Not Job

>not Katakuri
Trash Op, trash thread.

Maybe Job

I wanna make Perona a honest woman.

Are you implying she's not?

Bottom of the ocean/10

I don't know Job

Imagine putting your dick in that mouth.

Could you repeat the question Job

Has Katakuri regrown a limb yet, or is it just produce, morph and reform?

>finally back home after a whole day of killing scummy pirates
>can finally relax in my private garden and start working on that bonsai too
>it's borsalino's day off too
>as soon as i pick up my scissors, he's already there asking me about the most mundane shit
>mfw can't even enjoy a single moment of peace during my admiral carrer because of this fucking bozo

We can't have a final verdict on Katakuri yet, each chapter gives us new stuff.

It's an idiom.

Why is he so bad at cutting this bonzai?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Fishman, or good at apnea.

My question stands.

Then look up what that idom exactly means.

I know what it means.

It's actually "an" honest woman.

What are you, gay?

Apparently not.

The implication is that she is married to my dick.

I like that he is literally the opposite of what everyone thinks of him, but still pretty cool as a character.

THE IMMORTAL

Or maybe you're just too autistic to go along when someone tries to make a joke.

You don't need to be gay to imagine it. Great way to get a piercing.

Or your "joke" was just not funny.

Smarter and stronger than Katakuri.

Fuck off with your Perona pictures already. Your waifu is shit

Maybe that was because I couldn't make it, because you didn't go along with my setup.

Here's another one.

Katakuri is better at lying on their back

The immortal jobber, probably will be Sanji's match in the war against Kaido, weaklings go hand to hand.

shiiet

DELET THIS NOW

You guys remember the creature in the mist in Florian Triangle? The giant thing that was not explained further.

Well, I think it's related to Zou somehow. Zou the giant seafaring elephant is also surrounded by a thick mist.

wish she was pantyless in canon

Indefatigable, indestructible, breathless, high intelligence, charm and sleep immunity, uses chemical warfare, cannot swim.

Friendly reminder that Blackbeard did nothing worng

I hate Galette's colour scheme. Why is she so purple?

But that would mean Katakuri > Jack.

The strongest character in One Piece. He will single handedly defeat the entire Straw Hat crew.

Don't remember much about the threads, but personally, I thought he was pretty meh up until he was revealed to be a purple haired man in a biscuit mobile suit.

Looking for his mate who is unfortunately stuck on the other side of the red line?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I

What sin did Zou commit?

It could be so. I have the feeling Zou was not too far from the Red Line

Well, he ordered his crew to shot whitebeard...

Please commit Sudoku right now. Galette is life, Galette is love.

Robin is best.

Discuss.

I really like it.

Well yeah, that's a fact. Katakuri is the strongest BM Commander, Jack is the jobber behind Queen and King.

Would you big mom?

Goddess.

She was hot pre-TS. She feels too wholesome now.

Pre-timeskip > post-timeskip
And that's all there is to it

>killing you enemies in a war is bad

Of course, although I prefer her 48 yo appearance.

Jack > Katakuri

Jack does not need breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sleep

Katakuri needs his daily snacktime on the other hand

Who fucked up Jack’s jaw and was it the same person who fucked up Axe Hand Morgan’s?

Fuck, I preferred when she had tan skin. Made her seem very exotic and mysterious, which fits her personality. Hate that Toei went back on it and decided to be more faithful to Oda's colors. She seems so plain now.

And her hair looks greasy.

I can't believe this is the first time I've seen this picture.

Reverie will be held in Elbaf to commemorate the giants joining the WG. The final red poneglyph will also be there and under Navy control with Green Bull in charge of the whole project.
You know it's true, Oda can't resist making his arcs massive clusterfucks of numerous plot threads.

Fucking this. God how I wish Oda went for short hair.

His jaw isn't fucked up. Look at the OP. He just wears that other thing because he felt like it and Morgan got fucked by Kuro.

Being involved in a war is always bad

>Morgan got fucked up by Kuro.
>Jack is just decorating.
Thank you user.

Creating Devil Fruits.

Sorry to break your bubble but Rêverie is always held in Mariejois.

Hold the fuck on did Big Mom eat mother caramel? I just thought the bailed on her.

I thought it was really cool that he was a master biscuit devil fruit user that fought inside a biscuit gundam suit.
Even cooler was the fact that he is one of the most wanted pirates in the world and was able to conceal his identity to the extent that the World Government thought that he was this big biscuit guy with a limb-multiplication devil fruit ability.

He just played KotOR and thought Malak was cool.

Of course she did.
While would mother Caramel run away on the best deal of her life?

It’s only stated he’s the strongest man and Smoothie is taller than him.

>Hold the fuck on did Big Mom eat mother caramel?

The sound effect on the page is people screaming in pain, then Big Mom somehow gets Mother Carmel's power immediately after. It's not explicitly stated so Oda could still back out but all evidence points towards Big Mom eating her fellow orphans alive.

>western trash art

I don't know I didn't get it at the time.

What do I read to get away from Mangastream translations? I don't know anything about manga sites

I actually prefer post timeskip Robin because I don't like bangs at all, the long hair looks so much better.
It is very weird that they got rid of the tan though.

It looks fine.

>then Big Mom somehow gets Mother Carmel's power immediately after
Oh shit that's right.

So Blackbeard's trick to get multiple devil fruit powers is cannibalism?

This also seems to confirm that you can get somebody's DF power by eating them, possibly explaining how BB managed to do it and making Wapol the strongest fucker alive.

Cracker vs Luffy is Luffy vs Kuro all over again. As if Luffy would lose to a pirate who doesn't put his life on the line and doesn't like the marines going after him. Shit resolve for a pirate.

Now you know why Mangastream pages/panels are still being posted and saved.

What if Smoothie is the strongest, but people don't realize cause she only ever does what she's told?

He tried too hard to sex up Nami and Robin. Thankfully, he reeled it back with Nami a bit.

Yes...Cannibalism...hat's totally what happened under that coat.

Brulee kind of confirmed that he was the strongest child of Big Mom but I'm not sure how trustworthy she is.

Jaimini's Box has way better translations, but I don't know how far they went.

That's savage. No wonder BB used a cloak.

They start at chapter 851

>It is very weird that they got rid of the tan though.

Because she never had a tan in the manga. They just decided for the timeskip to be more accurate to how she looks in the manga.