Katy Perry steals man's first kiss

>His first kiss was from a Coalburner
LOL

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-09-20-15-1.png (720x1011, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTgL92P8ZQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1515718290895.png (411x434, 263K)

Raped

>2018
>visiting british jewry
but anyway poor guy that kissed 300 black dicks

He tasted over 10000 black cocks from that kiss.

GTFO with this tabloid-tier garbage.

Fruitcake

#metoo

Attached: 14FD2664-44B5-4ABF-887D-0422C675FD53.jpg (639x782, 103K)

>not having lost your first kiss by age of 16

He deserved it.

>never being able to rid the taste of jamals cum off your lips

Attached: 1500620133686.gif (700x827, 510K)

>creating a new thread for this
>wasting thoughts on this by replying to this inane shit

yeah, its like totally degenerate and i am btfo or something

should have reached down her shirt and copped a feel desu

I kissed a shark and I liked it
The taste of her nigger chap stick
I kissed a shark just to try it
Hope my feminist girl don't mind it

#metoo

Attached: image.jpg (974x649, 121K)

#METOO

Is it time lads? They started the playing dirty on white men.

I was groped by my mums drunk female friend when we were alone even though I was saying stop.

When I was a mid teenager I had old women say that 'they would if they were younger'.

When me and my friends were 16 two adult lesbians enticed one of my male friends to engage in a threesome but he couldn't perform.

When I was at school my female teacher smiled and said 'nice body'.

Had girls grab my ass at clubs etc.

Woke up in an older girls bed after a drunk night out and didn't remember anything.

Have had a couple of girls rub themselves on me during conversation unsolicited.

Have other experiences I can't remember off the top of my head.

>stole a kiss
#metoo

I kissed a girl
Didn't like it
The taste of a bunch of black dicks

How do you know what a bunch of black dicks tastes like?

Im sure you do, filthy kokhol. I fucked all your women already.

Because I kiss Ur mom after watching her get ganged by a pack of bulls

I look cool in this pic.

oy vey, the level of banter here screams "REDDIT"

And counting

anyone else remembers her from her time with p. o. d.?
Holy fuck she's a prime example for female degeneration

Attached: katy-perry-pod-lg.jpg (467x294, 81K)

post benis :D

Holy shit, she looked like a decent human being, had no idea it was her.
From gospel to hard rock to illuminati pop. I somewhat pity her. Somewhat.

You look cool in every pic senpai

she went from catholic girl to nog to russell brand, to john mayer
she literally only likes shaggers

Attached: katy-perry-with-travis-and-russell-pics-getty-336847912.jpg (1200x630, 114K)

This is your brain on hollywood

pls send vagene and bob

Why couldn't she date me

Her jewish masters wouldn't approve

great, now he has herpes or worse

that title is insulting on so many levels
>you were too dumb to vote for clinton
>american are dumb in general
>even though the campaign can be described as throwing shit at each other, it was still too smart
wew lad

What an entitled, vapid cunt she is. Why hasn't she been fired?

For fucks sake.

That kiss was no different to the type your aunt or cousin would plant on your lips.

This hyper sensitivity over any interaction between man and women is out of control.

#metoo

the ho's need to face the fire also to stop this

What is he, a faggot? I mean, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't bring my lips within 200 yards of her cocksucker, but to get that far in life and have not at least finger-banged a chick yet? That's... odd.

Yeah, I mean, despite it being Katy "BBC" Perry, she sort of did him a favor.

Attached: Katy Perry BBC.png (651x379, 38K)

Does anybody really even give a shit?

It's almost like raping him that's why

Yes because he was almost raped. What she did was basically like rape

#m3thr33

He said in the article he didn't think it was sexual harassment, just uncalled for

Poor dude, was a good soul and a std ridden mk ultra whore does this

>He said in the article he didn't think it was sexual harassment, just uncalled for

That is classic vitcim behaviour. They interalize the abuser. Justify the abuse to themselves as normal. Just like how gay people such as Milo tried to justify the abuse to him as a child by a priest.

