jpg (1024x688, 623K)

>bin that incitement
audibly kek'd

Attached: bong_mutt.png (324x401, 150K)

fuck off with your pasta

That's pathetic, learn to handle banter or kys

Attached: le british crown face.jpg (420x420, 73K)

Twat. Grow a pair

Attached: 1511957684890m.jpg (740x1024, 77K)

>Why not bully Swedes or Americans?
But we already do.

Attached: swedemalia.jpg (933x885, 746K)

Jesus, he actually said that shit. Fuck mudslims.

Attached: 1514329481456.jpg (720x607, 59K)

WE

Attached: 1520715726352.png (753x788, 568K)

Top bait, Britcuck.

Britbong is the bastion and springboard for everything that is wrong with the world at present.

Racemixing, gay rights, open borders, pro-brown policies, feminazism, individual liberalism, gun control...

Also, Brits are just fucking annoying. Their stupid, childish humor and unwarranted arrogance. They're stupid. The things Brits say are almost always just incredibly fucking stupid, but people take it seriously due to the accent.

I fucking hate Brits. They turn my stomach. The world will be a better place without Brits.

Sincerely,
A Brit

I like it. Ill worry when the bullying stops, because that'll be the day that we're no longer relevant.

This is what you get for the mutt meme. I made a few memes mocking Brits popular. You little pathetic crybaby, you throw /bantz/ at everyone but when it is your turn you cry and whine and have to hide behind a meme flag, pathetic.

Attached: 1520850629669.png (619x812, 465K)

careful there, British Terror Service might come knocking on your door for badthink

Pip pip cheerio muhfugga

Attached: britbongrel.png (417x480, 43K)

(((community)))

Attached: 1520935678217.jpg (1200x1600, 324K)

>Whites against whites
>Bullying Angl*'s.
I see no correlation here. Move on.

But the French gave us Postmodernism.

No, those were (((French))).

That's a good point. As long as you're still get shot at, you must be over the target.

imo brits and australians are the worst posters and I would be grateful if their countries banned Sup Forums so id idn't see them here. wish i was joking

Attached: brit3.png (640x480, 62K)

We are pretty bad but no one even comes close to how bad you are. Mutts literally cannot go 2 posts without mentioning Muslims or black dicks or some variation of that. It's like some bizarre form of tourettes, and it's so fucking boring.

This

roughly speaking

we were born in the banter m8 we can take it you fucking pansy

Shanghai is biggest city but yea...

You posted this night also, you will get the same response.
From one bong to another, give up on the UK.

Fucking get a grip, m8.

This is the second time I've seen this thread. Why do people care so much? Some parts of the UK are genuinely fucked and deserve to be shat on.

>Shanghai
>biggest city
lol no

Most is warranted to be fair, some of the shit happening here is truly shameful. The people genuinely siding with Russia or Muslims and wishing that they destroy us though, can suck my highly caffeinated tea-stained cock.

OP is a massive faggot please kys

Attached: 1519416478438.png (500x507, 105K)

England is he only European country that has produced a clearly identifiable identity for themselves in the modern world. Beatles, Monty Python, The Office, all that shit. Everyone knows the characteristics of what a British man is. Probably tied for second with Japan in terms of producing a culture that reflects their national character. WTF is a Dane? WTF is a Frenchman even? I think of England as the only hard working, creative, innovative country in all of Europe. The rest of them are condescending, wooden, lacking humor, smug, boring, full of unearned sense of superiority, brainwashed...did I say humorless?

"Of COURSE I'm an atheist...religion is complicated and when I can't admit I lack the soul to grasp nuanced ideas I just reject the whole subject as stupid. See how that makes me smart?" - every eurofag

You do know most of the people who are posting those memes are la creatures in real life. Just look at the HWNDU meetings. You bongs are passing on and opportunity to reclaim your country from the grasp of weak zion leaders.

Attached: 1510421471699.jpg (2000x1414, 1.81M)

Attached: Brits 400 years later.png (720x500, 43K)

Toughen up, faggot. Take your country back.

عفريت بريطانيا...

Attached: 1520837173415.jpg (567x572, 47K)

This dose not belong on pol, take your pathetic attempt at a time wasting shitpost to int or bant.
Report for off topic.

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)