>Time to finish the day
>Take the train home
>In my town now, walk from station to house
>Pass by a lower-class white male
>Uniform is muddled up, looks like he's a laborer
>He spits next to me, almost hitting my shoes
>He thinks he "deserves" my job because "it's his country."

We should give him my job, right /pol?

Attached: 9unfFH5-800x600.gif (800x600, 344K)

yes, you don't belong

They probably just hired you because they thought you'd make good curry

Why didn't you stay in India and try to make it not a shit hole. Why did you run from your countries problems?

Attached: 1408222131221.jpg (293x371, 26K)

Correct. Get out.

POO

I don't think spitting on the ground means he wants the job you have, you delusional shithead

What's an Indian doing in Pakistan?

>>He thinks he "deserves" my job because "it's his country."
Nothing wrong with that

Wrong we are the best coders white people like you really love sucking our BIg Brown dick

You do not belong here. I am going to spit on the ground next to every Indian/Paki I see from now on.

you are trying to explain a global situation with a individual encounter. Stop being so shortsighted

>talented
>Web-developer
Please, do not embarrass yourself.

You're English is so poor I can't see why some British born nerd couldn't do your job. Shit, a British born Indian deserve the job more than you do.

Indians have small penis's though.

Posted from a child brothel in india

IN

no, but someone who is white and qualified would probably be able to take it at a higher salary if street shitters like you weren't around to undercut them. stay in your own country and fix that instead of ruining ours.

He's spitting on you on behalf of the web developer whose job you stole who is not currently present and is too soy to spit at you anyway
Such a show of consideration for his fellow citizen is admirable
Go back to your shithole and help out your fellow pajeets instead of being a mercenary

>He thinks he "deserves" my job because "it's his country."

He does.

And if this happened to a white man in India, all the Liberals would side with the Indian.

If you lived in the Congo or Somalia or some other failed state, would you not try and leave to find a better life for yourself?

Anyone would. People moving from places like India is simply an extension of that

Tbh he probably mistook you for a muslim.

In any case its not like Indians have really taken the right wing white's side is it?

Instead like most foreign ethnic groups (except for some Eastern Euros) you come in and vote for gibs and labour and more immigration.

And to top it all off you act like you're doing us a favour.

Then accept you're from a failed state and get recolonised.

No I wouldn't. The reason why those countries are still shit is because anyone who is skilled in anything leaves. There's no one left to fix it. My country is turning into a Marxist shit hole but I'm not going to leave because it's my home. I'll try to make it better but if I fail then so be it, at least I tried.

I own a company that only hires born and raised Canadians. I'm also running for a mp position in 2019

Attached: 1509143156769.jpg (842x624, 37K)

If he cant do it, he doesnt, if he can, maybe he deserves it but you beat him to it.

And at some point England was as economically shit as the Congo or zibabwe

Attached: 1520741696716m.jpg (1024x984, 70K)

>India
>Good code
Lol

I've had to work with the garbage you "people" put out. Even college freshmen write better code.

Indians are generally the worst programmers I've ever had the displeasure of working with.
You niggers ruined Java. It's a poo in loo language now.

he only acts like that because he doesn't know the true horror of black niggers. racists don't like brown people in general at first, but once you meet American niggers you realize brown people are simply annoying to look at and that niggers above all else are a genuine plague worse than Muslims bombing you every week or loos being generally stinky and weird looking

You can't compare the necessity of leaving Somalia with your desire to move to an ethnostate.

You need to look at the drivers of why we are seeing migration from north africa and further east etc across the Mediterranean. We need to see what we can do to mitigate that.

At what point in history was England as comparatively shit as the Congo?

>You need to look at the drivers of why we are seeing migration from north africa and further east etc across the Mediterranean
Because people are literally profiting off of it.

You should go back to India and quit invading other people's nations.

>>OP is a talented Web-developer
no you aren't.
I'm yet to see a pajeet that can do decent code. You just steal jobs from westerners and do low quality work. Go home.

Not even niggers smell as bad as pajeets

>Wrong we are the best coders white people like you really love sucking our BIg Brown dick

you're code monkey. Cheap and able to do simple tasks.
If you were good, I would be out of a job, since I get paid to correct the thinkign errors of pajeets.

umm not in 2000 years

>best coder
The quantity of your code doesn't equal the quality of white's coding. Being a code monkey isn't respectable. It's valuable, yes, and for that I can thank you for your service; but please, know your place, bud

Try the CEO of Google, the CEO of Microsoft etc

>Instead like most foreign ethnic groups (except for some Eastern Euros) you come in and vote for gibs and labour and more immigration.