Wow what a pussy

>He said in the article he didn't think it was sexual harassment, just uncalled for

TIMESUP STOP ENABLING ABUSE

Katy Perry USED to look like this.

If anyone needs a good example of what kind of a mental illness feminism is, she's it.

Attached: 09749.jpg (830x830, 79K)

This but unironically

What a waste

this

#MeToo

Attached: 148511112.jpg (250x250, 15K)

your mom told him

Attached: snuffed_firework.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Hi bashar

Attached: 1502978862006.jpg (680x907, 89K)

>that's odd
24 here and still haven't had a first kiss.

She was a dime piece in her early 20s. Just another christian rock church girl ruined by hollywood fame.

Attached: spraydown.gif (478x309, 2.54M)

That wojak looks like putin

What’s good for the goose and all that mate. Don’t you want to have a bit of fun with all the meetoo hypocrites- if this situation was reversed feminist cunts would be marching in the street.

>d-did I mention I'm a virgin Katy?

Yup. She probably had thousands of males jerking off to her.

Now look at her. You think you could snap one off to this post wall coal burning roastie? This is what a crazy bitch looks like people, and you never stick your dick in crazy.

Attached: GettyImages-689125848_katy_perry_1000-920x584 (1).jpg (920x584, 80K)

>What’s good for the goose and all that mate. Don’t you want to have a bit of fun with all the meetoo hypocrites- if this situation was reversed feminist cunts would be marching in the street.

THIS

It is neccesary to bring things into order.

Look at that fucker, he is clearly a pedophile anyways, his feelings don't matter.
besides what kind of fucking loser didn't kiss, let alone fuck anyone by that age?

A mouth is a mouth

God I jerked it to this pic so many times. Such a shame, she was so hot.

It's one of the cunt's songs, guy.

The short hair out of shape aging things is repulsive, likely intentionally. I mean look at that fucking Hobbit Scarlet Johansen. She has turned into an ugly crazy bitch single mother.

Attached: 9f96d6e0fc9977131f5e760bc7ea263a--androgynous-women-androgynous-style.jpg (564x516, 53K)

I feel like she was legit innocent back then. She married microdick Russell Brand, after all.

All the grrrrrl power and latex fetish shit that got dumped on her went to her brain. Now she's just a feminist roastie without a husband.

Attached: 1440003399577.jpg (2362x3543, 863K)

He might be saving himself for marriage, it's fucking pathetic watching you spout about "real men fuck hoes dude!", you bit into the brainwashing hook and sinker. What else, you think there's nothing wrong with prostitution? But I bet you like to call others degenerates uh?

Brand has a giant hog, what the fuck are you talking about?

The title of the article is clickbait, the actual content talks about the convoluted and sophisticated and expensive techniques Clinton's team used to project the election and basically said all the fancy political and social science they were using existed in a disconnect from the actual spirit of the American people.

An actually fair assumption from a publication as shitty as NYMag.

What I found so disgusting about this whole thing was the sickening role reversal. She was all tough girl lesbian arrogant, come here little boy, and he was all tee tee no I want to wait. I'm actually a little glad to see some outrage generated over this. Katy Perry is disgusting.

Scar Jo has a baby though, but I don't deny she looks ugly now

She probably lost her innocence when dating the nigger. You can actually see the innocence fading away from her eyes in Imagine if the comparison included a recent picture. You can always tell a girl's past by her eyes. Innocent girls have that jiggly, happy vibe about them. Whoring out turns them into an empty husk

She actually raped him and she deserves a jail. There can be no debate about that.

Saving a fucking KISS for marriage is ridiculous for anyone that isn't some homeschooled cult-group tier nut.

Beyond that yes, being able to bang hot women is a sign that you're genetically superior and bound to be happier in life than some ugly unsociable permavirgin. Success in social circles in school is often correlated with success and happiness in the professional world afterwards.

lol. google image search that shit. it's the size of a five year old's thumb.

