Only 57% of Russian men reach 65 years old. For comparison 87% of British men...

>Only 57% of Russian men reach 65 years old. For comparison 87% of British men, 78% of Mexican men and 66% of Indian men survive that long
>Russia ranks more corrupt on international indexes than Pakistan, Honduras and Liberia
>Russia's HIV rate is one of the highest in Europe

Boy if only the degenerate West were as based as Putin's Russia

Attached: Russian+men_055088_5901105_c.jpg (450x450, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Smolensk_(1941)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least they're ashamed instead of celebrating it.

russia is shit

>Russia is poor and crazy, human life cost nothing

You realize you just count every single reason why Russia always win?

Russians dont give a fuck, cuz them fucks have nothing to loose.

While Le creaturas and eurogays sitting scared for them mortgages and credit scores Russians savages conquering your wifes and daughters(ask germans).

It takes a big burden off the economy. People work until they die and they don't have to pay out pensions.

What about anglo women, how many end up minced into kebab huh?

>El goblino russo

The shorter life the better. Btw English people are faggots . nobody likes them.

Eastern Euros are white niggers for sure.

Look on Youtube at how they drive. I bet auto accidents kill more Ruskies than vodka and cigarettes.

Attached: Dr._Strangelove.png (220x165, 20K)

I bet auto accidents kill more Ruskies than vodka and cigarettes.
Not really.

Most of their car accidents probably involve the vodka so it's kind of up in the air

Lol please stop with this ridiculous fetishization of Russians as total badasses with nothing to lose. Russians are ordinary people and even though some of them are poor, they still have lots of things left to lose like their homes and their jobs. Russians being indestructible commie terminators with no regard for human life is a Hollywood myth made during the Cold War, in reality they are just as scared and just as terrified of war with the West.

Apparently they aren't according to those continually growing worst rates. They just put on a facade.

>according to the World Bank

According to the objective reality, the highest level of corruption in the United States and Britain.

You don't understand, because you're dumb or malicious.
Russia is improving. They are shit, they had decades of decline, but they are improving.
West is declining. Not just demographically, but culturally and even economically.
The fact average Western European has a better quality of life doesn't erase the fact your societies are in a downward spiral. Ideology that is causing this is still in power in West.
Russia has always been poor and miserable. Now things are considerably better.

Russians willingly use their bodies as cannon fodder in defense of the mother land.

why make this thread? are u HOHOL?
russia is more white than UK idiot
and uk capital london muslim mayor
u did nothing in wwii and claim all the win.
we will not help u again when muznazis take you over
ukraine gay boy hiding behind UK flag ???

Attached: uk92.jpg (1610x2048, 313K)

Yes they are so dedicated which is why Stalin had to literally force them to fight under threat of death due to massive desertion rates and the fact that they lost 100,000 men as prisoners in single battles with the German military.

Stop reading memes.

OP Are you the leader of the British anti-Russian expeditionary meme task force? Tasked with leading British anons into cyber battle against the fearsome Russian shitpost bots. Is this the beginning of the war? You can expect a Russian response, they are firing up the servers in Moscow as we speak.

They're not really known for their public health successes

Russians are unironically snow niggers.

lol, if Russia is so powerful and fearless why the fuck did you leave and go to a superior country vladislav? Russians are dying out, they are completely incapable of conquering anything.

not anymore. all they willingly use their bodies for now is jabbing HIV krokodil needles into them.

>Stop reading memes.
Posts memes. You, westerners, never learn.

If by 'improving' you mean 'becoming an even bigger shithole' then sure.

Attached: 1503839312907.png (580x595, 182K)

if he runs out of puffer fish to eat he can use his face

>HIV rate skyrocketing
There's two ways to look at that. What do you think falling or flat HIV rates means for countries with emboldened gay communities?
Government swooping in to keep problems from fixing themselves, at taxpayer expense.

do you have the stats on paki rape gangs protected by the english police in russia?

