You see this, Subway? Study this motherfucker, do your homework...

You see this, Subway? Study this motherfucker, do your homework, because this is your lesson in how to price your substandard brand and not run yourself out of business. You fucked yourself with those $5 footlongs and now you're screwed.

Check what these guys did: they're the losers of the pizza chain business. Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Domino's all have them out-maneuvered in one way or another. What do they do? $5 hot-n-ready. It's cheap, it's mediocre at best, but we do it faster than the big-3 because we mass produce them. Walk in, walk out, hell, go through the drive thru, we're faster than anyone.

But wait, did we box ourselves in on a $5 deal? Hell no! We do a lunch special with a coke with the same deal. In n out. But that's not enough, we want to leave room to bump up the margin so we're not trapped in that $5 price point box.

Next step? Add 15 cents worth more pepperoni, call it "Extra Most Bestest", and charge an extra buck for it. Boom, most people will kick in the extra buck if they're getting "more". Oh, and we don't stop there. Let's put cheese in the crust, advertise it as "3' extra feet of cheese", call it "stuffed crust extra most bestest" and slap another $3 on the price, up to $9 now.

Checkmate, you Subway morons. That's how branding and marketing is done. You can be the cheapest option compared to your competitors, but look at that marketing. First you're "Hot N Ready", you're the fastest. Next you've got the "Extra Most Bestest". Next you've got the "Stuffed Crust Extra Most Bestest." That's how it's fucking done. Listen and learn, sub chumps.

Attached: 1520977529307.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OnwbES0MLxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Little Caesars has some good pizzas tho

>All those steps
>not a single includes making good pizza

Little Caesars is for broke ass single moms and junkies.

No they don't man

>and college all nighters in the marine ROTC building

/ck/ is an underrated place to piss off libcucks

Reported

little caesars is up there with pizza hut. italian pizza is best. but chicago and stuffed crust are nom. i like grease. and tomato PASTE. and fennel seeds. and cheese that chokes you. and deep fried panzo's. mmm. never baked. mmm.

You're literally worse than that Australian that posts BLACKED pork on here. kys

Reported

You hired only Mexican and they're incapable of putting cheese and sauce of pizza or hamburgers in a proper way.

Then you started charging $6 for a better pizzas that the Mexicans just make like $5 ones before you hired only Mexicans and that fat white dork manager who thinks he's hot shit.

I stopped going there and found a local place for $5 because u-bakes are superior toppings for the same price if you cook it for 7minutes.

Now STFU with your retard threads you boring empty faggot

Attached: pie_01-06a_40557_sm.gif (292x320, 6K)

I seriously, unironically love their 5 buck pepperoni, and I always get a jalapeno cheese dipping sauce for the crusts. I remember when LC started making the comeback like in 2009 or something in Dallas County, I tried one out and was hit with 10 fucking tons of nostalgia.
Youngfags will never understand how much like home LC tastes to someone born in the 80s.

>when norwaybot is right and a bunch of disgusting greasy fatmutts are wrong
what a world

FUCK YEAH OP THAT GOT MY BLOOD RUNNING IM READY TO BURN THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN FUCK SUBWAY AND FUCK JAROD

Except they put crack cocaine in sweet onion chicken teriyaki sauce.
I can't stop eating that shit

>little caesars is up there with pizza hut

>this user is suddenly aware of all the old Pizza Hut promos and various different pizzas they had over the years
>like the big foot pizza, which was the biggest pizza they "ever made" at the time
>or the legit chicago style pizza that was available for a limited time only in the southern states
>or that X-Men comic series that was made canon, only available from Pizza Hut

I'm getting too old for this shit.

Attached: f7e19a60adf384f0db0bb2af123b50.png (231x120, 4K)

It's just butthurt niggers that poo poo the notion that anything super cheap, filling, and convenient must be shit somehow

The only thing I remember about Little Caesars is that their square pizzas always taste better than the traditional circular ones they have.

this is /pol

but lunch from Little Ceasars on todays menu

>Big New Yorker

youtu.be/OnwbES0MLxo - Oh fuck, I found the commercial. And the X-Men promo.

>Big New Yorker

Came and went like a fart in the breeze, user. A real shame too. The Big Dipper was probably the best promo they've done in years.

All deep dishes taste better than the Jew York frisbees.

In the old days LC used to have "pizza stations" inside of select KMarts. I loved sitting in there eating a slice while my Mom was shopping.

Five shekel room temperature sub-par pizza. Fuck that shit, if you not using coupons and deals you a dumb goy. Dominos only when 6-8 shekel large 2-3 topping. Papa johns only when bogo or 50% so xl 2-3 topping is 9-12 shekel. I would rather have a home run inn frozen for 5-6 shekel. I would rather have a garlic bread pepperoni tombstone frozen for 3.77 shekel.

Little ceasers should be tree fiddy warm'n'shitty.

I fucking remember those. We had an SNES in ours at the time, and Mario World. Unsure if Nintendo signed in on the deal or if it was just that special.

Attached: image.jpg (480x542, 55K)

I'm pretty sure their $5 pizza is a loss leader or break even item without ever having eating or looked at one in person

what is new york pepperoni?

Then that's too bad. I used to like their first deep deep dish, now its shit. If you want anything besides the dry room temperature massive air bubble pizza then you gotta call ahead of time, that way when you get there they can put the pizza in and make you wait.

>American Pizza
>good.

I've been there for 6 months this year and the only passable big pizza chain you have is Papa Johns. all the other are shit. Especially New York Pizza. Fuck that pile of garbage.

Ma and Pa shops are the best
Philly to Boston
Fuck chains

You find any good local spots while you were there?