Russia has 30 millions of muslims

>Russia has 30 millions of muslims
>Putin is just a thief who stole 1 trillion dollars from his country with his friends, started war with Ukraine because of the fear of revolution in his own country and slavic spring, and now does everything to not to end up in Hague Tribunal for the crimes he commited
>some poltards unironically believe that Russia is white and Putin is some kind of saviour of white race
Lel

Attached: p.jpg (250x250, 15K)

It’s because children and adult retards post here.

>slavic spring
if only
with russia out of way we can wait for happening and crusade shit out of europe

at least they're white

> white/european-caucasian is gonna be rare soon

all true
our rulers stole all the natural resources and money, we live under oppressive fake-democracy oligarchy ruled by bilioneers while 60% of the population are below poverty line and cant pay for food and gas

Many fellow misguided /polacks/ (especially le 56'ers and leafs) are falling for the "based Russian" meme.
They see the decadence in the West, and want to oppose it, but misguidedly insist on doing it by supporting a just as shitty and MUCH MORE corrupt regime.

If Russia were such a great influence, Finland Poles, Baltics, Ukrainians, etc. would be begging for more Russian influence.

Attached: 1489668645575.jpg (900x1185, 114K)

Finland, Poles* ...

Also, let's not forget that there are plenty of Jewish oligarchs within power in Russia (including Putin's closest friend the Oligarch Arkadiy Rotenberg), and that legitimate Russian nationalists get rounded up and silenced under "Article 282".

Even Jared Taylor-style race realists have gotten charged with thought crimes. And RT is constantly complaining about "Nazis" in Poland (who are pissing off Jewry by reinterpreting the Hollowcost narrative so that it's at least not anti-Polish)

Attached: 1519617646845.jpg (500x700, 132K)

We know. And he has nukes. The USA is pretty much the same

>Russia has 30 millions of muslims
And? he has them under control, more than the rest of Europe can say

>he has them under control
Not really, look all their terorirs attack...

Ya the Chechens are die hard but they are being cleansed. Russians don’t tolerate Islamist extremism, they bomb the hell out of your homeland and lock up your family brutality is working in Russia’s favor.

Attached: C559BAD2-6183-4790-AB57-885F9EC6154F.jpg (844x898, 172K)

Why are you poles and balts always so butthurt about Russians?
They just want to be your friends,they won't hurt you again.

Attached: 129.jpg (3362x3500, 1.7M)

niggers suck

Russia has largely tamed their Muslims. There aren't giant rape gangs in Moscow, although they have the occasional Uzbeki/churka sperg out and blow something up. Most of the Muslims are under control in Russia, while in Britain the government is too scared to confront them.

I personally don't give two shits about either country. If I had to choose I'd pick Russia since they are wiping out the Sunni scum in the Middle East. I'd also love to see a Civil War in Britain with the EDL slaughtering all the Paki and Somali scum.

fuck off russian shill
sage

real thread here

a lot of Finnish half redpiled youth want more russian influence because of leftist policies being implemented at education of all levels and most of them are musicians aka popular kids

And the catalyst is usually Sabaton.

They forget natiionalism and its worrying.

Attached: 1506970942001.jpg (1243x1280, 120K)

>Serbs shilling for russia.
>Who knew.

Russia will be the next jihad. Mark my words. Muslims in Russia are 3rd class citizens and multiplying like rabbits.

t. Polish jew

get to sucking german cock boy

Take a guess who makes up the green and the red/

Attached: Russia_natural_population_growth_rates_2015.png (800x494, 227K)

Not really.

Muslims did the Jihad there and got a fair deal.

Based Chechens.

Russia is gona get the BBC soon, I'm glad.
It would be well deserved.

Attached: Germany_Cucked.jpg (709x1002, 230K)

lol this thread is entirely filled with shills, normies or boomers

either way, none of you belong here. it's actually sad and pathetic to see people so wilfully ignorant calling others stupid when they don't know the facts they purport to know, or are brainwashed by the Jewish MSM

The leader of the Ukraine was democratically elected, then overthrown in a US orchestrated coup. This is a fact.

This would be funny if it was not true.
>inb4 western geoflags (and vatniks) calling you a shill

this

Attached: 111.jpg (604x277, 52K)

>I'd also love to see a Civil War in Britain with the EDL slaughtering all the Paki and Somali scum.

This made my balls tingle

ps no it didn't mi5 this post was satire and the user does not condone any such actions

>some poltards unironically believe that Russia is white and Putin is some kind of saviour of white race
I always see this posted but only by anti-Russian posters, never see pro-Russia posters except in /sg/.
Really makes you think

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF RUSSIA

r*ssia is a muslim infested, aids infested, whore infested shithole

Putin is a Christian King
jews hate christ

Russian Muslims are nothing like EU Muslims, Schlomo, kill yourself.

Attached: 1473449110658.jpg (480x720, 80K)