Another for fucks sake.

Pointing out double standards doesn't make the situation better.

Yes I believe Simon Cowell could've done the same and no one would bat an eye lid.

Planting an old fashioned kiss on this young fellow does not rob him of any thing.

What a fucking dweeb.

Nothing turns a woman off more than knowing she's going to be a guy's first

actually imagine if simon cowell did this though, he would be fired that day, have to apoligise on twitter and then have 50 women come forward in the following exposing how he made them suck his dick for an audition
where are the feminists now? how do they expect equality of outcome to ever become reality if they let shit like this slide, I mean is it okay for men to do this from now on? If not, why not? Are men and women, god forbid, unequal?

I so miss the old days when hugging and kissing women came naturally.

Herd about this on the radio on the way back from work.

What a fucking faggot.

Guarantee this guy was played by some Jewish lawyers trying to trap that Katty Perry girl thing.

She probably honestly thought she was doing something good for someone, giving affection and love to someone.

Amazing how someone so globally distributed can be so naive.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Attached: CHJ1.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>Scar Jo has a baby though, but I don't deny she looks ugly now

Look at this shit bro

youtube.com/watch?v=vTgL92P8ZQw

She looks likes a cow.

Before, she did manage to be attractive (likely with a lot of help), but she did always have some odd body proportions. She travelling on a fine line and now she has tanked completely.

Women, not used up slutbags.

Yeah she's a mess, she looked her best when she was in that Iron Man movie

My qt Spanish dentist put her tits on my head while she was prying a bad tooth out.
It was pretty great, then the final twist was relieving like the most righteous shit of all time.
>Tugging softly with her dora the explorer arms
>Leans in a bit with the modest B or C cup action
>This goes on for a while while my abscess gets angrier
>Taking good care of her patient
>Asks her assistant the time
>"It's12:10, next appt. is 12:15
>Fuck it
>Drops elbow, pins my forehead & gurns the tooth with a twist
>Pop
>Months of agony immediately released
>Go home & sleep the sleep of a pain free man

Attached: 5.jpg (600x400, 49K)

I'm a 31 year old kissless virgin and I would be pissed if this whore stole my first kiss too.

Regardless of their sexual proclivity, I remember the days when men and women used to touch, kiss and hug each other without creating an illusion of sexual impropriety.

>My qt Spanish dentist put her tits on my head

You should consider reporting it man, might get her fired for sexual assault.

Classic British degeneracy.

Hahah basically saying dumb "stars" arent special nice.

who cares?

>I'm a 31 year old kissless virgin and I would be pissed if this whore stole my first kiss too.

Lad, don't let perfection be the enemy of good. It is important for you to get the ball rolling with women rather than putting it off just for the hopes of a perfect first.

>I remember the days when men and women used to touch, kiss and hug each other without creating an illusion of sexual impropriety.

That's the least of your problems now sir.

You do realize that your grandchildren will never exist without the possiblity of rape or genocide.

But its ok though, you justified this, you'll just explain everything to the invader.

There's a time for talking, and a time for fighting. And the time for talking for YOU has passed a LONG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Turns out the decision is not ours, it's his. If he chose that out of being a permavirgin, religious beliefs or whatever doesn't matter. Yes he acted like a bitch and should have told her to fuck off, but this exact situation would cause feminist rage in the opposite situation. Why should it be any different for him? It's not up to me or you to say whether he was right tough guy, that's his decision and you respect it, regardless of agreeing with it.

>brap
>it smells like cupcakes and feminism

Attached: 1439997049048.jpg (2297x1529, 282K)

>using the same argument to defend this cuck that Tumblr uses to defend 55 genders and people who identify as animals or inanimate objects

kek

guys obviously a faggot.

Attached: 5b21685388c2f0634bceeb9947a24653.jpg (736x571, 64K)

You sound very insecure about the fact trump won. Feeling regret, cuck boy?

Attached: 1521070157332.jpg (600x600, 169K)