Redpill me on dairy

I keep reading contradicting articles on dairy, specifically milk. Some articles say it’s great for building muscle and the saturated fats are fantastic for increasing testosterone. Other articles say it’s a cancer inducer and has estrogen producing factors. Is it the liquid jew or testosterone booster? I don’t wanna give up the milk

Attached: 005DE02F-C8D4-48B8-AE87-A16388CC55EA.jpg (693x350, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU
youtube.com/watch?v=yndQYDIEsno
youtube.com/watch?v=vF0t8DYjrPw
youtube.com/watch?v=W0iokW8TAag&t
webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-826-CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID.aspx
amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=purely inspired protein&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=153726028281&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13650997796139282087&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9028997&hvtargid=kwd-99803644159&ref=pd_sl_2vg0frcyyi_e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Either you are a descendent of Indoeuropeans and therefore adapted to milk or you are some shitskin and then I would not recommend it.

>saturated fats are fantastic for increasing testosterone
I wouldn't say fantastic, but it helps. The problem is that unless it is organic milk, you are getting it from cows that are fed with female growth hormones which will increase your estrogen. Same problem when eating non-organic meats.

Oh and forget about any androgens in food, all of them are acid labile and are mostly decomposed in your stomach. The soyboy epidemic is not food related but simply the slow degeneration of our race due to loss of purifying selective pressures in a modern society.

Well I’m a pajeet. I can drink about two litres a day of milk and not have any bad side effects. Anything above that and I get bad phlegm. Some of my family members can consume milk and some just don’t because they don’t like it but they consume other dairy products.

IT MAKES MY TUMMY HURT

If you're non-white or American, don't drink milk. Non-whites can't handle it mostly and Americans only get milk that's filled with shit.

This niBBa woke af

Milk has more estrogen in it than soy and the mass consumption of milk is probably a driving force behind Europeans becoming increasingly cucked.

>are mostly decomposed
There's the problem. Sure, most of it is decomposed. But when pretty much all the food we eat is loaded with test lowering shit, then it adds up real quick. Especially when a large portion of people eat not only meat and dairy that is fed female growth hormones, but also eat processed foods that are filled with soyalecitin without even knowing it.
Then add to the fact that there are test lowering chemicals in plastic that we use as containers to foods and beverages as well as phones/controllers etc gets it through your skin as well.
If you think all of this doesn't play any part of the breakdown of the man, then you are an actual idiot.

I'm American and I drink milk. It's my rich Anglo heritage that allows me to drink it.

Mass produced dairy is poison, filled with pus, antibiotics and hormones.
Dairy products obtained with pre-industrial methods and on smaller scale farms are more ore less consumable, but still not 100% healthy.
I stick to plants based diet personally.

its all healthy and good.
But I have experience that it causes skin inflammation (zits, not bad like acne, but noticeably)
When i stop drinking milk I see how my skin problems disappear. On the other hand I feel stronger when I drink it.

But the thing is American agriculture uses tons of hormones and antibiotics. Nordics use fuck all. There's also some European countries like Cyprus eclipsing even USA.

If you are adult and other than white dairy will give you massive diarrhea. Jews cant drink milk. Next question?

It's fine if you get raw cheese organic grass fed. The amount of K2, calcium, magnesium and vitamin D is great and richer than any other food don't listen to the estrogen fags something like 30-60 grams is enough and won't affect you the benefits of K2 far outweigh the estrogen which probably doesn't do shit anyway.

This is because it is pasteurized or maybe just try cheese but what will def stop it is raw cheese.

>and won't affect you
Maybe not in isolation. But as I said earlier, it adds up. And we have hormone disrupting chemicals etc in loads of stuff that most people doesn't even think about.
There is a reason why the sperm count is drastically reduced in the western world as well as Japan.

Raw milk is rapidly gaining popularity here. I stop by a farm every week for milk, eggs, and half and half for my huwhite wife and daughters and myself.

Even though they’ve been drinking it since long before Jeeze arrived?
I intended this thread to be for men and men only

Haven't touched dairy milk for awhile after discovering soy milk. Tastes great in my lattes

English milk good. Wouldn't trust foriegn stuff though.
Raised on bulls blood (sterilised milk) and I have bones so strong nothings ever broken or fractured them. Six foot three plus.
But no drink that soy shit instead because all those faggots drinking it are just a coincidence.

I dont eat many milk products, I just drink organic milk, love to drink that stuff. Its about 0,5-1L a day, if I drink it.
Like I said, sometimes I dont drink or eat milk products for weeks.

