Sup Forums:

Sup Forums:
>On Pitbulls: ban all Pitbulls because they're dangerous. Its not the owner. Regardless of how well they train their dog, Pitbulls will always be ticking time bombs.
>On guns: guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Liberals:
>On Pitbulls: it's not the Pitbull, its the owner.
>On guns: it's the guns that are the problem, banning gun will stop the shootings.

How is one side right and the other wrong?

Can't you just admit that guns are also dangerous as fuck, but you are willing to live with the increased chance of violence and ease of committing mass killings?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Guns don't make a society more violent though while pit bulls are just straight up nigger dogs that need to be gassed

Is he allowed?

I'll even say that the owner is the main component in the behavior of a Pitt bull but most dog owners are retards.. kinda like guns

Forgot pic

Attached: ozuxnms.jpg (840x840, 336K)

guns don't have a mind of their own.

>On Pitbulls: ban all Pitbulls because they're dangerous. Its not the owner. Regardless of how well they train their dog, Pitbulls will always be ticking time bombs.
Correct
>On guns: guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Correct

>On Pitbulls: it's not the Pitbull, its the owner.
Completely retarded
>On guns: it's the guns that are the problem, banning gun will stop the shootings.
Wrong

What's the problem here? What am I supposed to be arguing here?

Guns don't have fucking sentience

They don't turn on their owners unless you get a squib load and you are extremely unlucky.

I know you hate pit bulls but what about Sup Forumsbulls?

Pitbulls are living beings, they kill people on their own not the owners.

Guns aren’t sentient and can’t fire themselves, which is not the case of the pit bull. This is why Sup Forums is always right

Gun is a pipe with mechanisms to ignite fuel in some tiny cones, all it can do is lay there. Dogos are living creatures that can do shit on their own. They have nothing in common, ban cars and knives too, if you want to ban things that can be used to inflict fatal wounds.

Don't give UK posters any ideas. They banned knives already.

Fun fact, pitbulls and many other breeds are described as racially violent and they are banned from the country. Any dog with genes from racially violent dogs are to be executed.

Ironic isn't it

Both issues are about weighing the benefits of a specific type of freedom vs public safety. The right to self defense is far more valuable than the right to have one specific dog breed. Pitbulls are statistically far more likely to kill people than almost any other breed, while the effects of gun laws on public safety are at the very least debatable.
Banning pitbulls will very likely save lives for little to no cost. Banning guns may or may not save lives, for a very high cost.

only alphas can train and love pits
stay beta faggot

a pitbull is a sentient being you dumbass a gun is a tool

if a gun had a little brain and could randomly shoot people on its own id ban them too

If a gun had a little brain and randomly shot people, liberals would be pro-second amendment and would blame the owners for not raising the guns correctly.
>I have a sentient gun and MY gun has never shot anyone, fuck you bigot

Pitbulls are living entities capable of making their own decisions (even if they're not informed decisions, seeing as they're a fucking dog and all) while guns are inanimate objects that REQUIRE the action or influence of a human to fire.

Every argument people make defending pitbulls is the same argument people make defending niggers.

Attached: pitbulls wuz gud boiz dindu nuffins.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

Firearms serve useful purposes in the far majority of their usage outside of crime. Niggbulls serve absolutely no purpose in the majority of their utility outside of mauling infants. Ban niggerdogs.

Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs
Most niggers don't leash up there pitbulls adequately

It is about the owners always.
For example i make often holidays in turkey, and the place as full of stray dogs that dont have anyone caring for them. However not a single one ever showed hostillity towards me in all my time there. So when all these dogs of across all breeds are docile without any influence of an owner, then what does it say about those that become agressive under their owner?

pitbulls aren't guaranteed by the 2nd amendment