Any evidence that Indians in the UK receive gibs? They are the highest income earners by race in America, MORE than even JEWS. They also come through skilled immigration not refugee programs like Pakis and other sandniggers. What makes you think they receive gibs?

You should kys, but do it at sea so no one has to deal with any more of your poo.

>starts a 17 year war in Afghanistan
>rages against Afghan immigrants

>I own a company that only hires born and raised Canadians
Isn't this illegal?

>Web developer
You're lower class too

Their mere existence in a White country is gibs. Their jobs are gibs. Their homes are gibs. Their toilets are gibs.
Afghanistan has never and will never not be in conflict, just like every other shithole. The actions of Jews and traitors don't make foreigners our responsibility.

Maybe. But in the 15 years I've run the company no one has said anything about it. It's just a small construction company. The regular citizen likes knowing that jobs in Canada go to Canadians.

>talented pajeet Web-developer
translation: "I can write some MySQL queries after looking them up on stackoverflow"

imagine being so stupid you think that is any reflection on their ability as coders.
Diversity hires.

If Whites lived in those fertile lands we'd make it comfy and not a shithole.

the

Simple but true

I mean Belgium created the mess that is the Congo

Over the next 10 years we're going to see more and more dev jobs moving to eastern europe as well as India, especially web-dev type roles. They are low cost and produce reasonable work.

China > India when it comes to coders.

But youre dirty jungle monkeys that evolved into coder monkeys, nothing to be proud of.

third bogdanoff

>I mean Belgium created the mess that is the Congo
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
>poos produce reasonable work

Attached: IMG_20160827_201011.jpg (720x960, 61K)

Russians code good , Indians shit their code out like a handless proggrammer with tourettes

indians are cheaper so are find for QA, UAT testing etc. I'm not suggesting that they are all quant dev or ML engineers

I don't see why everyone on this thread is finding this so difficult to understand.

Attached: muh_clown.jpg (1200x795, 109K)

I dont know kid. The British anglo is kind of a lobster back shitcunt. Next time throw a box cutter in his guts. Idk fuck pommies

Attached: 1318391144078.png (532x590, 277K)

Checked. Also, the lowest white man is superior to you.

your a faggot op
> go back home

Attached: lil wayne.jpg (349x352, 34K)

All Indian proggramers I have seen are stinky savages
They have put signs saying shit in toliet not in sink, and pee pee and poo poo in toliet not in the carparking lot, an jerking off every twenty minutes because they see a hot secretary, natural slaves and uncivilized savages worthy of gas.

Attached: 1520130225613.jpg (612x612, 67K)

Not only do you not belong in the UK, you don't belong anywhere near the anglosphere. Just go fix your shithole country.

Attached: anglosphere.jpg (1200x595, 120K)

If you work with devs like that, then this is probably an indication of your coding ability too.

Classic arrogant Indian mentality. You people are high om your own supply. You are the WORST coders. In fact, your entire culture is about doing things half assed. Look at how your country does construction.

Let me make it very clear. You are not the best at anything, ehat you are is dirt cheap and so easily corruptable that you're attractive purely from a disposable point of view. Furthermore, your country occupies the same niche as China which in the end will beat you. So among the worlds disposable workers youre not even the best at that.

>someone who exploits your shit tier countrymen all day long.

Not talented enough to try to fix your own crap country. What a shocker.

>talented Web-developer
oxymoron

why don't you go work in pooland if you are so great

don't you love your country user

>We should give him my job, right /pol?
Yes you should. One uneducated white man is still smarter than 10 educated Pajeets. Go back to your own country shitskin.

No we should just deport you.

LOO

>Web-developer
>Talented
Try pooing in the loo pajeet.

How about fucking go home you curry nigger

I think he ment "talented" as in "special" or autistic.

Why do you think so many poos flood to IT?

Attached: Tech.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>brit
>be racist

that never happened, brits are trained since puppies to be afraid of colored invaders and always think and do what their jew overlords tell them

Are all Indians psychic or just you?

>Superpower by 2020!