>This is because it is pasteurized
No I drink fresh milk, I know its not really fresh but heated up very hot with steam for a very short time. Raw milk is not permitted so be sold in stores.

Fuck yeah cunt! Goes fuckin good with those vegan 4 and 20 pies!

I'm white as snow. And milk gives me the shits. So I avoid most dairy. Sometimes I will drink my wife's breast milk

No better way to wash the taste of cock out of your mouth.

What does it taste like? Good for gains?

Ok, dairyboy.

Attached: Patrik Baboumian.jpg (576x384, 87K)

Cock tastes great, why would you want to wash that taste out of your mouth, faggot! hah

Just drink breast milk it's better for you

I drank a lot of milk as a kid and I'm pretty tall and well built despite my parents being midgets. Always blue top, none of that skimmed of semi skimmed shit. I only really drink milk in my tea nowadays and I only have a splash. I do eat a fuckton of cheese though, I love all kinds of cheese and it's great because I try to keep my diet as keto as possible.

Is good for muscle, just don't abuse it or your kidneys will get fucked up. All excesses are harmful.

drink skim milk
add aspartame to it to make it taste good
imitation vanilla extract will also help it taste good

I use Listerine you virgin. What's wrong? Never sucked a cock before?

>Even though they’ve been drinking it since long before Jeeze arrived?
Because feeding the cows female growth hormones is a new thing. How hard is that to understand?
I like how everyone completely ignore my posts becaue you can't refute them. Then continue to ask dumb questions that I have already answered.

Jesus christ, which food company do you work for? Why even bother drinking skim milk? It has shit nutritional value.

>It has shit nutritional value.
skim milk is packed with nutrition. I definitly feel a difference when I'm working out if I don't drink skim milk.
It's packed with slow digesting sugars, protein, calcium, and other vitamins like b-12

According to the blood type diet, which I have followed for a few years, developed by Dr. Peter J. D'adamo, dairy is only beneficial for type Bs and not type A or O. I'm type A and I don't eat much dairy at all. I eat peanut butter for protien and take supplements for vit. D, calcium and probiotics. If you haven't heard of this diet, I suggest you look into it. It is the truth. Also look into candidia if you have had any stomach problems and eat a lot of processed foods.

Isn’t organic milk a risk in and of itself to consume though because of the potential bacteria? Not saying pasteurised milk isn’t bad but I thought raw organic milk would be worse in terms of potential side effects. Also, are some countries safer for pasteurised milk than others? Like I’ve heard that the American dairy industry is absolute shit but what about the British dairy industry and the indutsry in European countries. Any difference? Or is all hormone milk all the same shit?

>loss of purifying selective pressures in a modern society
lack of bullying

>Isn’t organic milk a risk in and of itself to consume though because of the potential bacteria?
No. Whatever you buy in stores is not really "organic" they just fit enough criteria to be allowed to be labeled as such. And some of those criteria is that the cows that the milk comes from can not be fed with groth hormones, injected with steroids etc.
And even if you do drink pure organic milk, dirrectly from the udders it isn't dangerous. Getting foreign bacteria is't bad for you in most cases. But rather good.
If you live a strile overly hygeinic life, then you never build up your resistance and it will make you weak and break down the first time you actually get something harmfull in you.

just go vegan my dude

It tastes like milk. But a bit creamier. Our kids are past the age of breastfeeding now so it's not like I can get a lot of it.

This.
YuropS evolved the ability to consume and break down raw milk a few hundred years ago.
The consumption of milk also strengthens your bones and makes you grow taller if you drink a lot of it when you're a kid.

Vegan fags are cancer.
My sister got cucked into the vegan meme by her faggy midget boyfriend.

Two things: dairy practices have changed (hormones n shit) and perhaps the small amount of natural milk some may have consumed way back would only have negligible effects.
Nowadays kids are told to make up a large portion of their diet with dairy and they all slurp it up with their cereal each morning.

True story:
>try get /fit/
>bulk using mostly whey protein and plenty of milk
>nipples start getting sore for some reason
>start getting gyno
>WTF!
It was the milk/whey, threw all my whey powder in the bin and the problems went away, now I can't drink too much milk without feeling a little tingle in my nips.
How fucked is that?

The growth hormones that you find used in the USA are banned in the EU for use on dairy cattle.

