So wait, was the the good guy or the bad guy?

So wait, was the the good guy or the bad guy?

That's a matter of opinion.

He definitely fucks up a lot on the way, and his heart was hardly always in the right place, but by the end of the series I think he had a positive net impact on humanity.

haven't watched geass yet

convince me why I should spend 17 hours on this

you shouldn't

God I hate this show's art style so much

It's fun.
It's very over the top and hammy, with a lot of twists and turns. The main character is charismatic and clever. It's also morally ambiguous and has some decent themes, though it doesn't really dig into them. It's consistently exciting and tense, and it kept me on the edge of my seat.

Watch the first few episodes, it doesn't take that long to get going.

Don't. It's the most overhyped trash in the history of Sup Forums.

Lelouch
Britannia are literally written to be the Nazi's of their own universe, obsessed with material wealth and racial purity.
Lelouch could rape a baby on screen and still hold the moral high ground

Neither. I think Lelouch's actions and outcomes are just one of many that could have happened, and there was a lot that he fucked up (Euphemia being his biggest mistake). He did a lot of heinous and selfish shit, but I think he ultimately did good in the end, despite his methods.

No one because everyone was a selfish prick who lacked any kind of foresight and ethical thought-process.

Yes.

He's not the bad guy, he is an anti hero. His goal is to make the world a peaceful place, and he believes that the ends justify the means.

Watch at least 2 episodes, if you don't like it then don't bother. It's a show that works by impressing the viewer.

>becomes the villain and conquers the world to unite it under one flag, allowing humanity to move on to conquering the stars instead of conquering each other

Did nothing wrong, next.

He was the wagon driver.

For memes user, for memes.

Meant to reply to

Don't; not worth it. Spend on hour on Inuyashiki instead.

On one hand, you shouldn't. It's all very poorly written. Season 1 is at least entertaining most of the time, but R2 is just a horrible train wreck. One of the worst anime I've ever seen. Strongly considered dropping it with just a handful of episodes left.
On the other hand, you absolutely should, just so you can take part in the shitshow that will be Sup Forums when Lelouch of the Resurrection comes out.

both; its not so black and white

He was mostly a good guy.