Attached: uG5L8me_d.jpg (640x367, 21K)

Westerners: write quality code, expect to be treated like professionals
Subcontinentals: write "good enough" code, perfectly happy with clownworld office conditions

>Implying you don't write spaghetti JS and shit tier styling

Attached: You'll_Cowards_Don't_Even_Smoke_Crack.jpg (1014x435, 70K)

There is no such thing as a talented Indian web developer. They all let about their skills and cheat to get ahead. An Indian without a white to stall code from can't even function.

1 post by this ID

Not in the entirety of recorded history, actually.

You should go to India and work there to help it develop

You can't even say no to questions because your cultural betaness requires you to always say yes, even if you don't understand (which is 99% of the time). Also stop reinventing the wheel every fucking time you stupid niggers. Code is reusable.

>We should give him my job, right /pol?
Because you being hired comes at the expense of his tax dollars aka labor
Your very being there, relies on tax credits which you don't deserve
For that reason, no matter how good you are at your job, no matter how nice you are, you get the rope

If there were only white people in the country, a white person would have your job. You aren't stealing that guy's job personally, but you are stealing a white man's job.

You should go back and make a website about toilet hygiene for your people in India.

Why don't you live and work in India? Oh yea, because it's India is a cholera covered diarrhea hole. You should be grateful that England even let's you subhumans live there. You are entitled to nothing as a guest in their country, and if this is the attitude poos have, then you will be washed out with the muslim filth when the British snap.

Attached: 1512737207204.jpg (500x539, 87K)

this. I wish it weren't true, because then I wouldn't have to deal with copy paste spaghetti as often.

hiring indians to do a shitty job half-delivering a project that in-house programmers will have to fix seems to be a hobby for some of these project managers.

You don’t belong here. Go home.

So you admit that you are in my country not because you have any emotional connection to it but because it provides you with resources.

This country isn't your personal mall you fucking rent seeking nigger. If this country goes to shit you will have no qualms leaving it for another instead of doing everything you can to make it a livable place.

>we are the best coders
lol no not even close

even chinese are better and they're still worse than white people

>"highest income earners"
If the Patel family (billionaire hotel business) was removed, then Indians average about lower-middle class, same as Jamaicans. So in other words, Indians are niggers who would rather leach off of other countries instead of work hard to improve their own, and even when a white 1st world county takes you in, you are indignant and entitled like a spoiled brat.

Attached: 1512738791557m.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

Get revenge and shit in front of his house

Yes.

one and done

>A nigger called facebuq Instagran Lucumi in the middle of the poorest town at the colombian pacific rainforest can poo in loo

>Pajeet, why cant you

Fuck your code also i have taken so many gringo jobs from your mentally challenged and socially innept people that is not even funny. I feel sorry for the eurocucks that have to deal with you due to timezone.

>Belgium created the mess that is the Congo
Niggers have been chucking spears at each other in that region of Africa eons before whites showed up, and when king Leopold of Belgium bought the Congo, it was greatly improved for a short time before the local niggers decided "WE DESERVE MO GIBS FROM DE WHITE MAN", but instead of placating to the ungrateful apes, Belgium left.

Attached: 1499654302220.jpg (1856x3624, 655K)

>We need to see what we can do to mitigate that.

Short of literal recolonization. Nothing.

nah, Indians are just cheap coders. They never get to see projects end though due to incompetence and being hired from poor startup decisions or they just work a government job becuase 60 year old managers don't understand that they are copy pasta faggots with no ability to communicate or work cohesively. I suspect this is a huge reason why Indians in western culture smell like a whorehouse and try to over compensate for being unfulfilled slaves at 60k a year while their white counterparts make at least six figures.

Attached: mcgoober.jpg (910x752, 59K)

Calm down dude, you're just a web developer. Maybe if you were a surgeon or something I could understand, but you don't deserve such a big ego for such a relatively basic skill. I know you would be cleaning shit off the streets if not for America, but to other people your position does not mean as much and therefore does not command as much respect as you think it does.

I've worked in two start ups now that I personally coerced into laying off the entirety of the indian staff and replaced them with Americans. Every time quality, communication and organization of the entire company goes up.
>never hire indians for anything other than bitch work webdev as they will half ass the whole thing with the most complicated code and it will have been miscommunicated through their 14 "managers" so it's the wrong fucking feature anyway.