Milk is easy protein and the best thing to get fast SWOLE, it's not a coincidence that the historically strongest and tallest people on earth descend from the milk-drinking Aryans.
youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU

Attached: screen_shot_2012-09-24_at_8.43.15_am.png (675x597, 324K)

How old are you? You'll probably find your lactose tolerance decreases with age. Same with most people, but non-whites have a lower starting point/

I’m a big milk drinker and have been consuming it all my life. Only recently discovered that it would give me mild acne (spots here and there but not too bad). Never had any problems with diarrhoea or gyno but I gave it up 5 months ago because of the acne thing. Fast forward to now and I wanna bulk and milk is an easy way to do it. Started to drink it again and still don’t have any problems aside from a few spots. Never touched whey though. I don’t like powders. Would rather get protein from actual food. Hopefully I never get tits user

21. Been drinking milk my whole life.

Lol you raise your daughters for 2 decades just for another man to fuck them

Hahaha and you don't even have a son but it's OK you buy raw milk
Hahahahahaha hahaha lolololol

I only ever buy Arla Cravendale milk. Is it as popular in Scandinavia as the internet suggests? I feel like this brand is safe for consumption. Could be wrong

Well whey is a milk by-product so it probably has all the undesirable leftover shit in it, plus the cheap shit I bought probably had extra hormones.... But the point still stands that milk isn't good for manliness.
Even if you're not consuming enough to see obvious effects it still might be affecting you subtly.

Yeah, keep an eye on that over the next 7-8 years. You're still young and it's a long time, so you should be alright. But you shouldn't be expecting to drink 2L comfortably after your mid-20s. Very few people are extremely intolerant, but most will find that they're limited to a pint or so as they get older.

Read Ray Peat's work. He loves dairy. The guy is like a fucking real life mad scientist.

youtube.com/watch?v=yndQYDIEsno
youtube.com/watch?v=vF0t8DYjrPw

In Norway(the last soviet state, according to Swedish politician) we only have 1 relevant dairy company and that is Tine. Arla is the most popular in both Sweden and Denmark though, yeah I imagine it must be fine.

Attached: 395f67_8208495c1c214059a3a0c5fb87e29c86_mv2.png (630x489, 399K)

Yes Arla is one of the best id say.

I’d be fine with having a pint of it a day if I’m still drinking it in the future. I just hope I never become extremely intolerant
Never really noticed any difference when I stopped drinking milk apart from clearer skin. I might try going one month without it to see if there’s any noticeable change that I might’ve missed

Good to know. I also get Arla. Delicious

Absolute poison. This shit is basically a hormone cocktail, cheese is an concentrated hormone cocktail.

After stopping eating all dairy my skin got cleaner, my nose got clear, my mind fog went away, depressive symptoms got away and my thyroid sickness bettered.

We used milk to """" S U R V I V E """" not to live, but to survive. Drinking it is not necessary anymore. Just eat organic meat or fish. Has all the nutrients milk has without the disgusting hormones and cancer inducing proteins.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0iokW8TAag&t

Attached: 1464189408_396489_1464192390_sumario_normal.jpg (980x655, 64K)

Milk really did all of that to you? What was wrong with your thyroid and how was milk affecting it?

Growth hormone injection is banned in EU and all the meat you eat also has negligible hormones. All the other stuff - completely made up or placebo. Reminder that farmers primarily rely on milk sales to survive and without local farmers you rely on third world shitholes for your meat, there is a concerted effort right now to force the overwhelmingly white, rural, nationalistic kulak to leave their ancient family farm for urban areas and you are doing exactly what you've been taught, good goy.

Attached: 1405284796680.png (576x403, 201K)

fish has bioaccumulative heavy metals and micro plastics in it

The milk you buy is not the milk sold by the farmer.

Absolute lies. Tine, the largest Norwegian dairy product cooperative owned by the milk producers shows you what farm your milk comes from on the carton.

Attached: 1l_nord_vinter2015_4-4.jpg (980x551, 72K)

Milk has high glycemic index (because of lactose), so you should not be drinking it often or in big quantities.
However, gym bros are consuming tons of dairy for a reason, I don't see why you shouln't. Of course unless it's some shitty US milk filled with hormones and antibiotics.

I think there is a problem, your flag says austria not australia lol

not all dairy is created equal. you can have farm raised dairy from a goat wherein the goat only eats wild weeds and herbs and has a great life and is really healthy or you can have garbage cow factory milk from a cow whos never seen the sun and eats monsanto corn and soy its whole life with giant cancer tumors on its body and its in a facility in a cage so small it cant even sit or move its head. So yeah theres big differences but in this case 99% of people are getting factory cow puss milk so yeah i would stay away from that shit. Raise your own dairy livestock or limit your intake by a large margin maybe once a week

Its worse than soy in terms of le estrogen meme, but it is perfectly fine and healthy.
Pajeets are more milk loving than whites, they don't even kill their cows for beef for heavens sake. Lactose tolerance != white

I eat chicken , but alot of the time i eat vegan meals . its just way better for you

not if you fish it yourself out of a lake
Milk has natural growth hormone in it, and the more educated science and people get about it the better , the farmers must go to other fields of farming. This is how the market functions.
Milk has a bunch of hormones and proteins that confuse our body, including our thyroid. Also they add iodine and other shit in the food for those cows, too much iodine is poison for the thyroid.

