Hero academia

When did it start turning to shit?

It's still fun to me.

after all might vs afo

Yea it seems so empty and lifeless without allmigth smashing the shit out of cunts

The second Deku got OfA instead of Bakugo

I don't know. Some months ago I was reading the story and thinking to myself: "Man, this is actually good shit". At Deku's first contact with his new quirk I was interested, yet hesitatingly so. After the villains' raid on UA I was hooked, and when we got to the training camp shenanigans I was an enthusiastic fan.

I give the manga a rest for awhile and then return, reading the Yakuza arc from its start to where we are now and think: "Eh...this is not the series I was passionate about."

If the vision from the future doesn't happen I won't respect Hori anymore.

Which vision? That Deku and All Might die?

I feel like this arc will be more favorable once it's over. Right now it's a pain in the ass waiting weeks for more content delivered at a snail's pace.

>If the vision from the future doesn't happen I won't respect Hori anymore
>Deku "dies"
>Eri "rewinds" the death during his final breaths or after he "dies"
Most likely how it's going to play out

Yes. I would be bitter when Eri inevitably rewinds Deku from death, but no respect would be lost. All Might absolutely has to die, but the plot won't have Eri heal him because she either won't exist after this arc or won't have her quirk.

>When did it start turning to shit?
Do I have to say it user?

Why did Lemillion sacrifice his own quirk when letting her get hit would ruin Yakuza's plan?

>Yakuza arc
This boring garbage seems to drag on forever, the only good new character in the whole arc was Mirio. Other than this i couldn't give a shit about any characters especially the fucking little girl also the villains were uninteresting as fuck

>muh morals

I swear this thread was here earlier

You're imagining things.

>catch up with manga
>decide to re-watch anime
>the innocence of season 1
What an amazing and strong start. I can't be bothered to wait weekly because as said it drags on far too long and I'd likely have to re-read the arc just to remember all the new villains introduced.

People would like it better if they'd read it all in one go, honestly.

I wanna say it was around the time during the tournament arc in school is where it got kinda bad.
I'm still waiting for all might to die, hopefully deku dies too.

t. Miriofag

>Seriously expecting the MC to fucking die when the first chapter already gave away that he becomes the greatest hero

Just drop the manga already. Threads will be less awful without stupid people like you posting in them.

There's nothing in this arc that's any different from what we've been getting for the past 150 chapters now

When it became popular and people decided it was a good idea to hate it much like everything on Sup Forums

this

Honestly I'm not trying to pick up anything else Shonen Jump has so I'll accept any asspull Boku gives out

SISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chapter 001

I added this () because of people like you. Try to read the thread before shitposting.

Current arc is boring as fuck, drags on far too long and it's full of asspulls.

Reminder

>asspull
There's that word again

when did you turn into a contrarian OP? when did you stop mistaking >opinions from actual facts?

Please keep that sick woman away from my boy.

If Hero Academia was like American comics, we can all agree that the Tsuyu solo book would be the best seller, right?

Rewind quirk is one of the most retarded deus ex machina i've seen in modern shonenshit.

It was shit from the start

Generic shounen crap in a superhero setting

Then why are you here?

>deus ex machina

There’s that word again

I miss when mods would delete these threads.

You get It user, you never let a bat shit insane girl with an actual fetish of blood and cutting anywhere near your dick

Me too, Sup Forums always had its fair share of annoying faggots but lately shit has been out of control, every little prick out there wants to make a thread to tell everyone how much of a special snowflake they are for hating something that is popular, who even gives a shit about the opinion of some unknown dick connoisseur?

Whats with the fad of hating on shounen? There are plenty of very entertaining shounen but I guess newfags only have naruto as a reference for the genre, so everything that resembles naruto must be completely garbage.

>it's popular so it must be good
Nice fallacy you fucking redditor.

I was an anime only fag until a few days ago, its still shit. All the fights before Overhaul other than Kirishima were forgettable and the arc overall is a bloated mess. Its a rescue arc where I dont really care about the person being rescued cause she was barely introduced before OMG MUST SAVE THIS GIRL ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD. I had a lot more investment in rescuing Bakugo even though I know he had a chance of escaping on his own without help.

Is this a new copypasta?

Honestly Shonen in general should have It's own board a good portion of the people who come here hate It in general. It would also cut shitposts like Super fans constantly in the Tokyo Ghoul threads going on about Gohan Blanco

Atleast the Superspics are easy to ignore.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAH

I stopped reading at chp 100. It just got super fucking boring and the girls aren't even hot. Only the itou eight hentai was fap worthy

>shonen board
That would make a lot of sense actually, Sup Forums already has a mecha board.

You're only proving my point autism-kun, you can't read. I didn't mention this show was good in any point nor did I imply popular things are great. What I said and you just illustrated perfectly with your own retardation is that fuckers like you post shit that no one cares about based on only your feelings. You just post "UGH this show is so shit" with no argument, nothing. How can it even turn into a discussion or anything? Do you not know the basics of human communication? Just stating something with no context is just flat out autism. Mods should be deleting this kind of pointless shit. Also I should make a reddit account if thats the worst thing you can call someone and the thing that blasts your butt the most, then it should be good.

Mods gave up when the dbs fags proved they would flood the catalog with 7 threads if you deleted there not general.