Laughs in dinaric masterrace faggot

why do you care about Russians? I mean, of course, people who write "Russia based" are wrong but why do you hate Russians so much? because your TV says that you must think so? I suffered from Russians more than you did, so I have reasons not to love them. it seems like you are trying to forget about your real problems thinking about Russia.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.png (824x602, 43K)

What the fuck that's a rare Britney Spears picture

Attached: 1352058487353.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

>dozens of threads get posted everyday about how Britain (or America, Sweden, Germany etc) is awful
>one thread is made using actual statistics to prove Russia is shit
>response: 'y must u bully poor russia :('

So you're malicious. Cool.
>l-look at this specific stat

But you aren't awful in material sense. You're declining. That's the point. No one but absolute retards is arguing Russia is great.

>crapitalism takes hold
>everybody dies
>muh two years, vladimir
>after like 40 years, we have "improved" get two more years vladimir
>we live to be 47 now!

>threads about how Britain (or America, Sweden, Germany etc) is awful
because it's European board.
>y must u bully poor russia :(
so why did you care about Russia?
do you wanna help or something? :D

>jealous because they can't get aids in Mother Russia.

Anglobots are the worst bots. No jokes, no points, just FUD. But that is what you get when you are pay in fish and chips.

Attached: anglobotsarefags.png (1044x1003, 109K)

Also pic 2

Attached: anglobotsarefags2.png (1027x545, 53K)

>Only 57% of Russian men reach 65 years old.
Die in battle & go feast in vallhallah

Nope. They are indestructible terminators. Gonna be nazi terminators soon.

Putin is truly the greatest global leader since Brazil's corrupt leftist Dilma Rousseff

Attached: life_2.png (800x704, 191K)

Attached: Putin Near Death.png (615x339, 32K)

Are you the same faggot that bragged the UK "has twice the economy of Russia" and was told to go to a third grade?

Attached: russia_life_expectancy.png (900x600, 46K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Smolensk_(1941)

Russia stronk, mighty Russian warrior rather die than surrender
>300,000 men surrender

They liked to mimic the French since like tsar Peter the Great.

Attached: putin-bad-at-economics.png (603x343, 34K)

Show me a specific stat where Russia comes out well then

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (179x282, 7K)

Look at suicide rate,cigarette consumption rate, drink consumption rate. There are little to loss

it's the alcohol

Russians are strange people.
I always stare at them and think
"Are they white?"

this if you take away the quality of life from your population you can afford to house more producers

>reddit spacing

Attached: reddit pickle.png (1200x1200, 91K)

GOOD ONE

Attached: 1519903645596.png (720x582, 179K)

Sup Forums, am I white?

Attached: 2.2.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

post nipples

Yes, handsome actually. Still, you have crazy Russia in your eyes. I like how you treat your gays with the highest respect possible.

Come back after youve had a century under commies topped by a decade of near anarchy and we ll see if youre doing as good as we are despite that.

Attached: 123415617235.jpg (729x480, 100K)

>dying before you can become a leech on the sytem is somehow bad
found the boomer

Poland has a higher suicide rate, whoop-de-doo

I'd bet you're right into that demographics, go kys

Attached: russia_alcohol_consumption.png (700x500, 21K)

I mean, I am from a backwoods area in America, that scares all leftists and other whites to never visit; but when I think of Russia, I mean, I want to go visit no problem, still scared.

what? :D
thank you.

>Dark hair
You are negro

>thinning early receding hairline
>tries to hide it with half a combover

Bruh. Time to decide your fate. Fight it for real with minox and fin (and risk a limp dick) or get a proper haircut.

LISTEN UP MOTHER FUCKER POST YOUR NIPPLES.

bruh it don't matter because he will still spread his seed to a woman's vagina and give birth to the next tsar. Not a gay muslim tranny's asshole like your future.

>using the same argument that use niggers

muh slavery, muh segregation, then white man keeps us down

>whats propaganda?
Remember the Molotov/Ribbentrop pact that "totally not" existed until the iron curtain fell? Only a fool would trust communist statistics.