I guess organic milk is better, but still bad.

>Absolute lies.
What lies? Farmer sells his milk to a corporation or a cooperative (run by jews ofc).
Corporation processes milk, adds water and kills all enzymes by pasteurisation.
Corporation sells to buying group or to another jew for export.
buying groups sells to supermarkets
you end up buying the shit.

Even farmers claim the shit you buy is just white water. Nothing like milk

I can understand there are some exceptions

Attached: 1517413449578.gif (200x270, 586K)

I get milk from Aldi's in the US here which is a German company. The container says their farmers pledge to use no artificial growth hormone. Is that just bullshit or can I probably take it to the bank, that its fine.

how many people are really eating only fish they have caught in a lake , unless you live right next to one its not realistic
fuck milk , best dairy to intake is goats its the closest to humans milk and is really good for you

i switched mainly to yahoo and swiss coco so far. they are mostly water. I still have milk, but just once in a while. mostly because milk goes so fast.

its bullshit the US food supply is contaminated

So what can I do about it in the US if I want to consume dairy?

Stop being a hypochondriac faggot, developing hypochondriac symptoms and/or OCD is a strong indicator that you've been a NEET for a very long time.

Translation 1st panel: Your milk has a story. It's about local affiliation and farming through generations. About love for the animals, professional knowledge and over fourteen thousand proud Norwegian dairy farmers who together own Tine. For Tine is not owned by the few but by the many.

You can find them on farms where you live, all over Norway. On farms that cling to mountainsides and valleys, and who nevertheless gets a visit from the milkcar. Every morning, the dairy farmers are up before the sun to do what they have done for 150 years: provide fresh Norwegian quality milk. Perhaps the world's finest.

2. What happens when you learn to be fond of a flock of cuddly calves and good milk cows? For the sake of Benedikte the answer was easy: she wants to be a veterinarian!

In the sheltered barn at Hokland farm, on the Kve island there is life and stir all winter. The calves grow, the cows milked - and soon comes an early spring.

3. It's so beautiful here in the north! From the yard at the Hokland farm, Randi and the children Benedikte, Petter and Sander see the mountains on the Hinn island rise on the horizon above the Kvæfjord.

The cows love to be stroked on the back and the youngster Sander at seven loves to do the job. Those who grow up at the farm quickly learn that well treated animals give the best milk.

Natural growth hormone is good for you, especially if you are lifting weights which is why the experts advise beginners to drink it recklessly.

>Even farmers claim the shit you buy is just white water. Nothing like milk
Link

And find me some Jews in the dairy business. There are none whatsoever in Norway, but plenty of them are trying to make people switch to vegan options; see soy.

Attached: quote-there-is-no-substitute-for-milk-sorry-mark-rippetoe-80-63-69.jpg (850x400, 61K)

>Milk has a bunch of hormones and proteins that confuse our body, including our thyroid.
True, thyroid functions are heavily impacted by dairy.
>too much iodine is poison for the thyroid
True, but you won't have too much iodine since almost everybody is in deficiency.
>pic related

Attached: 1517813918366.png (1876x796, 240K)

best thing you can do is find a local farmer who you can buy directly from. Find out what they feed their cows, you want grass fed raw milk . Here in the US raw milk has to say "not for human consumption " by law but if they are grass fed its going to be super good for you. Cows are supposed to eat grass thats where all the nutrients comes from , when they eat corn or soy they get sick because they cannot properly digest the food which gives them puss filled abscesses in their udders which most people drink

growth hormones can also feed cancerous tumors fun fact

Where do you get your calcium from then? Supplementation?

Milk is just something fun to drink, it causes cancer, don't overdo it.

Dairy is great if you are a baby cow.
/thread

The true redpill is to avoid cow products. Consume goat and sheep milk and cheese. Better digestion and no hormones.

And that is considered safe? What would be potential risks. I've always wanted to get a nanny goat and produce my own that way.

Are Indian white now?