Isn't there some shit about test boards? Wonder If It's possible to get one It would save mods a lot of problems

>American Comics
>Selling
Also she'd probably be a best seller for a short period but wildly mishandled due to her meme status causing people in charge to misinterpret why people who actually like her actually like her. Eventually memers would move onto the next meme and those who liked her would probably be offput by the new direction leaving the average sales from mediocre to abysmal.
And that's IF she's lucky, there's also a high likelihood she'd be given to a creative team that both writes and illustrates her poorly because she's supposed to be a goofy looking light hearted character so there's no reason to actually TRY.
Also expect her to use hermaphroditism in certain frog species to prove that gender is a social construct.

But also they'd probably get a cute Japanese Titty Monster actress to play her in the live action tv show.
So that's cool.

This. We should all learn from Takeo-kun.

every arc that doesnt have all might punching someone is 5/10

This can't be real art for a published book. I refuse to believe it.

Reminds me of those east vs west images with the "better" side having lots of promo art, highest quality- out of context screenshots, and fanart.

>Black Clover is Naruto.
>My Hero Academia turned into Bleach
>One Piece is still One Piece.

It's the Big Three all over again.

Just a reminder that All For One currently has Ragdoll's quirk, which lets him observe and monitor the locations of 100 people of his choosing, as well as straight-up knowing their weaknesses.

Also a reminder that if All For One gets his hands on Shinso and Shin Nemoto's quirks, there isn't a single person in the entire series, shown so far, that even has a slight chance of stopping him.

How could he have known that that was a quirk erasing bullet and not, you know, a bullet?

I hope he comes back and ends up being the main villain until the end

Sister....that IS PROMO ART.
That's how they chose to advertise Squirrel Girl.

I'm sure there was even a couple twitter caps of nips getting mad when the Japanese Ads were specifically made for Japan to hide the interior art.
Because a little girl getting shot in the face even with a dart bullet can't be good for her. And he was just really tired of letting her get hurt.

Is it still valid to blame this arc's deteriorating quality on account that Hori is dying, or does he need to own up to his mistakes?

>everyone thinking little girl will be a pocket medic that will unlock 100%

oh shit i get what will happen, She will unlocok 100% ONLY for some time to gives a taste of how strong deku can be
it will run out and he will almost die. so she will Rewind him to when his feet was made. giving deku a his own Quirk, pull little fire thowards himself

>should have It's own board
isnt fucking reddit, learn to fucking share OR learn to use the hide button faggot

You two are the real sickos, crazy people should fuck other people. Plus they're both blonde, white and love wanting to murder a vegetable

>complete change of character just to serve her pathetic need for a "bad boy" and self-inserting

This

I don't follow comics much, why does it look like a college amateur's webcomic?

thats what its turned into. tumblr writers/artists getting jobs

Deku winning against Muscular.
>Deku goes from someone who slowly grows in power with hard work to someone who just gets really determined and just wins
>In an already boring arc

Industry to afraid to be called racists/sexists so they hired the worst possible writers/artists that now make stories/art no one wants.
Industry is imploding.

What a shit ship

>Industry to afraid to be called racists/sexists
That explains everything. Also explains why Jem and the Holograms turned into a high schooler on tumblr's dream.

Agreed.

Every ship is a shit ship.

But user it's partially true, Bakugou is kind of a sperg
bite your tongues

God, don't remind me.

He broke his arms and went full madman m8, that was actually one of the better moments of the series. It wasn't just "get healed lol" at the end, he had to develop a new fighting style because of it. It's "determined to win" done right

It just didn't make any sense, and destroys all stakes if Deku can suddenly punch the same guy again but powerful enough to vaporize him or whatever.

It added the stakes of "can't use his arms a ton again or he'll fucking lose them"

Which I guess got reneged with Eri. How far back is she healing him, anyway?

I'm actually surprised Kirishima and Kacchan don't match for once.

Not him, but you don't seem to understand that OFA is a quirk that is literally the epitome of sheer strength. Muscular is just a dude who can make his muscles bigger and harder to an insane degree.

Deku's quirk already lets him decimate people like Muscular in terms of sheer strength - he's just not allowed to use more than a very small percentage of it. If he goes madman and decides to ignore the drawback, he will win in a straight power contest with basically anyone in the series.

Since it seems like you only just read the Muscular fight I won't spoil it for you, but the most recent chapter shows what actually happens when Deku doesn't have the limiter. Muscular would receive the All Might vs Nomu treatment and get launched into the atmosphere.

I wanna go to a comfy onsen

Daily reminder BNHAfags

Yeah, but we just got to see Deku powerlaunch a giant behemoth out of the city entirely, and then double jump in midair in a way that BTFOs all every flying quirk

Can you stop trying to demoralize the meaning behind this post? It was actually the first coherent criticism I've seen about this arc, and now you fags are trying to reduce it to nothing more than pasta memes.

Can you elaborate?

>Japanese characters
>white

>fiction

A lot of the time when these events happen with new outfits and stuff, Kirishima and Bakugou match in some way or another. Not perfectly, but there's usually a clothes pattern or something that does it.

Apparently because it's fictional, Japanese people are white. How exciting

fujos reaching incredibly hard to turn a standard festival fire decor into "they're matching", when Bakugo only had it on his stall worker apron thing

It's always been shit.

>a lot of the time

Nice try

>fujos

Not everything is fujos, Patreak.

This mangas only ever good when everyone in Class A are together.
You separate the kids and thats when it turns to shit.
Yakuza raid/current internshiparc-no class A-shit
Deku internship/stain arc-no class A-boring shit

Trainng camp-everyone including Class B together-best arc
VA attack on U.A.-everyone together-good arc
Sports festival-everyone together-unforgettable arc
This show is only ever good when it's about the class interacting with each other and being kids. And the hypest moments are only when someone does something cool in front of the whole class not when they're learning 5% alone in some back alley.