Oh, those poor Russians are dying. Quick, Western countries, give them all free asylum in your countries, like you want to give to white saffers. Fuck having borders and laws and shit, the situation can ONLY be solved with mass resettlement of Russians to the West.

blonde hair
pycыe жe вoлocы. ты чeгo?
>hairline
my hairline is fine
I don't have such photos.

Attached: 2.4.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

The consensus seems to be that russia is pretty shit but trying to improve, while the west is superior but decadent...

brits are the laughing stock of eu

Attached: 1521097130311.jpg (662x574, 74K)

You should really think twice before going to war with country where everyone has nothing better to do than die, dumbass.

Well shiet, guess that didnt work. Alright, you got me - we re just pale niggers, Putin is a dictator straight out of a spy movie and Russia is the biggest hellhole on earth for no other reason than it being full of ru... i mean mongol rape babies. Please kills us and end this suffering.

Attached: 1441460348366.jpg (1024x775, 63K)

kek based ruski

Sorry to offend his gay lover but your butt babies won't come out of his stomach.

LMAO good of you to use the photo from at least half a year ago when you weren't as bloated.

>78% of Mexican men
shieeet how?

>hating memes
But why, mutt? They're funny. Don't tell me you take memes seriously...

get a haircut hippie

>having short hair
t. poorfag that can't afford shampoo

I'm not bloated. 77 kg 178 cm.
no

Attached: 2.6.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

No one wants to kill Russians, but be friends with them. However, the west is cucked like the Swedish and whatnot, who want to force your people into submission. Work your whole life as a slave to da Jew and have a mandatory state induced coma where your wive is 6'5", black, Muslim, tranny with an open womb, and you mistake it for real, and cum in her wound pussy and asshole but get no babies. It's literally a state wife, kind of like welfare, but they don't want you to reproduce and be homosexual. Even tho communist and whatnot, you're not "real" communist like the west desire, therefore, you are labeled as fascists and Nazis.

I am proud of my nipples.

Attached: Nipples.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Russia's economy grew when mineral prices were high. As did Venezuela's. And now it's going to shit because not only did Putin piss off important trading partners but they (like Venezuela) didn't diversify their economy when oil prices were high. Compare Spain's exports to Russia's, two countries with roughly the same GDP.

Attached: spain russia exports_r2.png (793x627, 160K)

Funny how the only people defending Russia is LARPtards with no flag or a western flag where as Russians just seem as depressing as always. Stop LARPing you mongs.

кoгo-тo и пpocить нe нaдo

Attached: 017.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Do you honestly believe that Russia is improving? For fuck sake they got the same govt with unlimited power for 18 years yet the only things thatwere vastly improved were bank accounts of Jewish and muzzie oligarkhs together with high ranking UR members. A petty thief who was jailed during USSR got insanely rich because Putin visited his restaurant once and he put his head up Putins ass you couldnt see thr guus neck. Putin gave him the business of providing food for all army of the Russia.
Then one guy literally uses a private plane to fly his corgis to competitions. Putin has multiple friccin castles, same as Medvedev. While regular Russians eat shitty food, live in old decaying and small appartemens and drive on roads with the same % intact asphalt as there is whiteness in an average American.
But hey Putin NEEDS to win these elections to have a chance to improve the country.

rekt

How do you explain this, Slovenia?

Attached: russia_abortion_rate.png (900x600, 43K)

>The West makes bed for Russians
>Russians lie in said bed
>Brits degrade Russians for lying in the bed made for them

Confirmed: OP is a faggot.

>>The West makes bed for Russians
How in the name of God did you come to this conclusion? I feel I'd probably get on better with your grandparents than you LARPing. The USSR made their own bed.

>that nose
>those lips
La creatura de oligarchy-a

Attached: 1501267285158.jpg (2285x3500, 1.76M)

show your abs

I haven't been on Sup Forums for a few days, so you faggots actually buy that muh Russia is trying to undermine us? The UK and US lie constantly about foreign policy, don't fall for it you fucking retardo.

Attached: 061123_hivmap.gif (700x452, 39K)

You got us there, pal

Attached: russia-mortality-from-vices-1990-2017.png (900x750, 62K)