Hahahahaha #metoo #equality

Russian presidential candidate bursts into tears on live debate

youtu.be/FmXF5IZAFJM

Attached: 1321321321.png (610x348, 385K)

Zhirinovsky is one of the most powerful trolls in anime.

A true savage

If this shit had happened to Clinton 20 years ago, we would never have seen her again.

God, what a weak willed woman (though I guess that is the standard). Unfit for leading a parade, let alone a country.

I feel like that dude should tone it down a notch it seems overly passionate and borderline aggressive

putin will win, what's the point of debates lmao

That's how russians like it.

He lost presidential elections 6 times in a row and probably has dementia by now. Ksusha did nothing wrong.

>Implying anyone except for Putin will "win"

Also kek at those we wuz USSR commie LARP’ers, who the fuck votes for them?

That's true. She (and most of them desu) are meme candidate but at least during debates candidates talk about problems in our country and offer solutions (evn commies, lmao. People who came for enterntaining fights between them may actually learn something new.

Nostalgia fags. But the funniest thing is that we have 7 candidates and 4 of them are commies so during the debates all they do is accuse each other of stealing platforms and shit on our only lolbertarian.

Yes, but did her mommy wipe her nose afterwards? What happened next?

Attached: feminism.jpg (750x600, 72K)

At least she has potty training unlike some posters here from a particular country.

Haha, fuck, good one.

>white knight americuck

i dont mean how he scolded that woman i mean his attitude in general

How the fuck is she going to run a country if she starts crying at a fucking debate?

Jesus H. Christ.

You can do a lot of diplomacy in a private place with such a mouth.

That's how he's always been. He is the hate machine. Fun fact: His father was a Jew who got his mom pregnant and then went "fuck this bitch, imma go to Israel instead, lol, so long suckers", fast forward to where we are now and Zhirinovsky gets accused of being a "meddling Jew" all the time (dunno if people genuinely think that or are just trolling him), so he's used to going super sayian faster than Bill Hic... I mean, faster than Alex Jones. "Fuck you, I love Russia, AAAAAAAAH!!!!".

Sobchak attention whoring, now there's something new.

>woman
>politics
Remove their active and passive voting rights world wide

does she think erdogan, xi jinping are gonna go easy?

How in the world does communist ideology flourish in Russia where its establishment is responsible for the wonton slaughter of millions over the last century? Four Candidates? The majority of those who've stood for the post want to murder millions more Russians?

Attached: 1493167467838.jpg (480x603, 32K)

The only reason to listen to these debates is because of Zhirinovsky, the absolute madman rarely gets so much screen time due to his antics.

They get votes from 70 year old drunktards who miss the USSR, the only thing they ever notice is alcohol prices, we have a few of these people here as well but thankfully someone had the foresight to ban the communist party before it becomes a problem.

Im thinking they identify with the nationalist aspects of stalinism and not so much the globalist no nation state jewish bolshevism but what do i know

I think its like how southern boys like the confederate flag but dont like slavery