Why cant women carry on the last name of their family when they have a child...

Why cant women carry on the last name of their family when they have a child? they can keep the last name but the child is never seen as a true heir why is this

Attached: 1280px-Natalia_Dyer_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1280x1742, 337K)

They can in the USA

all hispanics have their mother;s name in their surname

Attached: jxtla_l_1a1d093274e54eb58eb2c240bfa27093 (3).jpg (600x450, 36K)

The man is the provider and women are more like proto adults than actual adults. They are more irresponsible, less in control of their emotions and responses. The men are the dominant in the society and will always be. Men are stronger and it is therefore our right to control and dominate society.

Women are also traitors to anyone but their children.

All in all only usefull in certain situations except of course for the few exceptions

tpbp

sounds like you're going for the kike matriarchy

Leaf, quit spreading tranny imagery. That's a trans make to female right there. Degenerate; sad!

I'm female and my future children and husband will have my surname.

I'm male and my last name sounds fucking awful.
I wouldn't put my offspring through the bullshit I had to deal with.
They can have her last name if it's less shit, or I'll change mine to another in my lineage that sounds better.
Fucking potato nigger clan name.

This is the scientific answer

Attached: 1518005654407s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

> Testicular Phosphatidylethanolamine Binding Protein

Because, you feminist faggot! It's the seed of the man! It's his line that is continuing. Not hers! Also has to do with the role the man plays in a family. The man sets the boundaries and forms the philosophy of life for his kin.

Because spics worship mary as a god.

Third post best post

I agree that women are quite child-like in nature and patriarchy is critical for a society to survive. However I do not see how that automatically implies the children carry the family name of the father.
Consider that the mother, literally, made the children. They also carry her mitochondria DNA, not the fathers. As they say in Vietnam, the husband builds the house, the mother builds the family.
You can argue either way. For me I see it like arguing over driving on the left vs right side of the road.

Attached: jess1.jpg (953x1285, 674K)

lucky for you there's plenty of soy boys willing to do that

jess southern is a godess.

>heir
>person legally entitled to the rank and property of another upon that person's death
The man tends to be higher rank and have more property. Women sexually select this way and always marry up (those that don't pay the toll).
It is in the best interest of the child to take the higher status name.

Men used to take care of the family.
Women used to welcome it.

Meanwhile your not a real Jew unless your mother is a Jew, because they're a matrilineal race...

but you already knew that, didn't you (((OP)))?

This is literally not true.

hmm you have some good points but i still think the children should get the fathers name unless the mothers family is a lot more prestigious(think nobility) because of European tradition. Also rare family names should always be kept, fx. only like 40 people have my name.

What's the deal with those rare family names in Scandinavia? How did they even start and why did they remain so rare? I know several family names with less than 100 people in Sweden in Denmark.

If you didn’t mention potato clan I was assuming it was Lipschitz.

Well i don't know about most but i can tell you about mine. So there was this farm that my family owned long ago(back in the 17th century) but then my ancestors father died and his brother got the farm, so we were not allowed to take the name of the farm but my ancestor was quite witty and clever and simply deleted one of the letters from the farm and then took that as the name and thats how i got my name.

Fucking cheeky bugger. Also back in the 18th and 17th century there was the program where they wanted people to take other names than miller and peters son(petersen) so a lot of people changed names.

Is there a way to know the history of a given last name of smaller families other than asking directly? Something written that is.

well you could look through diaries and church documents but else i don't really know. Oh and if you learn multiple germanic languages you will be able to notice how the different words evolved and you can see where different names come from.

When you go to the dealership and buy a car, you sign your name to the tag and title. Your name being on these documents is a legally binding contract that tells the state that this car is yours. Interestingly, the moment you drive it the first time, it's value decreases instantly and tremendously. This is because nobody wants a used car when they can get their own brand new one. When you buy a used car, you assume that there are issues you might be taking on; especially since you are paying for it at such a steep discount in comparison.

The exact same is true for women.