Attached: milk_625x350_71433146093.jpg (625x350, 78K)

kale
sesame seeds
dates
way more calcium than milk
When i used to drink milk it was always raw and grass fed I never got sick that was for a few years . They will bullshit you to scare you about raw milk but not all is created equal
this nigga right here

but yeah producing your own milk is the top tier dairy especially goat just feed them wild grass and weeds

i think they would laugh me out of the berbs. what does goat milk taste like?

Your grandfather raised your mom to get fucked by your dad, that's the order of shit user

We pasteurize milk so that it can be preserved for a much longer period, not because it’s unhealthy before it’s pasteurized. If you’re buying local milk or getting your own, there’s no reason to pasteurize. Also, antibiotics are unnecessary unless you run a huge disgusting farm where the cows are all crammed together and stand in their own shit all day. Those are the cows that the milk at the store comes from.

its strong when store bought , but if you get it fresh from a goat its awesome

>Pasty white skin
>Blue eyes
>Brown hair with red highlights
So, here's the deal with dairy. You see all these kids with acne? A majority of them are heavy milk drinkers, or otherwise consumers of dairy (eggs excepting to this because eggs aren't truly dairy). Acne is caused by hormones, yes. But what is a major catalyst in our diet that causes it? Fucking dairy. If you don't believe me, go absolutely dairy free for about 2 weeks. That includes:
-Cheeses
-Butter
-Milk
-Creams
-Anything baked goods with dairy in it
-Anything sweet with dairy in it
Keep in mind that you'll really have to read labels because dairy is in a lot of shit you buy these days.

Even adults that are (mostly) white AND can drink milk into their 20s can seize the production of lactACE at some point later in life; making them lactOSE intolerant. So here's why you are hearing conflicting shit about dairy:

It's a common assumption that the ability to consume dairy is a "white person" trait. Though there is some truth to this, it's more of a harsh generalization than anything else. Again, even "whites" that can even into their 20s can suddenly stop producing lactace (the enzyme that allows for the digestion of lactose). What does this mean? Why are "whites" able to hang on to dairy consumption longer than blacks and (mostly) Asians? It's because that's how northern Europeans evolved over 10s of thousands of years in the arctic colds of the north. Those people had the option to:
1. Kill that goat/cattle for food now
2. Get some milk from it after domestication in order to have a longer food reserve

Over the eons, northern whites in Europe developed the ability to ingest lactose into adulthood. This came at a price, though. Today, we see that manifest in acne. When your skin is plastered in acne/pimples from face to shoulders like that, your body is trying to tell you something. It's usually "stop eating this shit, and get on some real food". Think about the hormones.

Attached: results.png (324x446, 19K)

>(eggs excepting to this because eggs aren't truly dairy)

One more thing:
If you are looking to increase test and build muscle, working out 5 days a week in the gym is step one. Step two is clean proteins. There are several types of proteins out there.
Whey/Whey Isolate
Casein (Egg whites)
Beef
Chicken
Pork
Fish (Salmon and Tilapia are best; swordfish is also nice)
Soy and Soy Powders
Pea / Brown Rice Powders

There's more, but you get the gist. First and foremost you get all 9 BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acids) from ANY animal protein. Some animal proteins are heavier in certain fats which are good. Grass fed, locally raised beef without hormones have the highest CLAs you can get; which is really good for controlling fat and boosting immune system:
webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-826-CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID.aspx

The only non-animal based protein source that has all 9 BCAAs is the Pea/Brown Rice combo. Here's a sample:
amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=purely inspired protein&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=153726028281&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13650997796139282087&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9028997&hvtargid=kwd-99803644159&ref=pd_sl_2vg0frcyyi_e

Now the choice is this:
Do you want bulk? Go Whey and Beef/Chicken proteins after workouts. Watch out for protein farts.

Do you want lean/athletic? Go casein/fish, and back off/halt the fucking dairy.

Do you want even leaner/cleaner? Go vegan shakes/fish and stop eating all other meat sources entirely.

One thing important of note here:
ALL sources of protein that are animal based have cancer causing agents. ALL OF THEM. That means dairy, eggs, and meats. Vegan sources of protein do NOT have cancer causing agents.

If you live your life in moderation, and eat more fish and less other types of meats, and supplement what you cut out with dairy/meat with more vegan sources, you will live healthier/longer. Otherwise eat Whey/Beef in excess for bulk.

Attached: FIT Grid.jpg (2000x2156, 408K)

Not the same protein at all. They are very different.
Eggs are considered dairy simply because people eat eggs with breakfast, and typically that's when you consume the most dairy.