PeterSweden

Is it true he is a British-Norweigan man larping as a Swede???

Attached: lQxy-JZ-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

He's spent more of his life outside of sweden than inside sweden. His family are tax avoiders that fled

so he is ethnically swedish at least then?
the way i read something it sounded like he was ethnically norweigan living in the UK and pretending to be swedish online.

Attached: !24068001_166544567421557_4710639977009521237_n.jpg (599x721, 108K)

God what an autistic looking fuck

I wouldnt say he is a swede and more importantly he is wrong about sweden

Sweden wont die because of migrant crime or gang crime, rapes dont affect society on a whole that much
Sweden will fall because of the economic burden from paying taxes to pay for migration, current government wants to put up a "moving out tax" to prevent people who they can tax from moving

>implying there's a measurable difference between Norwegians and Swedes ethnically.
He has an accent from mid-west Sweden, somewhere bordering Norway. AngryForeigner must be fucking tone deaf for thinking that he has a Norwegian accent. He's born in Norway but likely both his parents are born in Sweden.

I get what you're trying to do, but...
>fighting for a government that's actively trying to replace you

One thing i can tell by watching his videos and tweets is what he either has very low IQ or he treats his audience like they have low IQ.

>rapes don't affect society as a whole that much
>no civilized society has ever existed with these kind of rape statistics before

soulless eyes

Attached: skeleton6.gif (130x150, 83K)

>the vast majority of rapes are by immigrants on immigrants
>an unwanted hug and kiss on the cheek is legally rape
That's why the rape statistics are insane. They're still growing as fuck and we've never had gang rapes before. But the single rape statistic is SJW tier rape statistics

But if it continues like this they'll be real

that's probably just a clever way to distract people from the fact that migrants are raping everyone. make people believe it's just regretted one night stands etc.

strange how the sjws all started screaming "rape" when the migrants started coming, don't you think?
i doubt very much that it is coincidence.

>its not just rapes as well
>murder and assualt statistics are higher than most countries

taxation is theft

It's very plausible, they're definitely hiding the real numbers of the real rapes and they don't track the ethnicity. The way people have found out about the real rapes is by going through thousands of court cases and looking at the name of the rapist and the raped. The media is mostly shifting the discussion to "all men rape" or "this is a man problem" rather than immigrant, and there's no "official study" to prove otherwise. However, it seems like they underestimated alternative media because most working class people know who the culprits are and shifting that in the media just alienates people. Tons of (((newspapers))) have had to shut down within the past 2 years.

the same is true here.
this year "sexual assaults increased by 75%"
and they have the audacity to smear "men" - the implication being that it's "white men" - with this and say "we need to talk about rape culture blah blah blah" when the fact is that the 75% increase coincides with the importation of hundreds of thousands of third worlders.

I agree, but using state services without paying taxes is also theft. Two wrongs don't make a right

Mr Peoplekind is really trying to compete with west European aristocratic levels of cuckery.
We're seeing the ideological pendulum losing momentum and starting to swing back in some places here. Hoping to see the same for Canada before Ottawa becomes New Londonistan

So Sweeden is fine then, no worries

lolno, it's being fucked and has been getting fucked for decades. But it's not a lost cause